Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) (41719 Views)

3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2017
And the custom boss is making to much noise on seized pump actions while turning blind eye when Aks, assult rifles is passing through thier nose to the untochable fulanis. Is Nigeria a contry?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Mouthgag: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Bastard tsetse flies.

And that Midget retârd governor keeps empowering them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by holyfather(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2017
The police should first find out their nationality.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by klax(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2017
And they are from Senegal and Mali as claimed by apc govt isn't
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by uvie66: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2017
What is it with fulani herdsmen, and violence, are they so dumb that they can't do something constructive with their lives.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2017
Just one or two calls from their masters and they will be released. Na their ogas give them the guns. Let the people who arrested them ask them where they got guns from and tell the public
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by kabrud: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2017
greatermax77:
And the custom boss is making to much noise on seized pump actions while turning blind eye when Aks, assult rifles is passing through thier nose to the untochable fulanis. Is Nigeria a contry?

The importer is a liepod
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Kerochemist: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2017
Wao good work of our police.

Click my signature for my Cv
U need an active chemist.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by KAYD007(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2017
where are the said weapons found on them?

why is the leg of one them brutalized?

hope this is not tribal profiling angry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by kabrud: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2017
willibounce1:
Just one or two calls from their masters and they will be released. Na their ogas give them the guns. Let the people who arrested them ask them where they got guns from and tell the public

Which guns, didn't see any weapon in the pic.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Opynion: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
These Jihadist should better be treated with respect.

Remember they are expatriate probably from SENEGAL OR MALI
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by masseratti: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:
That's the way to go sha.

BTW, I'm still looking for herdsmen there o.

I wonder how they take acquire AK cry
with a cow going for 100k. Y can't they?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
kabrud:

Which guns, did see any weapon in the pic.

Are you stupid? Can't you read the thread before quoting me? No let me swear for you o.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by aurenflani: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Where are the AKs and cutlass

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:
That's the way to go sha.

BTW, I'm still looking for herdsmen there o.

I wonder how they take acquire AK cry

Didn't you hear of the imported container load of pump action rifle by an Enugu man and helped by some customs men?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by umrash(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thank God the Fulani & the Hausa illiterates are the ones ruling the country. anybody, I repeat anybody who is not happy with that shld relocate to Cameroon I guess its closer so it wound cause a lot of money idiots

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by netflicks(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Don't tell us just use them to fish out the rest before bubu comes back.. ....U have a lead now except otherwise may be escape as usual undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by kabrud: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
willibounce1:

Are you stupid? Can't you read the thread before quoting me? No let me swear for you o.

Not about stupidity bro. Oh, u are only concerned about the thread now, not a picture of weapons as is always the case when bh members are caught with weapons. Trading of insult is the only option left when one is bereft of ideas and logic to prove a case. This is a good example.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
greatermax77:

So what was that Enugu man going to do with a container load of pump action rifles? To sell to herds men or was it for iPob weapon amassment amassment in preparation for war?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by alfsalami: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Which way Nigeria ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
AnanseK:

Didn't you hear of the imported container load of pump action rifle by an Enugu man and helped by some customs men?

I heard. But AK no be beans o. There must be some big guy doling out the AK. Or they probably rob policemen. cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by thunderbabs: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
All these bokos turned herdmen... Na boko pple...Camp is lost, dey returned back to their cows armed with their boko rifle...get dt straight
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by 982ABU(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
where are the two riffles and cutlass picture please

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by aurenflani: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
biggerboyc:
Violence will never end in nigeria in as much as we have hausa and fulani (illiterate) among us.

Look at his ugly dwarfish face. Your ugly tribe should relocate to Rwanda where monkeys like you are welcome. Bloody Bush monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by brain247(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
these fulani heardsmen are boko haram members that excaped from sambisa forest. This is there new strategy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
masseratti:
with a cow going for 100k. Y can't they?

To own AK for naija no be beans o. Even if you have a hell lota cash.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Godshope: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Good indeed. At least for once
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
that man on the floor needs medical attention asap...

until our democracy gets to that level. nigeria will still be referred to as the zoo it is
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by keyanZuzer: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
If the government are really serious, they have to ban nomadic grazing. What part of the civilised world do they still do that? After the ban, any herdsman going around with his cattle should be shot on sight
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by 982ABU(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
uvie66:
What is it with fulani herdsmen, and violence, are they so dumb that they can't do something constructive with their lives.
bigotry and tribelism would not allow you see anything good in them quote me anywhere your tribe are more violence and intolarant than fula

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Blurryface(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Where is their herds?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos / Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) / 3 Thieves Caught In Igbo Ukwu Anambra, Stripped Unclad - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.