Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,897 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (75927 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by metallisc(m): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
Before and after sex photo shoot

so... what was the photographer doing while the nacking was going on? cool

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by dabrightt: 6:18am On Feb 02, 2017
azimibraun:
How do you mean; can you do what that elderly man was doing in those pictures? That's so shameful and unfitting for a grown man.
who is elderly man? Is either u are a teen or ur brain is a teenager brain...
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by raphy(m): 6:20am On Feb 02, 2017
undecidedBedroom ko other room no.na hotel room them dey so..after the footto shoot.they will dress to work.
And the guy gorimapa de shine. grin
Una goodmoring o.

I wish them HML in advance sha...
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Jayjey(m): 7:01am On Feb 02, 2017
abeg I don late for work job, no time for analysing this cos na bad concept.
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by playtheblues(f): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2017
Wayward gang grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by engrMikemd(m): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2017
Tolexander:
So obvious, they aren't Deeper Life Church members!
even the blind can see that
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2017
dabrightt:
what is rubish? should I say u are been disturbed by jelous or you have donated(PH) your brain to M M M....mumu girl
really??

Would have loved to respond to dah trash u typed up there....bt on a second thought i dont think am ready to exchange words with a retard that cant even spell jealous correctly.

Do have a lovely day.
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by papauju(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2017
optional1:

I must to marry...

No more boifrnd and galfrnd.
must?
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Ifynoble100(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2017
optional1:

I must to marry...

No more boifrnd and galfrnd.
You must oo this year would nt pass u Amen
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by sababa: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2017
guy it remain one tin i no see ooo..wic is condom, u better Bleep wt condom bec i no trust dis ur bae wt this big yansh oo
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by dotuna3(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2017
Sanchase:
Is that not Room 103 Premier Gardens Festac shocked

U need Jesus. Don't tell me na all hotel room u know from pix

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by riczy(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2017
D next tin u c next is Bubu won't com back
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by jorjeena: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2017
Prewedding pix looking like honey moon pix....Marriage has lost it's essence undecided
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by euchariadavid(f): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2017
This is honeymoon photos not pre-wedding photos
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by NGELEBUBE: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2017
the second pix be like after a marathon sex and she's so exhausted,
and the third pix be like this olosho mk sense,she's worth d money spended in dalung's voice.
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by NGELEBUBE: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2017
this is pre-sex and post-sex photos with olosho in room 103 sunrise hotel olodi apapa that's all.
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2017
They lack knowledge.quote me wrong.
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by femo86(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH : odunlade adekola acts gay role ..

[img]https://2.bp..com/-1dpN2b3uxjM/WJJg9HXxKfI/AAAAAAAAYLc/GwvYuLSPA-orIVCDaO_R7GmQCRvpu4t1QCLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]

Wetin concern Odunlade with thie topic na
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by CaroLyner(f): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2017
metallisc:

so... what was the photographer doing while the nacking was going on?
you can only imagine
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by metallisc(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
you can only imagine

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by adeoba2008(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Marriage is honourable in all. What is now the sanctity of this marriage if I may ask....
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2017
Greedgod:
ms binoculars , u can see chai . Coman see mine

Who is dis nigga
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Greedgod: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2017
Aprilivangie:

Who is dis nigga
a nigga dat wants 2hangout wit u
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by freshinko: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2017
The second picture is real, Me like am.
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by dabrightt: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Harbosede02:
really??

Would have loved to respond to dah trash u typed up there....bt on a second thought i dont think am ready to exchange words with a retard that cant even spell jealous correctly.

Do have a lovely day.
u shd b ashamed of urself..
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Emac34: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
pronto1:
all of una always funny me, wetin dey end for this one, anyways u made me laugh cos I was waiting to see someone say that
Bro nah so me self see amgringrin
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by optional1(f): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
MrHighSea:
how would you, when you don't reply pm?

lol

which day you send me pm way i no reply you..

You think say i be like those ones u send to nd dey no look ur face ni.
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by optional1(f): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
esthadewunmi:
this year is our year

yes oh IJN... Amen

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by MrHighSea: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
optional1:

lol

which day you send me pm way i no reply you..

You think say i be like those ones u send to nd dey no look ur face ni.
Neva tried it b4 till 4:20pm today.
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by optional1(f): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Airtime:

See determination grin

Hope you are a wife material

no more boifrnd nd galfrnd again..

See jamb question.
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom by optional1(f): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
papauju:
must?

yes oh

by fire by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.