Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver (5831 Views)

Face Of M'E Lounge Contestants Storm Camp To Win Brand New Car Toyota Matrix / Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station / The New Face Of Road Worthiness Receipt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

I can see that you were actually there when the deed was donr to be so sure of yourself that he was wrong... Has any of you heard from the man side of the story...? "Obviously".. Imagine!!!
Aiye egbon o ni da!!

The guy that he ran off the road is a witness grin

But he limped off with a twisted suspension muttering "that's how they used to do".

Well, we'll change that. One driver at a time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Let me tell you one scenario.. I was driving along a busy road, police stopped a car in my front, and then d policemen waved to me to pass by d stopped car and move on.. When I passed by him and moved on, I never knew Dat I brushed d stopped car, what I just noticed was that people were staring at me, and as I was also trying to avoid d policemen I sped off at least to move away from the policemen, after driving few meters I jut noticed Dat d stopped car jut overtook me.. Suddenly he jumped out of his car shoutting at me Dat I brushed him and I couldn't stop to check to show concerned, having discovered that, I knew I didn't do Dat intentionally but d man thought I did that intentionally, and I had to tell him to pack very well first, den I followed him and I deeply apologized to him that I didn't even know, all I wanted to do is to avoid those policemen.. When d wife saw d way I was pleading in fact it took her by surprise Dat someone of my status twould be so humble to plead to her husband.. In fact she had to call her husband not to bother and just leave me... Dis is a damage Dat I'll cost him over 10k....

Now assuming d man didn't get to cross me, hi thought would eventually be i brushed his car and I ran away without apologizing and whereas he didn't know my circumstances at that point Dat it happened... Until you hear the other side of the story.. Don't judge... Agba osika lo ngbo ejo eniyan Kan da!!

Now this is really rich grin

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Mtcheew... Lemme go back to sleep joor... I thought I'm up to something serious here......

Well on the last note.. This will only put the man out of job and will not stop hit and run anywhere at least not in Nigeria..... So remember whatever you do or say... Let it pass the four (4)way yest... It's humans that are involved here..

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Obviously from his write ups... He is doing wrong..because what he id doing is harmful to a man and his family...

These colors don't run.

Nigeria will be great again cheesy
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:
Mtcheew... Lemme go back to sleep joor... I thought I'm up to something serious here......

Well on the last note.. This will only put the man out of job and will not stop hit and run anywhere at least not in Nigeria..... So remember whatever you do or say... Let it pass the four (4)way yest... It's humans that are involved here..

Going back to sleep?

Where is the lightning and thunder that you promised? cheesy
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Check your posts for what? You're a non entity and a lightweight grin

Recharge cards?!!!.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Recharge cards?!!!.. undecided undecided undecided

You're not writing long stories anymore? Don't disappoint me o, I like reading your length epistles grin
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2017
I think I gotta skedaddle.....

I'm sorry egbon mogaji... But please save d man's job. Thanks
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by diportivo: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
diportivo:
grin grin grin grin grin

U no serious.. grin grin grin
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hayjaycity:
I think I gotta skedaddle.....

I'm sorry egbon mogaji... But please save d man's job . Thanks

It's not my place to terminate his employment as I'm not his employer.

That is between him and the human resource department of his employer and their code of conduct and responsibilities that he agreed to. I shouldn't even be told if he was fired or not. I was told by CouriersPlusNG that "Sir, Mail well received. Appropriate measures will be taken. Thank you".

It should be noted that he made his escape by continuing to drive recklessly, faced oncoming traffic and forced even more cars off the road. So there was no remorse and hence my dedication to seeking redress. I will not waiver, I will not tire. I will pursue him to an end.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by chillex8(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dude. Nothing will happen to the driver or his job.

Made my findings at the company via my little contacts.

But, he has learnt his lesson.

P.S he's a Nairalander. grin grin
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
chillex8:
Dude uncle. Nothing will happen to the driver or his job.

Fixed cool

2 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
chillex8:

Excellent news that he's a Nairalander, most excellent.

I'll share your findings with the CEO and on social media. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by chillex8(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Fixed cool

Lol.
Am very sure about this. Let Mr cityng follow the matter up to the highest level.

Its a private coy, and like I said earlier, driver has felt the heat. But, on him getting fired, big NO.

He might be fired on another note.. But not on Mr Cityng's call.

100% sure...

Cheers.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
chillex8:

Lol.
Am very sure about this. Let Mr cityng follow the matter up to the highest level.

Its a private coy, and like I said earlier, driver has felt the heat. But, on him getting fired, big NO.

He might be fired on another note.. But not on Mr Cityng's call.

100% sure...

Cheers.

To note, I have never once called for his termination.

Whether he is fired or not is of little consequence to me. I just wanted to clear the air because you're the second person to latch on to this firing thing that is of no significance. Where I live, having gainful employment in this matters is actually a good thing wink
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Example of Nigerians doing the right things.

https://www.nairaland.com/3643595/little-boy-found-hawking-cross

Watch out for more.

#NoRetreatNoSurrender

#LetsBeTheChangeThatWeSeek
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Back to the top.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nigerians doing good things.

