Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Thread Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed (1519 Views)

Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!!!! / purpose served , thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Closed by Oyindebrah(f): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
He apologized..Thread Closed
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol, you won't die
Re: Thread Closed by Bullet01(f): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Thread Closed by NLSniper(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Give his number.
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
This boy sha
Re: Thread Closed by iamDaisy(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmm

Re: Thread Closed by Flexherbal(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Good pass dem!
Re: Thread Closed by midehi2(f): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
better think fast where you met him before this chat, it seems you have bn having issues with him
Re: Thread Closed by ybalogs(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Looks like you just want to have an article on NL.There's absolutely nothing he can do to you.You should have blocked him when you noticed he's not your kind of person you relate with.All the same ,just block himband that should end the whole episode.
Re: Thread Closed by ybalogs(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hope you haven't exchanged numbers sha?You may need to change your number(s) too if you're that scared of him.
Re: Thread Closed by Bunker1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
you don't know him from any corner? but you know he is a Cultist... and he left Nigeria. just better tell us all you know or keep everything to yourself.
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
iamDaisy:
Hmm

Did you take the picture on your DP at Life Camp?
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Read her quote again,she was the one asking the guy even if you kill me,she was telling the guy that everybody will die depending on their time zone
Re: Thread Closed by TrapHedges(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bltch am 6'5 i should be playing point guard for hawks

np
belly ft the weekend, 2chainz yo gotti

might not remix
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
You're an idiot! You told him you don't fear death so why are you here?

Don't be a keyboard warrior next time!
Re: Thread Closed by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Half baked story. Coming here to play victim. Continue...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed by ipobarecriminals: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
sad.How this criminal manage to obtain visa dey surprise me.U don't need to fear him,simply petition Canadian govt (Embassy )with fact,watch them throw down sick badoo down to Muritala Muhammed International Airport. Lobatan
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol...... Derrick is at it again grin

Op don't be scared okay? He's only joking with you cheesy.... i know him very well,.. Are you friends with him on Fb?
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oyin, why do you always like to make up stuff
Re: Thread Closed by yomi007k(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin

I beg make una no mk me laff ds evenin....

See who wan kill person. If I tear ds one slap e go enta coma.

Op tell am say better killers dey for mushin n bariga n dey no dey mk mouth dem dey kill.
Re: Thread Closed by smark61: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oyindebrah:
I just logged in this evening,although my itel S31 was very low and i had to use my sisters phone as i got this notification.

This facebook guy that i dont even know from any corner,said he will kill me And i think you guyz will be able to help me..please when i die contact the appropriate authorities and make sure he suffers for this and please those are the proofs and his photo...

Help me cry

Hes not in nigeria but he is a cultist and a criminal that was why he ran away to canada..but his mother is in nigeria,please dont let me suffer in vain,i am the only child of my family,i dont want to die but he is a cultist

DSS help me o,nigerianpolice,buhari,seun please dont let them kill me,edakun..hes a criminal

La click La wat did u do to him. Dis is not a joking matter. Wat actually happened
Re: Thread Closed by Twizzy30(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Otolorin tope. Am sorry buh u re very stu.pid, so u brought bffg matter to Nairaland.
Re: Thread Closed by optional1(f): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
this your case na wa oh....

Person wey you say you know no from any corner yet you know say na cultist, criminal e be and also know say e run go canada for protect nd fear of nigeria police...
you are d only child of you parent yet u borrow ur sister's phone to log in facebook.
hmmmmm

Madam rise ur right hand up and tell us the truth we no go beat you.. Jst tell us the simple truth if u really what happen from people..
Re: Thread Closed by optional1(f): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Twizzy30:
Otolorin tope. Am sorry buh u re very stu.pid, so u brought bffg matter to Nairaland.

lol

you sabi op for house?
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oyindebrah:
I just logged in this evening,although my itel S31 was very low and i had to use my sisters phone as i got this notification.

This facebook guy that i dont even know from any corner,said he will kill me And i think you guyz will be able to help me..please when i die contact the appropriate authorities and make sure he suffers for this and please those are the proofs and his photo...

Help me cry

DSS help me o,nigerianpolice,buhari,seun please dont let them kill me,edakun..hes a criminal

Seems you guys have been having issues before now. I don't want to believe you don't know him. Even your response suggested you guys are acquaintances.

Nevertheless that doesn't give him the effrontery to threaten you. I'll like you to lodge a report at the nearest police station.

They'll have him brought in for questioning and make him sign an undertaking that If anything happens to you he'll be held responsible.

He'll be your guardian angel from that day on. Trust me.
Re: Thread Closed by makydebbie(f): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Oyin, why do you always like to make up stuff
Finally seen someone with sense embarassed
Re: Thread Closed by kingDELE(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Thread Closed by optional1(f): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Caringguy:
Lol...... Derrick is at it again grin

Op don't be scared okay? He's only joking with you cheesy.... i know him very well,.. Are you friends with him on Fb?

you self know am?

Hmmmm tell me why trump no go deport you nxt week
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Finally seen someone with sense embarassed
That babe is so fond of making things up.

How are you, Dee
Re: Thread Closed by Twizzy30(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
optional1:

lol

you sabi op for house?
Sure. She's been acting like a dumb bit.ch lately in the Group.
Re: Thread Closed by EniHolar(f): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
That may not be his real face o
Re: Thread Closed by NemzySeries(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
so dem no dey block d guy? pple are busy hustling cash and beta life and u guys are busy bargaining death

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mom Regretted The Day She Gave Birth To Me / Another Set Of Instagram Lesbians Shares Hot Photos And Video Of Themselves / Seven Sex Position Men And Woman Love So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.