Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians (33167 Views)

Scam Alert: Nextlevelpay Is MMM Scheme All Over; Don't Fall A Victim / Fact About Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria ( Mmm Scheme Exposed!!!!!!!!) / What Nigerians Don't Know About The MMM Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by folahann(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
MMM hasn't match people now for weeks, nobody wants to put money in again. MMM no longer pays.
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by riczy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Goat Watin be ur own,na ur money? Wailing more than d bereaved
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
juddexy2:
Haven't you heard the saying 'Idle Money is barren of income', without any form of sentiment... MmM saved lives too...why do we also fail to see that aspect?
Which kind yeye live it saves, my robbing people over 10 billion in total, leaving about 500 million in their disposal? Maybe you don't know these people are gathering and stealing from nigeria while using you people to pay each other to enable them execute the plan, they have their agent they are directing fund too by blindly allowing to pay each other, they perfected their plan.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by onadana: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
ddippset:
foolish talk! very foolish talk!!

You say God is great from your profile. Yet you cannot accommodate other people's opinion.Unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by AntiWailer: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
nzedon50:
please leave mavrodians alone...their money, their investment, their gain or loss not your business.

Still identifying with that useless name ?

Mavrodian ko
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by Rukkydelta(f): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
MMM is back Got my gh on Monday this week
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by ddippset(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
onadana:

You say God is great from your profile. Yet you cannot accommodate other people's opinion.Unfortunate.
lol. oya sorry.
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by ddippset(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:
MMM is back
Got my gh on Monday this week
how much? Am sure not more than 30k.
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by phelmzzy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy omo I bin tnk sey una don ge job nii ano sabi sey u still dey dis ur e go beta stuff bt op make I ask u one tin ur our parent dem wey dey do monthly contributions wey b sey na person go cari am dis na anoder nxt month u one tell me sey na greed push dem dey do am nii? What u guys no knw na sey ponzi don dey exist tey tey bt MMM came to computerise it, digitalise 4 everyone of us to gain frm and I believe dey kept there promise more than buhari did.
Nd let me address sumtin, it seems the media don't understand d difference btwn frozen and crash. Wen sumtin freezes it can still melt (by puttn it in water) bt when it crashes it means destroyed nd can't be repaired bt u guys spread d wrong word which created the wrong panic that led to the wrong reaction of suicide by some bt I say dis if don't knw sumtin don't say it if MMM start paying (which it has started) wat news will u tell d families of those u gave the wrong info that led to their death. PLS STOP IT DON'T KILL MORE THAN U VE DONE mmm is real nd still beta than Bubu.
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by Rukkydelta(f): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
ddippset:
how much? Am sure not more than 30k.
ph 5k and got 11k
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by ddippset(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:

ph 5k and got 11k
okay. congratulations to you. lucky you.
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by Shafiiimran99: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
MMM = INTEREST = RIBA
275. Those who eat Riba will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaytan leading him to insanity. That is because they say: "Trading is only like Riba,'' whereas Allah has permitted trading and forbidden Riba. So whosoever receives an admonition from his Lord and stops eating Riba, shall not be punished for the past; his case is for Allah (to judge); but whoever returns (to Riba), such are the dwellers of the Fire ـ they will Abide therein.
276. Allah will destroy Riba and will give increase for Sadaqat. And Allah likes not the disbelievers, sinners.
277. Truly, those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and perform the Salah and give Zakah, they will have their reward with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. QUR'AN 2
#ILOVEISLAM

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by Ekeolu(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
How much were you paid to have persistently crucified the scheme on daily basis?
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sadly a lot of able minded and bodied youths are still falling for new more evil money doubling schemes, why not save that money and learn an online skill to make passive income since they want stress less cash... Or dash your mama @ least the blessings received would be worth more than diamonds...

Cheers amigos

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by henrysam(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
condomuser:
It is notable to understand how the MMM Ponzi scheme started and the various factors that helped the Guiders deceive Nigerians into investing their hard earner money.

Without going into much history about MMM, here are the most important reasons why MMM were able to fool Nigerians.

1. They started with a free money promotional campaign ie 30% bonus. As bad as it may sound, the first set of real people who got paid 30% of what they had invested were used as the promotional scapegoats to lure their friends, families and others.

The MMM platform continued its promotional payments of 30%, 40% as the case may be. A lot of Nigerians were enticed with this mouthwatering offer to the extent they couldn't resist joining the scheme. Most of the second set of participants knew quite well they were joining a scam but they just couldn't resist the deal from Hell.

2. MMM website stated "Invest your spare money". Seriously, is there anything like spare money when you live in an unpredictable country like Nigeria.
MMM studied its target market carefully and realized the best way to get more investors is to openly state "invest your spare money". This way you are tormented by your conscience when you invest little thereby you fall for them by investing more, the target market are gullible Nigerians who are so greedy and foolishly ignorant.

