Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse (59278 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Oadeosun11(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2017
this is a great disgrace, well, most ladies/women are found of that habit[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Antoeni(m): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Go to hell
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by handofGod1(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2017
40kobo77:
Another man wife?

Any woman I wan marry must follow me go Kenya,because their Magun there na authentic.

I no go dey labor morning till night,make one small boy dey enter my farm and pluck my Agbalumo.

Two of them must GUM abi na GLUE sef?
that means shine ur eye b4 u marry, beautiful wife no dey last forever becos their beauty go dey push dem to mess around.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Antoeni(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2017
She jst bought Direct entry form
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by majorbravo: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2017
chieyine:

Then na Business she don dey and not oshoi free

I won't be held accountable for that cause it is her line of biz grin

And you believe a married woman who approaches you isnt one?
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Sayelabola(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:
The poor guy! He'll be jailed for a crime he didn't commit! Do they do autopsy there? Could he be cleared or is it all over for him?

As for the lady, I think either karma got her or her husband has something to do with this.

My sister I doubt if that guy would have an escape...the woman in concern is the wife of one of the Police Officers (2 Stars) in Area M Idimu Police station.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by chieyine(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2017
majorbravo:

And you believe a married woman who approaches you isnt one?

I mean a recognised prostitute and not a sly woman who abhors prostitutes in the day but at night ..........
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2017
cummando:
She dey scream as she wan release.
Na there her heart fail. Guess what

She go orgasm in the presence of the most high!!
Sweetest way to die..
Surest way to hell.

LO
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by 2shur: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2017
our sisters from the west has kicked the bucket again.
meet Jennifer
a socialite ae claimed who took to a life of adultery.
after having diff bottles of alcohol to too up her energy for her new lover..they were madly drunk....had wild sex but the other ended up dead.
men dah white guy wey dey always tslk how them die..denbdem go act am sho us.
yankee don advanced abeg. the whote dey compose better words o.
ma own na naija version 1000 ways to die

definitely its a cardiac arrest
maybe shes hypertensive
or diabetic

all these biches.
die bich

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2017
discman2k2:

Bros, i dey fear u 4 nt thinking bt commenting...in d presence of the most high!

Hmmmmmm, som parents do have them.

Bros did you think?
What happened to minding your business
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2017
40kobo77:
Another man wife?

Any woman I wan marry must follow me go Kenya,because their Magun there na authentic.

I no go dey labor morning till night,make one small boy dey enter my farm and pluck my Agbalumo.

Lol !

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by math2001: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Charly68: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2017
Possibly thunderbolt was the cause. They thought they were in control of their lives but God was looking at where they would end. Now that the bubble has bursted ....soberness becomes the order of the day. The guy will end up in prison forever unless God decides to act fast. From the guest house of pleasure to the prison house of pressure .
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Sayelabola(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Marathon sex? cheesy It's sounds so sexy tho...

And you appeared sexy too.

Singing MAD OVER YOU by RUNTOWN mp3. wink
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by discman2k2(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2017
cummando:

Bros did you think?
What happened to minding your business

My business here on NL is to note mumuous comments lyk urs. So, do u still think I'm not minding my business, i.e, "u".

Kunu!
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Pascal181: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2017
imagine the insults and shame dat will befall the children of d deceased from now on.
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by 9jatatafo(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2017
In-between the legs of an adulterous woman or married woman is a highway to the grave. so sad this way!
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by VitaminB12(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2017
JuicyPucci:
She can't take that hot dog.
No. Rather her pucci wasn't juicy enough
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by wayisshut: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2017
asatemple:
God will help some women ooo, can't imagine going naked before someone that is not my husband. How do I stand the sight of my husband. I refuse to bring shame to my family and children

In life ve learnt one thing. Pray to overcome.

NEVER SAY THIS CANNOT HAPPEN TO YOU. JUST SAY THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED TO ME
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by esthadewunmi(f): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2017
billyG:

wetin concern God 4 S matter?abeg tell me make i no come kill 1 babe with f.
ok don't use drug so that u won't go for marathon sex grin
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by creepsyme(f): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2017
frankkad:
Another man wife?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you want boost my brain ni
and you will do the magun for both u and ur wife so that none will cheat.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by JKhafe(f): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2017
40kobo77:
Another man wife?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Lawal1470(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=cummando post=53341080]She dey scream as she wan release. Na there her heart fail. Guess what

She go orgasm in the presence of the most high!! Sweetest way to die.. Surest way to hell.

helehekehekehekehkeke. ...helehekehekehekehkeke. Most High indeed! I can't stop laughing.
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Igbo and sex are like 5 and 6
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by fmlala: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2017
Latest episode: 1000 ways to die grin
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Goalnaldo(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

Are you gay shocked
,oga Na Woman Dey The Guy Statement,na U Purposely Change Am O To Get Attention!
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Crownadex(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2017
the woman self no strong @ all , & the guy go dey think say she dey enjy sex while she's dying .... I trust my bae I usually spend an hour & she will even wants more
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Goalnaldo:
,oga Na Woman Dey The Guy Statement,na U Purposely Change Am O To Get Attention!

Why would I do that undecided

Maybe he had a typo which he corrected after I pointed it out angry
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by femo86(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you want boost my brain ni[/quote]

Shey na with Lucozade Boost abi na Power House

Make ur brain no boost oooo grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nature8(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2017
She got what she deserve.. I only pity the guy..
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2017
She died on active service
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by dyabman(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2017
Tazmode:
Adultery, so sad. The desires of men are insatiable. They want this, they lust after that, it never ends

The man should be arrested for pounding her to death. Perhaps he took "dorobucci" or "gbe soke" before the pounding began

No na baby-okwu angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.