Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings (23144 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by afolarby(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2017
I am not against 2Baba leading this Rally. I would suggest he gets security from private operators, this will ensure that there's sanity in the Rally. There's a thin line between Rally and Riot and that is "SANITY", when is this removed we have chaos. So better to have security at strategic points of the rally. This will deter miscreants who might want to use this opportunity to achieve their evil intensions. There's so much hunger and anger in the country.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by FemiGreatness(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Karma is a bitch, this (gov't) benefited from the past gov't freedom to hold peaceful rally.. the fear to the conscience is catching up.... it's a matter of time, we will bring justice to their doorstep
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Splashme: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Say no to police state.

6th FailedBUHARRI is the date ... protest we must! cool grin cool cheesy

Click "LIKE" for RALLY abeg
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Rozaay: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:

its their f**king business, am I sharing the money with them?. The Truth remains that they is no country that they will allow you to protest without seeking permission from the police.
mumu see talk, the ones protesting in the USA got police approval before doing so right?

Or they've all been jailed for not doing so
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by kechywillz(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Say no to police state.

6th FailedBUHARRI is the date ... protest we must! cool grin cool cheesy

Click "LIKE" for RALLY abeg
Guy no vex,are u really Fulani? For u to protest against ur bro mean say matter don pass Mathias
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Menace2Society(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2017
cytell56:

No wonder you dey bear the name wey you dey bear. Olosho Pickin
u wey no know ya fada nko?mumucytell56 huh?
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by chairmanchairmam: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:

its their f**king business, am I sharing the money with them?. The Truth remains that they is no country that they will allow you to protest without seeking permission from the police.

and do you ever believe that Nigeria n police will grant the permission for this type of protest anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by updatechange(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Absolutely false, you don't need any police permit before you start any peaceful protest. Informing the police is only necessary for protection. days all.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by progress69: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2017
ourema:

Just like the APC sponsored you guys to occupy Ojota and Abuja. Why will it be a problem if PDP sponsored the protests?

So APC was in existence during occupy Naija?

Kontinu!

For the records, NLC declared an indefinite strike plus protests against subsidy removal. So get ur facts right before lying blantantly on the internet
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by chairmanchairmam: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin
chibuzorAbia:

Take your protest to the East. Lagos state is Buhari territory and the indegenes are not complaining!

you must be a lagosian
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by chibuzorAbia: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2017
chairmanchairmam:
grin grin

you must be a lagosian

From Sango. State lines mean nothing to us. I am in Yoruba land and that's what matter most to me.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Sirheny007(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2017
However good the motive of the protest is, I get the feeling it's going to be an all Celebrity affair...
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by emmaitive(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2017
FuckyourMama:
Unfortunately, most of d pple screaming protest here will nt even participate...Nigeria police always viewing protest like free shooting range.
make them try am nah...them go no say kaki no be leather
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by HedrixxxAb: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2017
The truth can kill but it can't be killed "2Face Idibia (2baba) got a Ferrari car worth of 50Million frm David Mark(Fmr. Sen. President),Which the present one is not giving him,He got a Prado Jeep worth 20million frm Godwill Akpabio(Fmr Governor of Akwa Ibom) and Mr GEJ gave him 150million naira for his wedding in Dubai....Tell me why 2baba won't protest against this present Administration?(Written by Idris Abubakar Buko)
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by danigbo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Let's change our country. TRUMP won't do it for us.

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by loomer: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:

And how many Democratic countries dey ban peaceful protest before e happen?
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by tosynAB(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalomonKane:
Mr. Owoseni is a dunce and a dolt! Isn't it his job to make sure 'hoodlums' do not take over the event and cause mayhem?

His excuse reek of so much bias it can make a dog in heat belch blood from its rectum.

I wonder when this our security operatives will stop telling us all this nonsense.

Banning an event just for the sake of pleasing "oga boss" translate to an act of desperation which translate to the latent form of being docile and ineffective.

Sometimes I wonder why people just feel they can vomit anything and believe people will readily open their mouth and swallow their vomit.

You be idiot shey Lagos be FCT or why can't he hold the protests in benue abeg we no want blood flowing in lagos.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by eLcastro(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria police be using PeaceFul protest as shooting practice since 1964.. grin grin
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by chibuzorAbia: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
tosynAB:

You be idiot shey Lagos be FCT or why can't he hold the protests in benue abeg we no want blood flowing in lagos.

GBAM!

Awon werey dem, this is a useless protest. Already hijacked by BiaFraudians. Dem think Lagos na BiaFraudian capital.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Orikinla1: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:
I will them good luck.

God bless my President, PMB
I have a song for them.

Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_uSSorbbw

1 Like

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by SalomonKane: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
tosynAB:

Please shut up if you want to sound like someone who doesn't know what to say.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by goldbim(f): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
fiftynaira:
goldbim re u protesting?
i'll be with them in spirit.though physically not satisfied with the state of the economy... smiley.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by factwriter(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
FuckyourMama:
Unfortunately, most of d pple screaming protest here will nt even participate...Nigeria police always viewing protest like free shooting range.

what became the fate of those that have been shot at during previous protests banned by the police?

They die meaninglessly while the cause they thought they were fighting for (now) continued to remain unachieved.

TUFACE will make it back home safe that day while some guilable mothers will become bereaved.

Lord have mercy on us all as a country.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by factwriter(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Orikinla1:
I have a song for them.

Yes ooo! grin
Orikinla1:
I have a song for them.

Yes ooo!
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by fiftynaira(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
goldbim:
i'll be with them in spirit.though physically not satisfied with the state of the economy... smiley.

I was a major supporter of PMB but now I won't support no more

I will carry myself go Issac boro park for ph go follow shout.

1 Like

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by goldbim(f): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
fiftynaira:

I was a major supporter of PMB but now I won't support no more

I will carry myself go Issac boro park for ph go follow shout.
PMB messed up real bad..go and protest but be vigilant as well.best wishes..swts cheesy..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely / I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.