Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest (50878 Views)

Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest / 'Why We Arrested Harrysong' - Five Star Music Releases Official Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by FaroukM(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
Only if this protest will stop both public and private workers from going to work..and affect stock market..that is when the protest will be felt by the government..if not..the Government will just be like...na small pickin. Dey do dem...leave dem make dem dey play

1 Like

Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by sekem: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
You don mean it!!!

Tuface wrote all these engrish

And dem talk say the guyman na irritlate.

Chai

Bad Belle people e no go betta for una at all.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
hoover420:

Read & digest
Good write up but you know what. That protest can not work. Instead we the youth should form a movement or party that will consign failed old leaders to the dust bin of political history. and not protesting .
if boko haram could be politicalize to unstable Jonathan then everything ccan be tool in the hands of desperate politicians .
The problem of this country is that the youth will always be used either against or for.
Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=hoover420 post=53332081]

Good write up but you know what. That protest can not work. Instead we the youth should form a movement or party that will consign failed old leaders to the dust bin of political history. and not protesting .
if boko haram could be politicalize to unstable Jonathan then everything ccan be tool in the hands of desperate politicians .
The problem of this country is that the youth will always be used either against or for.
Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by Mbediogu(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Turn baba, a true reincarnation of Fela Kuti and Fawehinmi rolled into one. True leaders emerged during crisis periods. I wish you well but watch your back for evil men. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by Krismart(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
madridguy:
#IStandWithSaiBaba

BUHARI MAKE THINGS EXPENSIVE!

Headsmaster: how much is passport photograph for children?

Photographer: the price for the passport is N100 per child

Headmaster: No, the pupils are 500 in numbers, so we are paying N50

Photographer: ok no problem sir, you can pay N50 each since they are many

Headmaster: class teacher go & inform the pupils that they should bring N150 each tomorrow for the passports.

Class teacher: ok sir, i will inform them right away

Class teacher: Good day pupils, you are all to come with N200 tomorrow for passports.

Pupils: Mummy we were asked to bring N300 for passport at school

Mummy: Father, your son was asked to go with N500 passport fee tomorrow.

Father: Hool My God. BUHARI make things costly day by day, including
education. We have said it, this man is wicked. Moral lesson: 'LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WIT U" Honesty and sincerity is all wot we need to make this country a better place.
Oga no be today that 1 start yet life was far more better . Buhari inflicted hardship on Nigeria, period.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by akaahs(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=Austinoiz post=53328276][/quote]
why quote me if u re not among the we?
Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by jbcul4ril(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Who you epp? Yes o. Nothing dey happen.....#IStandWithBuhari till the end

Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by blazer234: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
cutesimplycalm:
I pray it remains a peaceful protest comes feb 6th

If I say I wanto date you now, you wee be calling me ashawo upandan. Is it good how you use to do?
Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by Joejonah(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Devil will punish you for knowing the truth and hiding it. Poor Mumu

madridguy:
#IStandWithSaiBaba

Headmaster: class teacher go & inform the pupils that they should bring N150 each tomorrow for the passports.

Class teacher: Good day pupils, you are all to come with N200 tomorrow for passports.

education. We have said it, this man is wicked. Moral lesson: 'LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WIT U" Honesty and sincerity is all wot we need to make this country a better place.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by Akansilewax: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
To God who made me if legend 2baba f**k-up i will not be his fans anymor
Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by lohresloco: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
My nigga this is funny as hell, but shut the f up, you know this story and Buhari’s incompetence have no common grounds
madridguy:
#IStandWithSaiBaba

1 Like

Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by egobetatoday: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
blackaxe78:
One need not be told that the protest is a flop already!

Too much inconsistencies, rumours and political affiliations attached to it

it doesnt matter if it holds or not. Everyday, there is a protest on our minds when we buy a bowl of gari for #600 (from Gej's #200), fuel, gas, kerosine, dollar increase etc. Na real change buhari dey dish for us. No wonder people wish he dies. Anyway, we are back to 1984, no thanks to the fools who voted for him.
Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by adoi: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
flyca:
Even 2Face can write official statement - the President addresses us on Facebook!

Yet they are cajouling 2Baba for being illerate and unqualified to host a protest. Doesn't he have the same qualification as the President himself undecided
that bufon who called himself a Prof and was insulting 2baba only proves to us that 'book is not brain'. It's a shame for a so called elderly learned man to spew trash the way he did. I think he was only looking for relevance since he was not known as well as beefing tuface who didn't have his qualifications but is more renown and successful. Poor prof
Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by anyicash(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
But you shouldn't forget that some ppl might die that day in the hands of these trigger happy cops..but God protect us.
Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by cexodele(m): 3:11am On Feb 02, 2017
whether there is an ulterior motive or not the fact still remains that things are not working in this country and this protest is a means to voice our frustrations against the government of the day.if the ruling party is doing fine I don't think this kind of movement will arise so those criticizing this movement should provide a better alternative to this protest.#istandwithNigeria
Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by femyomotola(m): 3:56am On Feb 02, 2017
I hope he won't be extradited or suspended like the TASUED student

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by Odelhorno1990: 6:01am On Feb 02, 2017
Our political thief-thieves who have quizzed out white and green from Nigeria and Nigerians must be challenged! Now everything is black and red, we must shake the staquo-quo now!
Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by Harmoneasy: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2017
flyca:
Even 2Face can write official statement - the President addresses us on Facebook!

Yet they are cajouling 2Baba for being illerate and unqualified to host a protest. Doesn't he have the same qualification as the President himself undecided
hmm oga u get mouth o
Re: 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest by Whitemoney: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
COWARD!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.