Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver (5826 Views)

Face Of M'E Lounge Contestants Storm Camp To Win Brand New Car Toyota Matrix / Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station / The New Face Of Road Worthiness Receipt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 21, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Simpleton, a battalion of non-entities like you can't have a hand in my destiny anyways wink

But I appreciate you bringing the topic back to the top though. Thank you very much cool

Your destiny is rotten already by what I have seen you posted here, so I don't need to add to it..
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 21, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Simpleton, a battalion of non-entities like you can't have a hand in my destiny anyways wink

But I appreciate you bringing the topic back to the top though. Thank you very much cool

I will continue to bring the topic to front page to let more people see your stupidity and I will continue to bully you till the mods decides to remove or delete this topic.. Because it's not expected that this thread should be up on NL at this time
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 21, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Not just a pursuit, but a relentless pursuit cheesy

Yeah.. Exactly like a newly mad fellow.... You understand what I mean, right!!
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 21, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Thank you.

Have a nice day grin

PS: Dummy, I know that you're just an ordinary shadetree mechanic and not wise in the ways of the internet but the contact details are online already http://www.courierplus-ng.com/team-5/

If I'm a dummy, den you are a mannequin used to display a stupid person.. From the website, their contact details are displayed for reasonable and business purpose, but displaying it here to blackmail a person or satisfy your urge is displaying stupidity in its highest order..

Remember a shadetree mechanic is fully ready to take you ul to any length today.... Let's continue

2 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 21, 2017
searchng4love:

you are joking with somorin.... aka cityng..... egunmogaji.. he's soulless

Someone is described as this and he is happy running about with it.. Fool.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by diportivo: 6:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro,all these things u r doing/saying,to what end?

You are saying he did wrong, and u are abusing/cursing the living daylight out of him....does dat make u beta?

I respect u a lot on this forum.right from the federal task force thread and I know u are vibrant.but this isn't the way to go at all especially because it seems u don't know egbon egunmogaji

If u really took out time to read the opening statement,u wldnt really fault him....how many times av danfo done same to u when u r jejely on ur own lane??...I'm sure u can't count

U wld also know,that where he comes from,the rule of law prevails...the system works and he is used to it.no be naija where everything goes and we always say na God go judge grin

On a lighter mood,don't start a fight u can't finish o...ile lo ba bros toba di oro Internet fight grin

5 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity If you sabi uncle egun you go leave this matter.

4 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by kingreign(m): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Guy, if you knew Uncle, you for kuku leave this issue and continue on with your own business. He believes in the 15th law of the 48 laws of power which asserts, 'crush your enemy totally'

4 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2017
I dey wait the egbon or uncle anyone you call am.... The mods must delete this thread.. And protect a man's job... This can turn to what he himself won't be able to handle again... Make hij check my posts... I will bully him to eternity... Does he feed me?!!

I can see that he doesn't have up to 100 topics on NL, and but over a thousand posts full of cyber bully of other users.. I'm patiently waiting... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2017
diportivo:

You are saying he did wrong, and u are abusing/cursing the living daylight out of him....does dat make u beta?

I respect u a lot on this forum.right from the federal task force thread and I know u are vibrant.but this isn't the way to go at all especially because it seems u don't know egbon egunmogaji

If u really took out time to read the opening statement,u wldnt really fault him....how many times av danfo done same to u when u r jejely on ur own lane??...I'm sure u can't count

U wld also know,that where he comes from,the rule of law prevails...the system works and he is used to it.no be naija where everything goes and we always say na God go judge grin

On a lighter mood,don't start a fight u can't finish o...ile lo ba bros toba di oro Internet fight grin

But this man is not a danfo, I work in a transport coy and I know how to most management of transport company treat their drivers, and any damage done to their vehicle or third party vehicle is strictly born by the drivers, and considering what he might face at work if he stays in d matter he had to run away from it in order to protect his job and safeguard d meager he might probably be earning and now someone is trying to put him out of job.. Especially in this trying times..countless times have I been brushed by commercial and private drivers and eventually fixing damages myself... After all we are trained on defensive driving... I don't even have time to start arguing and wasting my time over my car being brushed, because I know it will end in apology and I I'll accept...
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by diportivo: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:
I dey wait the egbon or uncle anyone you call am.... The mods must delete this thread.. And protect a man's job... This can turn to what he himself won't be able to handle again... Make hij check my posts... I will bully him to eternity... Does he feed me?!!

I can see that he doesn't have up to 100 topics on NL, and but over a thousand posts full of cyber bully of other users.. I'm patiently waiting... undecided undecided undecided

Okay bros

Kontinu!