3. Greed Greed Greed
An average Nigerian wants to get rich quick "I don't blame some", but I blame the people who deceitfully lured others into joining the scheme. The guiders and individuals greed to get more bonuses was a strong driving force which made the MMM scheme a huge success. Irrespective of the fact that Mavrodi's details has been all over the Internet as a Russian Criminal Nigerians neglected all the hand writing on the wall.

I must say its unfortunate greed played a major role in the MMM scheme. Let's be watchful as the rise of schemes like this is yet to come.

There are currently other schemes on ground silently gathering popularity, let's not let our greed take over our morals.

Protect your money.
Why are u taking alabukin for another person fever. Has any mmm contributor knocked on hour door for help?
If yes u have all the freedom to refuse.
Leave mmm participants alone most of them have moved on with their lives and those who have not, there is no harm in having hope.
And as a Christian, we have hope that Jesus is coming back soon

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by Rukkydelta(f): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
ddippset:
okay. congratulations to you. lucky you.
Thanks
Know of someone that registered with 20k but have only been paid 26k

Others I know of haven't been paid
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by charleyboi(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oga, MMM Director, tell them, greediness don d kill dem.
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by Hades2016(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Point of correction. . MMM didnt fool Nigerians , its fools the greedy Nigerians angry
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by bonfreregong: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
I got paid last week and today sha.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by sse4u: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
nice piece.
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by semasir: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Really?

Franchise21:
Lol... Use style dey mention them grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by adellam16(f): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
condomuser:
It is notable to understand how the MMM Ponzi scheme started and the various factors that helped the Guiders deceive Nigerians into investing their hard earner money.

Without going into much history about MMM, here are the most important reasons why MMM were able to fool Nigerians.

1. They started with a free money promotional campaign ie 30% bonus. As bad as it may sound, the first set of real people who got paid 30% of what they had invested were used as the promotional scapegoats to lure their friends, families and others.

The MMM platform continued its promotional payments of 30%, 40% as the case may be. A lot of Nigerians were enticed with this mouthwatering offer to the extent they couldn't resist joining the scheme. Most of the second set of participants knew quite well they were joining a scam but they just couldn't resist the deal from Hell.

2. MMM website stated "Invest your spare money". Seriously, is there anything like spare money when you live in an unpredictable country like Nigeria.
MMM studied its target market carefully and realized the best way to get more investors is to openly state "invest your spare money". This way you are tormented by your conscience when you invest little thereby you fall for them by investing more, the target market are gullible Nigerians who are so greedy and foolishly ignorant.

3. Greed Greed Greed
An average Nigerian wants to get rich quick "I don't blame some", but I blame the people who deceitfully lured others into joining the scheme. The guiders and individuals greed to get more bonuses was a strong driving force which made the MMM scheme a huge success. Irrespective of the fact that Mavrodi's details has been all over the Internet as a Russian Criminal Nigerians neglected all the hand writing on the wall.

I must say its unfortunate greed played a major role in the MMM scheme. Let's be watchful as the rise of schemes like this is yet to come.

There are currently other schemes on ground silently gathering popularity, let's not let our greed take over our morals.

Protect your money.
wow MMM has really turned some people into researchers, inspirational talkers n advisers over night. Please who actually read dis scripture?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by vislabraye(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Noblesoul123:
The key factor in the MMM saga was greed.

Mavrodi & co seized advantage of the existing desire by many people to get rich without working for it.

I hope everyone will learn from this.

No pain; no gain.

Hahahahaaa. Pictures so funny.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by Franchise21(m): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
semasir:
Really?

Really!!!
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
It's just one reason and one alone "Greed". Another word for greed is covetousness and God has warned us tirelessly in the scriptures never to covet and has told us how it ruins life easily but sadly no one listens to the government warnings let alone listening to God's warnings.

I read how it damaged so many lives. So many took their lives that they don't own or didn't create for themselves. You fall into debt and the next thing that comes to mind is to find the easiest way out but sadly there is no easy way out.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by tolam4skywd(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
condomuser:
Most of the second set of participants knew quite well they were joining a scam but they just couldn't resist the deal from Hell.

So true...
Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by SantaDomino(m): 12:46am On Feb 03, 2017

Re: 3 Reasons Why MMM Scheme Fooled Nigerians by Fantastic2m(m): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2017
onadana:
MMM didn't fool Nigeria. Buhari did. I was the biggest fool.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Is it your money gang have started coming clean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Brothers Vanish With $3.6Bn In Bitcoins / EFCC Docks Funmi Adenmosun For Alleged N26.6bn Investment Fraud In Lagos / My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.