Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses: Sex-starved Pastor's Wife Pleads In Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses: Sex-starved Pastor's Wife Pleads In Court (1010 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses: Sex-starved Pastor's Wife Pleads In Court by Opetech(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
A Zimbabwean woman, Marry Ngwenya has dragged her husband, Pastor Petros Tshum before a magistrate, for starving her of sex for 7 years.

She noted that the last time her husband slept with her was in 2010.

Mary amidst sobs told magistrate Ndumo Masuku, "I’m a human being. I don’t survive on Bible verses and I need my husband to sleep with me. Now I lead a pretentious life telling the women I lead that I’m enjoying my marriage while I’m sex starved," the woman said amidst tears.

The man admitted the allegations, saying that he always feel stomach ache whenever he wants to engage in sex.

The magistrate ordered Tshum to have sex with his wife and not maltreat her emotionally.

http://www.thereporters.com.ng/2017/01/i-want-sex-not-bible-verses-sex-starved.html

1 Share

Re: I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses: Sex-starved Pastor's Wife Pleads In Court by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
What da fuq! shocked
Re: I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses: Sex-starved Pastor's Wife Pleads In Court by wilybebsy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
THE POWER OF D!CK grin grin
Re: I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses: Sex-starved Pastor's Wife Pleads In Court by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wow.....so she held the kanji for years.....I bow for u ma'am
Re: I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses: Sex-starved Pastor's Wife Pleads In Court by KevMitnick: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
The pastor is lying. It's possible his wife doesn't appeal to him anymore. May be she doesn't take care of herself. Some girls only look good because they want to attract a man and get married after that they become something else; tying wrappers, no workouts, big stomachs, sweaty armpits, unkempt hair, I can go on and on. Ladies get sense.

Re: I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses: Sex-starved Pastor's Wife Pleads In Court by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
lol i be bastard, i swear grin
Re: I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses: Sex-starved Pastor's Wife Pleads In Court by Opetech(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
wilybebsy:
THE POWER OF D!CK grin grin
Lol

(1) (Reply)

He Spent On Me But He Never Asked For Sex,late Chimere Gets Praises From Friend / Marital Rape, Do You Enjoy It? / Does Virginity Secure Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.