Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) (8489 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Bamidele539: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:
even if person wan fly the fence , i try today , oboy the thing tight die cheesy cheesy only me rest , nobody tell me
how old is she? how long you guys dated? What led to the breakup self? just wondering
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bamidele539:
how old is she? how long you guys dated? What led to the breakup self? just wondering
21 not sure , oboy my main girl started coming around often , so i had to end things and she be virgin no need to continue , like 8months , she gives good head na why i bone sex since
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by gbugbru(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

Guy, that girl fit old pass your great great grandmother for spiritual realm. Open your eyes man.
Can't stop laughing at this
... Baba na to gbera
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by snowden9(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Those other girls you de pansh since ,no b man like you open the hole? Anyway say no more. I believe from the posts above that you're in ph. Well its your lucky day. I'm in ph as well. Gimme your compass. When i help you burst the glabber, you'll come back to NL to thank me. I'm not called 'The Disvirginator' for nothing. cool
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by wizsolzy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
dat her yansh gallant.doesnt look like virgin ukwu sha grin
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by yinkeys(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Do it only if you intend marrying her
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by EmperorLee(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
gbugbru:

Can't stop laughing at this
... Baba na to gbera

cheesy i dey teeehs you grin
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:
no work today make i gist una small gist

in english serious mata angry

yesterday i was talking to an ex that i left because she is a virgin , my problem isnt her but the fact that she is a virgin makes it hard for me to try anything and i dont deserve to take hers because i will soon marry but the girl clearly loves me and wants me to take it , my people i done talk , ignore this girl but she still comes back , yesterday we talked after many months and she wants to come back into my life , she wants me to take her virginity , she is at my house now , we have kissed , smooched even my room is scattered based on this issue , i dont know what to do i swear

first picture her message yesterday , 2nd is her in my room , i done tire i swear

A girl with that kind of figure asked you to take her V and your answer was NO!!

Bro you should be jailed with hard labour and you should be made to wear a chastity belt for ten years.
Men pay thousands of pounds for V. Women advertise their V for lots of dough but someone is offering you hers on a platter and you refused!!

No make I vex for you. Forward her no to me make I console her jare.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by praisecity(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:
son of perdition people both men and women, old and young are gathering to protest against the poverty fostering policies and insincerity of the government. . you are here thinking about some smelly vagina... if care is not taken you will not amount to anything tangible or meaningful in this life....

y u dey vex 4 anoda man matter, na ur p***y?
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
gbosaa:

A girl with that kind of figure asked you to take her V and your answer was NO!!

Bro you should be jailed with hard labour and you should be made to wear a chastity belt for ten years.
Men pay thousands of pounds for V. Women advertise their V for lots of dough but someone is offering you hers on a platter and you refused!!

respect boss , the thing tight oooo
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by searchng4love: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
praisecity:
is it your vex?
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by searchng4love: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
praisecity:
is it your vex?
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Gladiator1: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:
respect boss , the thing tight oooo
One question for u; why re u stupid?

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
U guyz r talking about taking and keeping virginity like say im be property..

guy take am joorgrin
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:
i hear you sister , i wont

Ok thanks for that
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by cooncudee(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:
son of perdition people both men and women, old and young are gathering to protest against the poverty fostering policies and insincerity of the government. . you are here thinking about some smelly vagina... if care is not taken you will not amount to anything tangible or meaningful in this life....
lmao wtf! dude chill small
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by cooncudee(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
lirusehn:
simple advice wey person ask naim one idiot change topic, dey talk about rape and poverty.
Awon Oniranu oponu agbaya oshi. undecided

Op abeg free the babe jere
lol #shademaster

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by GindoX(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
kilokeys:
i know that gown.. is that not Juliet?

Na only juliet dem make the gown for? U smoke? undecided
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by NemzySeries(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
God knws frm d days of john d baptist av always kept away frm disvirgining ladies whether by willful donation or by chance...... itz like rape to me bkos dey share d following similarities....
1.Displeasure
2.Bleeding
3.Pain
4.Crying (sum do dis for days and even end up laying curses on d guy)
5.Struggling with d tightness (especially for guys wit slightly bigger dicks and ladies wit slightly righter pv55ie5)
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by GindoX(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Today youth... Í dey pity for thier old age because of sex they have engaged while younger.. No do werin u go regret..
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Hallenjay: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:
even if person wan fly the fence , i try today , oboy the thing tight die cheesy cheesy only me rest , nobody tell me
no be chineese play... It'll take u constant and regular shining bfor dat tin can gve u d way in...m very sure u can't achieve dat in one day...... As for her,she want to test it and she's seeing her sef has someone dat suppose have belong to d s*x cabal...u can gve her ur reasons and push someone to her tactically... I bliv she wil gve in... She really need to taste how it use to be.... #Opinion not from me..
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hallenjay:
no be chineese play... It'll take u constant and regular shining bfor dat tin can gve u d way in...m very sure u can't achieve dat in one day...... As for her,she want to test it and she's seeing her sef has someone dat suppose have belong to d s*x cabal...u can gve her ur reasons and push someone to her tactically... I bliv she wil gve in... She really need to taste how it use to be.... #Opinion not from me..
u just know be like wall
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by NaWetinDey(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
gbosaa:

abeg leave story for liar mohamed. u don see her face or whether she dey waka kurukere?
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
NaWetinDey:

abeg leave story for liar mohamed. u don see her face or whether she dey waka kurukere?

Look at this man shocked We are talking about V that with factory settings and no mileage, you are talking about face kurukere waka.

Wetin concern me with her face. Look at her back well. Me like.
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by NaWetinDey(m): 7:04am On Feb 04, 2017
gbosaa:

Look at this man shocked We are talking about V that with factory settings and no mileage, you are talking about face kurukere waka.

Wetin concern me with her face. Look at her back well. Me like.

Well...

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by benurch(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2017
snowden9:
Those other girls you de pansh since ,no b man like you open the hole? Anyway say no more. I believe from the posts above that you're in ph. Well its your lucky day. I'm in ph as well. Gimme your compass. When i help you burst the glabber, you'll come back to NL to thank me. I'm not called 'The Disvirginator' for nothing. cool

Disvirginator......
Lolz....
You funny bruv!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Want Your Woman? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached] / This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.