Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2698 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Luvlgenius(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
Re: . by victorazy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2009
Maybe he is not rich yet, he is still a baby bcuz matured man is idependable and free do wat he want cuz he is a man enuf. I can marry who i want, my ppl have no say about it sofaa i love her. Well, my sister na black people for you. For me, i preffer matured woman, d one older dan me cuz she has seen life and now ready to settle down than all dese fele-fele babes wey never see anything.
Re: . by Luvlgenius(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2009
Re: . by victorazy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
so, wat is the problem, na him dey marry or na d ppl?
Re: . by emiwanlee(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
The only thing wrong is the lady knowing.
Re: . by Luvlgenius(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ Emiwanlee  What's wrong with d lady knowing? Its no big deal
Re: . by franko2: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
D man (abi na boy sef, ?!!!) no serious! Na im people go find am wife? Make e tell dem bring am wife from village now, abi?
Re: . by deniyor: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
Nothing at all, Age is nothing but a number (well as long as they are both in the adult age of consent)
Re: . by coolier(f): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2009
Luvlgenius:

I am older than my boyfriend with eleven months.

Eleven months? You're still in the same age bracket.
Re: . by breathless(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
How did his family know u are older? Have u bn fair in ur dealings wt ur man in d past? Are u "submissive" enuf 2 allow him feel "manly" n be in control? Do tend 2 relate wt him like a younger friend in d past? Do they see u as a desperate old babe looking 4 a guy 2 marry at all cost? U nd 2 ask ur self some more questions. But, ur man has 2 decide on whose side he's on. If he's 4 u, b prepared 4 series of confrontation in future wt ur inlaws, otherwise be prepared 2 mend ur heart n move on.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
There's nothing wrong with you marrying your younger guy.

But your guy needs to grow some balls, and not allow his family to dictate his life / relationships.
Re: . by Kelvinj(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2009
Nothing is wrong wit dat wat matterz there is LOVE,
Re: . by Mutee: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
nuffin jor angry angry angry
Re: . by yomi123nl(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
If your guy is man enough, no one can dictate to him what to do. Tell him to stand his ground and his people will live him alone.
Re: . by pureminded: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
Re: What's Wrong With An Older Lady Marrying A Slightly Younger Guy?

Ans: Ain't nuffin bad innit, ! cool
Re: . by ladygaga(f): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2009
absolutely nothing wrong innit
Re: . by ruskiee(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2009
11 months older, so friggin' what. tongue
It's not like you are 11 years older.
Re: . by BosColeone: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2009
At this point i think you should be more concerned with what your man thinks and maintain a loving relationship with him, if he is man enough, you have only little problems left, be prepared to fight some wars, but then love is worth fighting for, right??
Re: . by layzie: 2:56am On Dec 25, 2009
@poster
nuffin so long as u treat him with d respect he deserves as the man of the house
Re: . by firedancer(f): 3:35am On Dec 25, 2009
noting wrong init as far as he is not living off you, since you said he's ok financially then i dont think you av a problem just go with your flow
Re: . by Luvlgenius(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2010
Thanks Guys!!! Things are back to normal again, Will be inviting NLanders soon grin grin grin
Re: . by femmy2010(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2010
Nothing is wrong with that.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 21, 2010
Not a damn thing especially when Men on their death-beds can still get with 18yr olds,
Re: . by femmy2010(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2010
Abi ooo .Lol
Re: . by yewaman: 8:34pm On May 21, 2010
I dont think eleven month should be an issue? once the two parties involved understand themslves, the young man should stand by his madam
Re: . by maxxy: 12:43am On May 22, 2010
I was 16 and she was 19 when we first met on that October 19 morning, and we found we just wanted to be together. As the days went by, we knew this was love and it was for real. I was 19 and she was 22 when I asked her if she would wait for me, and she said YES!

Now I am 28 and she is 31 and we are getting married in October.

My parents, brothers and sisters all know she is older, but they cant go there cos they see the look in my eyes (ie it is NOT NEGOTIABLE).

So Poster, if he's got the guts, and knows you are what he needs, nothing can stop you, not even parents!
Re: . by abrahym(m): 5:13am On May 22, 2010
nothing bad jawe,if there is love
Re: . by makajibbz(m): 6:39am On May 22, 2010
dat'z africanz 4 u, wat does age hav to do wit luv, no cliches, 4real[color=#006600][/color]
Re: . by merge(f): 7:43am On May 22, 2010
maxxy:

I was 16 and she was 19 when we first met on that October 19 morning, and we found we just wanted to be together. As the days went by, we knew this was love and it was for real. I was 19 and she was 22 when I asked her if she would wait for me, and she said YES!

My parents, brothers and sisters all know she is older, but they cant go there cos they see the look in my eyes (ie it is NOT NEGOTIABLE).

So Poster, if he's got the guts, and knows you are what he needs, nothing can stop you, not even parents!

Dammn I don't think I can do this if I was her.
Re: . by oyinda3(f): 8:00am On May 22, 2010
definitely nothing wrong.

maxxy:

wow where can i find a guy like u?
that's 12 years together!!!
Re: . by femmy2010(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2010
The good guy is HERE.
Smile
Re: . by Youngpo413: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
victorazy:
Maybe he is not rich yet, he is still a baby bcuz matured man is idependable and free do wat he want cuz he is a man enuf. I can marry who i want, my ppl have no say about it sofaa i love her. Well, my sister na black people for you. For me, i preffer matured woman, d one older dan me cuz she has seen life and now ready to settle down than all dese fele-fele babes wey never see anything.
lol @ fele fele babes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mothers And Daughters- In -law: A Generic Rivalry? / Is There Anything Like Second Love? / Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.