Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! (2531 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Krayola(m): 3:43am On Dec 03, 2009
Banom. . .resist the devil. Hold on to Jesus. Don't let these evil ones lead you into the burning pits of hell. Read ur bible and pray everyday if you want to grow. Don't forget to tithe. .  cheerfully. Jesus loves you.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 03, 2009
Krayola:

Banom. . .resist the devil. Hold on to Jesus. Don't let these evil ones lead you into the burning pits of hell. Read your bible and pray everyday if you want to grow. Don't forget to tithe. .  cheerfully. Jesus loves you.

Now you'll help your pastor to build his house! cry cry
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Krayola(m): 3:47am On Dec 03, 2009
U don't want pastor to build house? Isn't he doing God's work?
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:04am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Banom you better think twice before some people bad advice would ruin you. . . .You are an Atheist and always remain an Atheist. . . . smiley. common my man i need you as you use to be. . . kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Tudor6(f): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2009
Banom, now that you're "born again" I can certainly use your help in opening my own church.

Email me at Tudor.nairaland@yahoo.com and let us begin planning.

I believe the spirit of the lawd is about to use US to do GREAT things.

Whatever the lawd has done in OUR lives, it shall be permanent. Amen!
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Tudór are you still following banom to see the death Jesus . . . . or just a kind of joke? huh [/size]
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by banom(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2009
Tudór:

Banom, now that you're "born again" I can certainly use your help in opening my own church.

Email me at Tudor.nairaland@yahoo.com and let us begin planning.

I believe the spirit of the lawd is about to use US to do GREAT things.

Whatever the lawd has done in OUR lives, it shall be permanent. Amen!

This Holy con man ,get thee behind me with your holy con, I am for Jesus.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
Banom's crossing over seems to have bothered a lot more atheists than we originally thought. Hmmm i wonder why.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by DeepSight(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

Atheism is the absence of a system and when you negate the spiritual, you hardly go back.

I can's see an an Atheist who was once a Christian becoming a Muslim or a Jew. It's out right impossible. They can embrace a philosophy but never a spirituality.

Concerning these line of yours above, might i call you out for a moment.

Is there a difference between Atheism - (the rejection of the existence of God or deities) and a rejection of the existence of HUMAN SPIRITUALITY.

You might want to review this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-357796.0.html
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by bawomolo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
davidylan:

Banom's crossing over seems to have bothered a lot more atheists than we originally thought. Hmmm i wonder why.

it shouldn't be a big deal. let Banom enjoy his life.

i think what bothers most atheists is how fast the transition was. Basically happened overnight.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2009
Deep Sight:

Concerning these line of yours above, might i call you out for a moment.

Is there a difference between Atheism - (the rejection of the existence of God or deities) and a rejection of the existence of HUMAN SPIRITUALITY.

You might want to review this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-357796.0.html

Maybe you are thinking of agnosticism?
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2009
bawomolo:

it shouldn't be a big deal. let Banom enjoy his life.

i think what bothers most atheists is how fast the transition was. Basically happened overnight.

But you really dont know . . . it could have been an internal turmoil for so long before he arrived at this point.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by isorry4u(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
My very first post on NL and it is to express my respect and admiration for people who have come to realize how irrational the whole idea of God and faith are. I was born a christian (my dad was a minister during his lifetime) but my life without any belief in God, angels, ghosts, unicorns, the tooth fairy, etc has been the most satisfying.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2009
isorry4u:

My very first post on NL and it is to express my respect and admiration for people who have come to realize how irrational the whole idea of God and faith are. I was born a christian (my dad was a minister during his lifetime) but my life without any belief in God, angels, ghosts, unicorns, the tooth fairy, etc has been the most satisfying.

Me too isorry4u.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by banom(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2009
isorry4u:

Continue in darkness my brother.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by MrCrackles(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
davidylan:

Same here. . . . grin
Will Banom's "move" encourage more atheists on the forum to pitch tents with Islam or Christianity
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by manmustwac(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
bawomolo:

You can say that again This dude was notorious for his anti christian topics, now he just changed with the blink of an eye
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by isorry4u(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
@banon
You can say what you want - call it darkness or whatever, you don't live my life.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by banom(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
isorry4u:

@banon
You can say what you want - call it darkness or whatever, you don't live my life.

any way like davidylan, me too isorry4u , this 21 century that every one is waking up to reality of life , you found joy in leaving a light your Dad born you into and you want to go back to Darkness, Enjoy sha, I cant wait to peep from heaven and see you in hell.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by isorry4u(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2009
Continue to live in fantasy - God help you (LOL) smiley
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by banom(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2009
isorry4u:

Continue to live in fantasy - God help you (LOL) smiley

You continue to live in Illusion, may the Lord help you as well
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by ccollins(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
May God good works for banom be accomplished in his life if he genuiely gave his life to Jesus who is the first and last.thank God,just as revelation said"AND THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY COME! And all He that heareth come!
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by banom(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2009
ccollins:

May God good works for banom be accomplished in his life if he genuiely gave his life to Jesus who is the first and last.thank God,just as revelation said"AND THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY COME! And all He that heareth come!

Amen, God bless you.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by noetic15(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
banom:

any way like davidylan, me too isorry4u , this 21 century that every one is waking up to reality of life , you found joy in leaving a light your Dad born you into and you want to go back to Darkness, Enjoy sha, I cant wait to peep from heaven and see you in hell.

grin grin
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Krayola(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
banom:

I cant wait to peep from heaven and see you in hell.

grin grin

I thought u said u won't be like the crusaders on NL. Now u want to derive pleasure from watching others burn and suffer.  cry cry When u were an atheist I don't remember hearing/reading u wish such on anyone (excepy maybe your secret crush, Tpia ). . .  Jesus won't be proud.

But since u're a rookie I will forgive you this time. But if u really want to enter My Kingdom make sure u don't do it again. . .okay?

Oya. . . be a good boy and cram your memory verse. And remember, pay your tithes, cheerfully!!  wink
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by MrCrackles(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
banom:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
isorry4u:

@banon

Ridiculous . . . you dont live his life so allegedly we are supposed to believe you dont care about his spiritual status but you found all the time in the world to post here? Better figure out what is really troubling your spirit before its too late. isorry4u.

manmustwac:

You can say that again This dude was notorious for his anti christian topics, now he just changed with the blink of an eye

You people still do not understand what is driving your hate. It has nothing to do with banom's "over-night" reversal.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by manmustwac(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
banom i don use my connections to put your topic on the homepage. I still find it hard to believe that u converted back to christianity though  
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
manmustwac:

banom i don use my connections to put your topic on the homepage. I still find it hard to believe that u converted back to christianity though  

why?
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by MrCrackles(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
manmustwac:

Leaving you and the rest of the atheists to continue your perilous journey towards hell fire grin
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2009
Brashy you aren't heading towards heaven yourself. tongue
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by MrCrackles(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

Brashy you aren't heading towards heaven yourself. tongue
Who told you?
Brashy is heaven bound. . .  grin
Denounce atheism now if you want to join me, Banom and Daffidi in heaven! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Pastor, Lesego Daniel Makes Church Members Eat GRASS / Bad News For Atheists: Scientists Say Cosmos Shouldn't Exist If Big Bang Is True / Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.