Stopping to render aid after a collision and not running off like a coward wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3649647/amosun-stops-convoy-rescues-accident
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
BTTT

Say no to hit and run.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by apollo13(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Hayjaycity:
I'm sorry to tell you this.. Egun abi Wetin den dey call you... I find it difficult to believe anybody in his right senses or frame of mind would support a pinch of your actions right from the beginning... If you put him out of job, what will be your gain at the end.. To prove to him that you can do more than he dared you to do... And even coming here to post contacts/details of people online just to prove a point... If you are up to 25 and you are putting up this traits.. You are a disgrace to the bro confrat!!

You will think you are catching fun, but you are actually playing with fire...because if your dumb imagination can slightly show you the number of people feeding from that job of a man you are playing with... You will silently bury your head in humility and face your life... But you ain't got none.. Idiota!!
Lollzzzzzz
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by apollo13(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Hayjaycity:

But this man is not a danfo, I work in a transport coy and I know how to most management of transport company treat their drivers, and any damage done to their vehicle or third party vehicle is strictly born by the drivers, and considering what he might face at work if he stays in d matter he had to run away from it in order to protect his job and safeguard d meager he might probably be earning and now someone is trying to put him out of job.. Especially in this trying times..countless times have I been brushed by commercial and private drivers and eventually fixing damages myself... After all we are trained on defensive driving... I don't even have time to start arguing and wasting my time over my car being brushed, because I know it will end in apology and I I'll accept...
I have been following this topic from the beginning, well.... I just have to blame the driver for refusing to apologize to egun magaji. A "sorry" would have settled the whole issue. My contributions thou.

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by apollo13(m): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2017
chillex8:

Are you serious?
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by ifyalways(f): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigeria can only get better if all of us play our part.

However, sometimes we can't help but tamper justice with mercy.

Negative advert for the company sha.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
ifyalways:
Nigeria can only get better if all of us play our part.

However, sometimes we can't help but tamper justice with mercy.

Negative advert for the company sha.

I tweet to the CEO and Nigerian police weekly.

Nigerians are quick to blame government but the average Nigerian is rotten to the core.

No mercy, no retreat.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
apollo13:

Are you serious?

Don't mind him.

He'll be ran off into a river one night by a hit and run driver.

Karma is a female canine.
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by icelacreamo99(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
I work with mutual Benefits assurance plc.. You can contact me for renewal of your vehicles THIRD PARTY and COMPREHENSIVE insurance, Autoreg, Hackney Permit, Road Worthiness, plate number reg, drivers licence new and renewal, vehicle change of ownership, tinted Permit, and many more insurance policies.. Contact me on 07060545296 or 07059818696
Towen_smith@yahoo.com
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by princetom1(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Ègúnmogaji, how is it going?
Update us. I don't wanna make much comment, but a lot of people have stayed too much in this country that the right thing doesn't matter to them anymore. Nobody wanna care as long as they make 3 square meal or even 2 daily. To d oda parrot up there, please, get some sense

2 Likes

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by nurey(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
princetom1:
Update us. I don't wanna make much comment, but a lot of people have stayed too much in this country that the right thing doesn't matter to them anymore. Nobody wanna care as long as they make 3 square meal or even 2 daily. To d oda parrot up there, please, get some sense

In 2011, my brother offered to bring me to US to study and live all expense paid, but i said no cause i was in 200L second semester i didnt want to restart again. Well that was the mistake of my life as i thought Nigeria would be better no running away. Now its different, people in Nigeria do the wrong thing now as right thing and if you try to correct them, best case scenario is someone you can give birth to twice disrespecting you or you can get lynched or mobbed by angry crowd when you try to form over sabi.

what Uncle is doing is right in the right sense but in the Nigerian mentality, he is "beating around the bush" grin
Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by princetom1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
nurey:

In 2011, my brother offered to bring me to US to study and live all expense paid, but i said no cause i was in 200L second semester i didnt want to restart again. Well that was the mistake of my life as i thought Nigeria would be better no running away. Now its different, people in Nigeria do the wrong thing now as right thing and if you try to correct them, best case scenario is someone you can give birth to twice disrespecting you or you can get lynched or mobbed by angry crowd when you try to form over sabi.

what Uncle is doing is right in the right sense but in the Nigerian mentality, he is "beating around the bush" grin

Thanks. Too many people don't have a brain of their own anymore, they just follow d crowd like they are programmed. Am sure that driver will still had ran away if he killed someone. Was in a bus with a driver few days ago to deliver some items, the bus being too heavy can meander like it should, road was too narrow, we got to a standstill with an incoming sienna, driver just hop down and begged d driver, even prostarting without caring he was right or wrong. Sienna driver refused to revised, to cut story short, sienna driver was later insulted by other passerby and drivers alike, why? Bcoz my driver did the right thing wen he is wrong

1 Like

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
nurey:

I would have beaten more than around the bush but the coward ran off and drove in a dangerous way into oncoming traffic to make an escape.

I'm engaged with the twitter handles of both the CEO of his company and Nigerian Police on twitter.

I'm also tracing the parent company so that I can get beyond the local CEO.

A duck looks calm above water but.... grin

Re: FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
princetom1:

It's a relentless pursuit. I've heard d back from HR and CEO of the company. Now waiting for the insurance company.

I post updates on Twitter weekly and now working on getting above the CEO as it's an international company.

Electronic warfare things grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Fire Coming From The Exhaust Of This Toyota Or Not? / Audi S8 2007 / Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.