Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? (38063 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Girlfriend/wife / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by EmperorTech: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
jakandeola:
wat did u mean

Stop feeling inferior by begging someone to love you, only kids do so. You re a man, not minding your age, use your man power and get whatever pvssy you see and it pleases your heart. That's what men do, real men!
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Ochyglowsglows(f): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
I want to cook for any friend, shrimp coconut rice with gizdodo(plantain and gizzard sauce). Just buy d ingredients and invite me to cook. Inbox me and I d give u d list of ingredients to buy. I ask for nothing in return, just feel like making a grand meal. Pm me. It must be a male o, before u people would come for my head.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Elswaggzy:
.hmmm. My kind of lady
Sorry I don't get.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by jnrbayano(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
To get engaged with be fantastic!
But oh well....
Back to dreamland embarassed

Eavesdropped.

Lemme ready my map to locate that your dream.

I am coming

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ochyglowsglows:
I want to cook for any friend, shrimp coconut rice with gizdodo(plantain and gizzard sauce). Just buy d ingredients and invite me to cook. Inbox me and I d give u d list of ingredients to buy. I ask for nothing in return, just feel like making a grand meal. Pm me. It must be a male o, before u people would come for my head.

You dey find trouble......Thank your stars NL pm no dey work for now.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by jakandeola(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorTech:

Stop feeling inferior by begging someone to love you, only kids do so. You re a man, not minding your age, use your man power and get whatever pvssy you see and it pleases your heart. That's what men do, real men!
small boi mind ur bussiness
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by EmperorTech: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
I just want to hang out and have fun, been a while.

What's your definition of fun?
if it tallies with mine, then I might decide to grant you what you wished for,
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by EmperorTech: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
jakandeola:
small boi mind ur bussiness
Now I know its a painful life.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by EmperorTech: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ochyglowsglows:

lol
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by lereinter(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Freak101:
its like you're not okay lipsrsealed

I want an itel phone sha,its like the only affordable good device I can match up with right now,itel S31

I'll give you a hamper cool

Guys dont like much gifts,be a loyal guy tongue

instead of you to say be a Maga

you rephrase it to be more Behind

be a loyal guy

some guys can still fall for this sha
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ochyglowsglows:
You're truely an Africa woman smiley How wish i'm still around i would have invited you over...
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Johnsown1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
creepsyme:
waooo this babe don hammer ooo... pls be nice to share the testimony. Pls who will be my val ooooo.....all I need is a return ticket to where ever u may be so we can spend the val togeda, dont bother about tinking how I look like IAM CUTE.

Where are u and what ur age
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
jnrbayano:

Eavesdropped.

Lemme ready my map to locate that your dream.

I am coming
Hey bro! Happy new year. How u dey jare?
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Leebrown(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
place ur order

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by SaintChukz(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
slimzypink:
I want seun
Seun Egbegbe the "fraud" currently in the EFCC's net or who again?
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorTech:

What's your definition of fun?
if it tallies with mine, then I might decide to grant you what you wished for,

Haba, if we hang out we'd definitely have fun now, I mean enjoying the moment and all, or what are you talking about?
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by EmperorTech: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

Haba, if we hang out we'd definitely have fun now, or what are you talking about?

Your state, which?
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Valkyr: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Love is all I need
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
ogorwyne:

bad girl. your case ehn!
heheheheheh
Am I asking for too much smiley
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by princesskimberl(f): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hummmm, i'll need a new phone and big teddy,(pink or yellow)[quote][/quote]
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorTech:
Your state, which?
Ogun, Abeokuta.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Valkyr: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ochyglowsglows:

I like coconut rice but not gizzard
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by princessayesha(f): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
All I want is for God to send one fine boy to pursue this short devil from my life cry
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by EmperorTech: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

Ogun, Abeokuta.
Hmmmm! I will mention your moniker elsewhere.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by treasuredluv(f): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:

Alright dear I understand. Nairaland email system is even down. I'll send you another mail once it is up. wink wink
aiite
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Coldfeet(f): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2017

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by EmperorTech: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
princessayesha:
All I want is for God to send one fine boy to pursue this short devil from my life cry

awwww, this one strong o. who is the short devil?
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by SalomonKane: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Coldfeet:
cheesy grin wink tongue
You're a tease. Don't tell me your name is Tease? tongue grin
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by faithchubby93(f): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
OK
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by jakandeola(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorTech:

Now I know its a painful life.
grow up kid
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by princessayesha(f): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorTech:

awwww, this one strong o. who is the short devil?
U dont know him
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by lielbree: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
samuel19222:

I can give you my dick cheesy grin
You want to fùck another man's wife??

Beware what you wish for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage? / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.