Altho the argument of topics doesn't hold water

If u are active on cartalk and u don't know somorin aka cityng,then u are new

These monikers evolved to egunmogaji

Let's see who bullies who eventually

I wish this film wld be sweet.....but unfortunately there can only be one actor cry

And Ofcos,a boss grin

I dey here dey look una

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2017
diportivo:

Okay bros

Kontinu!

Altho the argument of topics doesn't hold water

If u are active on cartalk and u don't know somorin aka cityng,then u are new

These monikers evolved to egunmogaji

Let's see who bullies who eventually

I wish this film wld be sweet.....but unfortunately there can only be one actor cry

And Ofcos,a boss grin

I dey here dey look una

You don't know me,..... the egunmogaji, and the somorin, the cityng should not disappoint his people o..... #PatientlyWaiting undecided undecided undecided
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by LeJeun3: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

But this man is not a danfo, I work in a transport coy and I know how to most management of transport company treat their drivers, and any damage done to their vehicle or third party vehicle is strictly born by the drivers, and considering what he might face at work if he stays in d matter he had to run away from it in order to protect his job and safeguard d meager he might probably be earning and now someone is trying to put him out of job.. Especially in this trying times..countless times have I been brushed by commercial and private drivers and eventually fixing damages myself... After all we are trained on defensive driving... I don't even have time to start arguing and wasting my time over my car being brushed, because I know it will end in apology and I I'll accept...

Funny how its convenient for you to stick your head out for the person who obviously did wrong.....

By obviously being vile!! What do you plan to achieve??

Egbon is fighting for the right.....

You my dear man aren't even fighting for the left!!

3 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2017
LeJeun3:

Funny how its convenient for you to stick your head out for the person who obviously did wrong.....

By obviously being vile!! What do you plan to achieve??

Egbon is fighting for the right.....

You my dear man aren't even fighting for the left!!

I can see that you were actually there when the deed was donr to be so sure of yourself that he was wrong... Has any of you heard from the man side of the story...? "Obviously".. Imagine!!!
Aiye egbon o ni da!!

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Are u actually trying to say it is perfectly normal for someone to drive on the wrong side of the road, hit a car and run away without even apologizing?

3 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Bros calm down. He could have at least tried to apologize to the person he hit, haba that is the moral thing to do. Would u be happy if u buy a brand new car and someone from nowhere brushes ur car and ran away without even stopping? Talk true.

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2017
greenhulk:

Are u actually trying to say it is perfectly normal for someone to drive on the wrong side of the road, hit a car and run away without even apologizing?

Were you present at the scene?!!! angry angry... Who apologizing epe..? . Apologizing does not change any fact....someone once smashed my sidemirror, and just because I didn't wave my hands out of my window just to plead to him to let me in his front despite d fact Dat I trafficated... People blamed him that is it a must for me to bring out my hands and wave to him despite traficatting... I obviously saw Dat it's the normal Lagos day to day driver... I had to enter d car and left.. My time is more precious to me Dan wasting it on arguments..
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by LeJeun3: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

I can see that you were actually there when the deed was donr to be so sure of yourself that he was wrong... Has any of you heard from the man side of the story...? "Obviously".. Imagine!!!
Aiye egbon o ni da!!

Bobrisky alert!! But you who wasn't there is so sure Egbon is doing wrong isn't it??

Check how many fingers are pointing back at you and your family tree

2 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Were you present at the scene?!!! angry angry... Who apologizing epe..? . Apologizing does not change any fact....someone once smashed my sidemirror, and just because I didn't wave my hands out of my window just to plead to him to let me in his front despite d fact Dat I trafficated... People blamed him that is it a must for me to bring out my hands and wave to him despite traficatting... I obviously saw Dat it's the normal Lagos day to day driver... I had to enter d car and left.. My time is more precious to me Dan wasting it on arguments..

U don't get me. I wasn't present, u weren't present either. U are taking the matter too personal. I am not here to take sides with anyone, but what u are doing is making it look like it is normal to hit somebody's car and just drive away without even stopping to take a look.

I have had a danfo hit me from behind and broke my rear light. He came down and begged and I had to let him go. It is my right to make him fix my car because he was careless, but inlet him go just to be nice. now if that was a company's vehicle and the driver didn't bother to stop and I am able to take his pictures and plate number like egunmogaji did, I will do the same thing he is doing right now just to teach that driver a lesson. I've also had a fancy mirror of. New car broken by a careless driver, I let him go because he begged me that he doesn't have any money. That's the right thing to do.

