Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! (2532 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by manmustwac(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
davidylan:

why?
I just think in all fairness it deserves to be there
davidylan:

You people still do not understand what is driving your hate. It has nothing to do with banom's "over-night" reversal.
Am not feeling hatred towards banom am just genuinely shocked
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by manmustwac(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Leaving you and the rest of the atheists to continue your perilous journey towards hell fire grin
where is hellfire do u know anybody who died and went to your imaginary hellfire?
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2009
manmustwac:

I just think in all fairness it deserves to be there Am not feeling hatred towards banom am just genuinely shocked

Why are you "shocked"? There are 3 threads alone discussing Banom's reversion to christianity . . . NONE OF THE ATHEISTS on any of them have come out to tell us EXACTLY why this is causing them sleepless nights . . . afterall God doesnt exist no?
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by isorry4u(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
@davidylan
I never commented on anyone's conversion but only made a statement about my belief (or non-belief). Usually, it's the majority that have no clue.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
isorry4u:

@davidylan
I never commented on anyone's conversion but only made a statement about my belief (or non-belief). Usually, it's the majority that have no clue.

No one asked you . . . why do you think your belief is of relevance to this thread? You can always create your own.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by IDINRETE: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2009
Banom I wish you well to your re-conversion to christianity. As long as it gives you satisfaction and peace of mind good luck to you.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by MUZBO(m): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2009
So Banom changed. . . so what? It aint spectacular. He was always a confused fellow so who cares?
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by isorry4u(m): 1:26am On Dec 04, 2009
@davidylan
I can now see why you have 22329 posts - you don't put any thought into what you write. But that is expected from people like you.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by manmustwac(m): 1:29am On Dec 04, 2009
davidylan:

Why are you "shocked"? There are 3 threads alone discussing Banom's reversion to christianity . . . NONE OF THE ATHEISTS on any of them have come out to tell us EXACTLY why this is causing them sleepless nights . . . afterall God doesnt exist no?
Am not having sleepless nights and of course God dosen't exist.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2009
Shallow minds talk about people
Deep Minds talk about ideas
Poster, put yourself in one of the two categories
. grin grin
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 04, 2009
Do you even have a mind? Why aren't you creating one of those "useful" threads of yours?
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by mamagee3(f): 1:48am On Dec 04, 2009
Now, I know why you support amebo so much
Because you're just like her. undecided
frolicking people's comments and acting childishly undecided
Now that's what I call "Birds of the same feathers flocked together" grin
You can now buzz off my comment and go and create another Ishan queen thread
. grin grin grin
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by RiffRaff: 1:51am On Dec 04, 2009
Ha, U had piple fooled wen it wasnt even April yet.
U are wat d fairytale book refers 2 as d "prodigal son," only dat urs was jst pretense.
Welcome back!
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by mazaje(m): 3:38am On Dec 04, 2009
davidylan:

You people still do not understand what is driving your hate. It has nothing to do with banom's "over-night" reversal.

Can you show me one hateful post from any atheist towards banom? Since hate is what drives your life you automatically think that every body is like you or should behave like you, So far most of the atheist here have wished him all the best and some even encouraged him. Where did you get this stupid and ridiculous assertion of yours that people are now "hateful" of him? I know you need to feel that others think and behave like you but some times you have to read what you type before sounding like a senseless and ridiculous drunk.

Manmustwac said he was suprised at his conversion and asked why the change and all you did was tag it as hate? You are truly a deluded and hopeless bigot.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by wirinet(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2009
mazaje:

Can you show me one hateful post from any atheist towards banom? Since[b] hate is what drives your life[/b] you automatically think that every body is like you or should behave like you, So far mof the atheist here have wished him all the best and some even encouraged him. Where did you get this stupid and ridiculous assertion of yours that people are now hateful of him? I know you need to feel that other think and behave like you but some times you have to read what you type before sounding like senseless and ridiculous drunk.

Manmustwac said he was suprised at his conversion and asked why the change and all you did was tag it as hate? You are truly a deluded and hopeless bigot.

Thanks Mazaje, you have summed up my thought of David. Because, i have not seen any post by both Muslims and atheist displaying any form of hatred towards Banon, even Banom had not indicated so. I think he need to see a shrink in order to dissipate some of that hatred for people with opposing views - Muslims and Atheists. Maybe after then will he learn to take life easy and acquire some sense of humour. His hatred is beclouding his judgments and thoughts.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by mazaje(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2009
wirinet:

Thanks Mazaje, you have summed up my thought of David. Because, i have not seen any post by both Muslims and atheist displaying any form of hatred towards Banon, even Banom had not indicated so. I think he need to see a shrink in order to dissipate some of that hatred for people with opposing views - Muslims and Atheists. Maybe after then will he learn to take life easy and acquire some sense of humour. His hatred is beclouding his judgments and thoughts.

