Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! (1005 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! / 5 Things You Must Never Say When Proposing To A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
i remember i proposed to this lady back in the day when phone were uncommon
this girl patiently listened to me do all the talking and later asked do you have a phone?
i didnt have one so i lied 'yes'
then she said can i have your number??
and i said 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
the lady left grin grin

share yours
Re: Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
I proposed to her when she was giving me doggy. she was a bae mehn.
Re: Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamJix:
I proposed to her when she was giving me doggy.
she was a bae mehn.

Hahahahah...nawaaaaa...u told me ur still a Virgin, Oli grin tongue
Re: Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahah...nawaaaaa...u told me ur still a Virgin, Oli grin tongue
hahahahah..gringrin
In Nigeria we have Two types of virgins..
1 the real one

2 the pretending one.
Re: Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamJix:

hahahahah..gringrin
In Nigeria we have Twp types of virgins..
1 the real one
2 the pretending one.

grin grin grin

I see...ur sooo nottie now..

Re: Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

I see...ur sooo nottie now..
gringrin
Re: Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! by enedoboy(f): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
mine not funny at all...

on this faithful day I went to ha street, looking fresh and dapper . I sited her , I walked up to her and I started talking love stuffs.

She then halted d toasting , told me she wanted to check what she was cooking.
This girl never came out from my house..

I stood their for close to 30 mins.. my eyes red. I just jejeli go back house .

shame catch me she.
Re: Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
enedoboy:
mine not funny at all...

on this faithful day I went to ha street, looking fresh and dapper . I sited her , I walked up to her and I started talking love stuffs.

She then halted d toasting , told me she wanted to check what she was cooking.
This girl never came out from my house..

I stood their for close to 30 mins.. my eyes red. I just jejeli go back house .

shame catch me she.

embarassed
Re: Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
lol
My first time wooing a bae was in ss3. After my friends forced me to toast by force after scholol.

Since dem no gree free me until i toast, i went to a girl from one local school

Fine face but i no knw say na olodo.

"hello'' I said
"hello'' she squeaked with a trembling voice. I was stammering too.

"Well, I wanna be your friend. Saw you not long ago and you had me hooked'' I said.. Stamering like mad.

"O..o.. Okay'' she was shivering.. Me sef con dey shiver.

"Are you on any social media platform?'' I asked, moppng sweat fro my head under shade o

She squeezed her face like she was confused. She sha didnt talk.

"have you got a celular device, i wou.d like to have ur digits'' Grammar!! Ontop visibly local babe.

"I don't understand you jor'' She said in a frustrated voice and walked into her house leaving me sweating under that tree.

Smh. My friend take my english use me laugh. Funniest thing i think the fear made start upgrading vocab
Re: Your Funniest Moment When Proposing Love To A Woman!!!!!!!!!! by CaroLyner(f): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Herre to read comments

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage? / Is It Right To Discuss Sexual Preferences Before We Have Sex? / Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.