6 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2017
greenhulk:

Bros calm down. He could have at least tried to apologize to the person he hit, haba that is the moral thing to do. Would u be happy if u buy a brand new car and someone from nowhere brushes ur car and ran away without even stopping? Talk true.

Let me tell you one scenario.. I was driving along a busy road, police stopped a car in my front, and then d policemen waved to me to pass by d stopped car and move on.. When I passed by him and moved on, I never knew Dat I brushed d stopped car, what I just noticed was that people were staring at me, and as I was also trying to avoid d policemen I sped off at least to move away from the policemen, after driving few meters I jut noticed Dat d stopped car jut overtook me.. Suddenly he jumped out of his car shoutting at me Dat I brushed him and I couldn't stop to check to show concerned, having discovered that, I knew I didn't do Dat intentionally but d man thought I did that intentionally, and I had to tell him to pack very well first, den I followed him and I deeply apologized to him that I didn't even know, all I wanted to do is to avoid those policemen.. When d wife saw d way I was pleading in fact it took her by surprise Dat someone of my status twould be so humble to plead to her husband.. In fact she had to call her husband not to bother and just leave me... Dis is a damage Dat I'll cost him over 10k....

Now assuming d man didn't get to cross me, hi thought would eventually be i brushed his car and I ran away without apologizing and whereas he didn't know my circumstances at that point Dat it happened... Until you hear the other side of the story.. Don't judge... Agba osika lo ngbo ejo eniyan Kan da!!

2 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
LeJeun3:

Bobrisky alert!! But you who wasn't there is so sure Egbon is doing wrong isn't it??

Check how many fingers are pointing back at you and your family tree

Obviously from his write ups... He is doing wrong..because what he id doing is harmful to a man and his family...
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2017
greenhulk:

U don't get me. I wasn't present, u weren't present either. U are taking the matter too personal. I am not here to take sides with anyone, but what u are doing is making it look like it is normal to hit somebody's car and just drive away without even stopping to take a look.

I have had a danfo hit me from behind and broke my rear light. He came down and begged and I had to let him go. It is my right to make him fix my car because he was careless, but inlet him go just to be nice. now if that was a company's vehicle and the driver didn't bother to stop and I am able to take his pictures and plate number like egunmogaji did, I will do the same thing he is doing right now just to teach that driver a lesson. I've also had a fancy mirror of. New car broken by a careless driver, I let him go because he begged me that he doesn't have any money. That's the right thing to do.

Thanks for your post, it helps assures that there are still people of strong moral character in Nigeria.

No decent person will support a hit and run driver. Here in the USA, hit and run is a felony.

I will pursue relentless justice till this driver is brought to task.

The CEO of his company has responded to me on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Obviously from his write ups... He is doing wrong..because what he id doing is harmful to a man and his family...

You're a despicable human being.

What about my family? What about the next family that he may run into a river?

Thanks for the support of encouraging me to continuing this pursuit of justice.

I will never stop grin
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:
Werey re o!!! shocked shocked shocked..... I thought you will follow your signature, and not offering a response to a blithering NLer?

You're not an idiot and I will match you response by response grin
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Your destiny is rotten already by what I have seen you posted here, so I don't need to add to it..

If you have control over destinies you should help yourself first.

Puta grin

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

I will continue to bring the topic to front page to let more people see your stupidity and I will continue to bully you till the mods decides to remove or delete this topic.. Because it's not expected that this thread should be up on NL at this time

Topic that's already on Twitter and Facebook cool

This is bigger than you'll ever squash grin

I'm sure the mods are people of strong moral character, unlike you.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Yeah.. Exactly like a newly mad fellow.... You understand what I mean, right!!

The only thing I understand is that your negative energy powers me positively cheesy
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

If I'm a dummy, den you are a mannequin used to display a stupid person.. From the website, their contact details are displayed for reasonable and business purpose, but displaying it here to blackmail a person or satisfy your urge is displaying stupidity in its highest order..

Remember a shadetree mechanic is fully ready to take you ul to any length today .... Let's continue

Excellent, let's get started cheesy

What you wish for me comes back in a thousand ways to your family.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Complete and total unrelentless pursuit cheesy
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2017
diportivo:

He should stock up on recharge cards grin
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Check your posts for what? You're a non entity and a lightweight grin
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

You're a narcissist.

So everyone that doesn't do like you do is an enemy.

Okay then.

If you hit my vehicle and don't apologize and especially runoff then it's on.

We have to be the change that we seek.

I'm enjoying this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Charge A Dead Car Battery? / 2015 Peugeot 508: Review, Specification & Price / How Much Does It Really Cost To Ship A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.