When Toneyb discovered that I was once a christian on Nairaland and asked me what made me leave the belief system, Davidylan also came along and asked me what made me leave, Now that the same thing he asked me is being asked of Banom by Manmustwac he quickly tags it as "hate and having sleepless nights". grin Some times I wonder how he reasons grin grin. . . .
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by banom(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2009
Krayola:

grin grin

I thought u said u won't be like the crusaders on NL. Now u want to derive pleasure from watching others burn and suffer.  cry cry When u were an atheist I don't remember hearing/reading u wish such on anyone (excepy maybe your secret crush, Tpia ). . .  Jesus won't be proud.

But since u're a rookie I will forgive you this time. But if u really want to enter My Kingdom make sure u don't do it again. . .okay?

Oya. . . be a good boy
and cram your memory verse. And remember, pay your tithes, cheerfully!!  wink

I will,if nobody comes here to tell me that my new found joy is fantasy.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
I will, if nobody comes here to tell me that my new found joy is fantasy.

Banon, I think it was right after you told the poster to remain in darkness. You struck first, I guess.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by VALIDATOR: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2009
davidylan:

If today you david or noetic turns atheistic there will be probably be more than 33 threads discussing it. Your co-christian fanatics will be warning you to re-think and your new found atheist team will be rejoicing that your have found the light. Hope you get my point.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by huxley(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
Hello Banom,

Why Christianity, instead of say, Islam?
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by ilosiwaju: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2009
from

1,Blocking of Lagos/Ibadan exprex way every month.
2,Lied that he once drove 300 miles without fuel.
3, used poor peoples money to acquire private jet worth over 4billion naira ( during the time of dire economic crisis)
4, Was used by Former president Obasanjo to cleverly gain public moral ground ( political used as a cover for many evil).
5, sutble use of religion  to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)
6, Making of ambiguous statement in the name of prophecy .
7, Finally lied to the public about the ownership of his dubiously acquired air craft,( after seeing the resentments he got from the public over the dubiously acquired air craft).

COULD THIS MAN REALY BE A MAN OF GOD ?

remember this topic banom? now that you're a xtian, are this sins washed or you dont care about theses anymore?
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by amebono1: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
mama-gee:

Shallow minds talk about people
Deep Minds talk about ideas
Poster, put yourself in one of the two categories
. grin grin

is this coming from the same person that has opened over 10 threads for amebo no1?

mama-gee:

Now, I know why you support amebo so much
Because you're just like her. undecided
frolicking people's comments and acting childishly undecided
Now that's what I call "Birds of the same feathers flocked together" grin
You can now buzz off my comment and go and create another Ishan queen thread
. grin grin grin
Same person accusing michelin of talking about people, why are you mentioning my name here?

You are a big joke, what a waste of space

@banom

Congrats on your conversion, may God continue to be with you smiley
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2010
[size=13pt]Banom is never an atheist and cant be one infact , i've always known that guy is something else, though he's still my friend . . . . smiley[/size]
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Banom is never an atheist and cant be one infact ,  i've always known that guy is something else, though he's still my friend . . . . smiley[/size]
Why do u think banom was never an atheist? Becos he bowed out? Atheists are confused pple,who knows dat science doesnt av ans to most questions about existence.There challenge is not d existence of God,rather cant stand d truth dat theres a mysterious&very powerful being controlling nature&man.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Banom is never an atheist and cant be one infact ,  i've always known that guy is something else, though he's still my friend . . . . smiley[/size]
Why do u think banom was never an atheist? Becos he bowed out? Atheists are confused pple,who knows dat science doesnt av ans to most questions about existence.There challenge is not d existence of God,rather cant stand d truth dat theres a mysterious&very powerful being controlling nature&man.
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
What is there to hate about Atheist They are not willing to believe a man was swallowed by a big fish and lived in the belly for three days grin
I have never seen a more confused lot than Christians, take Nigeria for example, 3rd largest christian population in the entire world and you would think that Hell is just a brothel away. a bunch of stinkin hypocrites.
remember, righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people, a bunch of delusional Jesus freaks
Re: Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2010
[size=13pt]
Well, im not an atheist but likely have taste in common , the good thing here is Atheists will celebrate life, while you're in church celebrating death. and moreover,I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious ideas of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God. So far as religion of the day is concerned, it is a damned fake. . . . Religion is all bunk! sad
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Force Is Fighting Me / Photos Of Praise & Worship Leader, Don Moen With His Grandson's, Hank And Luke / OMG!!! Nigerian Witches Caught On Camera Disappearing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.