Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings (23143 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by ayindejimmy(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2017
That's more like it. The video constitution guarantees it
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by progress69: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2017
ourema:
The sane police provided security during 2012 the subsidy protest when GEJ was the president. But now they don't want to provide security for a legitimate protest.
Hypocrisy at the peak

U are a sick liar. Everyone remembers waking up to see armed soldiers at every nook at corner to stop the protests.
The same scenario wil play out and i will be glad to man a chexk point to stop and useless political motivated protests by PDP. After cashing in over 100million in cash and gifts from PDP members for just wedding, he thinks he can come and fool anybody here. No more to my pool party and i give u 10million again. He is on his own
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by 9jizzy(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2017
precious1967:
this singer has taken d work of d nigerian labour congress. d leader of d union is useless as toilet roll. sagay ve said it all, dt nlc are deeply in corruption as d legislatives.

Toilet Roll Is Far More Better Na...
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Antoeni(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Police ur duty is make sure hoodlums don't take advantage of the protest to break law and order ,peaceful protest and demonstration is allowed. Istandwithfeb6
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by OlaMiki: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2017
GOODLUCK wish is failure oooo, grin grin grin I wish him too sha. But I wish #Istandwithbuhari GOOD LUCK . God Bless PMB as he is working hard to revive the battered economy by this 2baba's HERO ---GEJ
dunkem21:
Well, we wish him GOODLUCK!
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2017
2yrs ago, i was pro feBUHARI-it was ALLOWED!
NOW i'm PRO FAILEDbuhari-it is not ALLOWED abi?
The FAILED nomad n cohorts must be MAD!
#istandwith2face!
#feb 6 is UN-STOPPABLE!
#buhari is the MOST USELESS d.umbskull i ever voted!
#enough is enough!

3 Likes

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by leisuretym: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2017
I rather stand with Nigeria, some people are standing with the dead #IstandwithNigeria# #theystandwiththedead#

the people standing with the dead will know next week.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by dragonking3: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2017
madridguy:
THE POLICE SHOULD ALLOW THEM EXERCISE THEIR CIVIL RIGHT.
Civil rights under this Buhari government? cheesy
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Topestbilly(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2017
precious1967:
this singer has taken d work of d nigerian labour congress. d leader of d union is useless as toilet roll. sagay ve said it all, dt nlc are deeply in corruption as d legislatives.

Toilet roll is even more useful.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by dragonking3: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2017
femi4:
Pls don't go out on that day
If you are afraid to fight for your right, never discourage others. angry
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by femi4: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2017
dragonking3:
If you are afraid to fight for your right, never discourage others. angry
Alright....you can go but hope you ll be around to tell the story
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by LordOfNaira: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2017
Anti-government protests are always a period for policemen to test their shooting skills at the slightest provocation. I just pity those who will get gunshots to the head on that day.

Anything worth doing is worth doing well. The police need to be carried along because thugs enjoy stuffs like this to exhibit their love for violence. And when policemen sense violence, they react.

I watched a video of IPOB protests that turned bloody. Some individual was hurling bricks at policemen who ran to safety behind a large container and fired live rounds from there until the Nigerian Army came in trucks and started doing what they know how to do best—killing.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Stone03: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:
I will them good luck.

God bless my President, PMB

for you to be proud of someone his wife is ashamed of shows that you need some further reoriantation.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by tomakint: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Good
My brother going through your signature, I noticed you are into digital currency I have a Payoneer debit MasterCard card but I can't use it in Naija. Why?
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
#istandwith2baba... but I won't join the protest dat day ooo

...of course I'd be in the office duuhh
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Jessestunch: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:

its their f**king business, am I sharing the money with them?. The Truth remains that they is no country that they will allow you to protest without seeking permission from the police.

What a lame logic.. So all the protest against Trump in United States has police approval?

Small small dey lie na
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by dragonking3: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
femi4:
Alright....you can go but hope you ll be around to tell the story
Don't worry about us, we are not cowards.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by dragonking3: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
#istandwith2baba... but I won't join the protest dat day ooo

...of course I'd be in the office duuhh
You don't have to be on the streets to join the protest.. just ensure you support this noble cause via social media.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Stone03: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:
Anti-government protests are always a period for policemen to test their shooting skills at the slightest provocation. I just pity those who will get gunshots to the head on that day.

Anything worth doing is worth doing well. The police need to be carried along because thugs enjoy stuffs like this to exhibit their love for violence. And when policemen sense violence, they react.

I watched a video of IPOB protests that turned bloody. Some individual was hurling bricks at policemen who ran to safety behind a large container and fired live rounds from there until the Nigerian Army came in trucks and started doing what they know how to do best—killing.

police has refused giving them security. what a nation? such anomaly from the government should not be given kudos to so i support they defy the police ban & go ahead with their protest. let the police come & have another shooting-good day & lets see.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by femi4: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2017
dragonking3:
Don't worry about us, we are not cowards.
Its better to be coward and be alive
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2017
lolzzzz tuface doesnt av d capacity to control the crowd neither does the govt...whats the responsibility of the security forceseven the govt cant control a distraught crowd except through mass murder or genocide as it were...give us another excuse not dis bull crap..pls fatai owoseni i know u are destined to be a liar and actor of politcal script in order to save ur already doomed skin but forget it..every problem get expiry date..dis is not a politically motivated agitation..its a motivation pulled from abject poverty and total disregard of mandate given.
fulaniHERDSman:

Source:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/02/02/tuface-protest-despite-police-ban-warnings
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by chibuzorAbia: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2017
temitemi1:
no goin back let the blood sucking police come for more blood!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Good why not take the effing protest to your rotten village in the East. Abi your state of origin is Lagos ni?
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by chibuzorAbia: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2017
Stone03:

police has refused giving them security. what a nation? such anomaly from the government should not be given kudos to so i support they defy the police ban & go ahead with their protest. let the police come & have another shooting-good day & lets see.

Take your protest to the East. Lagos state is Buhari territory and the indegenes are not complaining!

1 Like

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Revolva(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2017
omo I stand with baba
dem go kill us taya tubaba Na our fela ooo fela is alive
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by dragonking3: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2017
femi4:
Its better to be coward and be alive
Cowards die several times before their death.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by chido20(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:

its their f**king business, am I sharing the money with them?. The Truth remains that they is no country that they will allow you to protest without seeking permission from the police.
so people protesting against trump seek police permission
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Stone03: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Take your protest to the East. Lagos state is Buhari territory and the indegenes are not complaining!
then who are those supporting & have vowed to join in the protest? are they not the same indigens that you claimed are not complaining?
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by DoyenExchange: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2017
tomakint:

My brother going through your signature, I noticed you are into digital currency I have a Payoneer debit MasterCard card but I can't use it in Naija. Why?
You will have to make do with what is available. That is what we have found out trading FX !
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by willibounce1(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2017
It is not a war. It is a peaceful protest. Mr fatai Owoseni should apply wisdom and make sure he doesn't put himself in unnecessary trouble by disrupting th protest. He should remember he won't be in service for ever. Make him go ask Mbu.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by TheFreeOne: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2017
iammrjohnson:
sorry, where in lagos will it hold? will it hold in Oyo state also or we all have to come to lagos?

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by ourema(f): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2017
progress69:

U are a sick liar. Everyone remembers waking up to see armed soldiers at every nook at corner to stop the protests.
The same scenario wil play out and i will be glad to man a chexk point to stop and useless political motivated protests by PDP. After cashing in over 100million in cash and gifts from PDP members for just wedding, he thinks he can come and fool anybody here. No more to my pool party and i give u 10million again. He is on his own
Just like the APC sponsored you guys to occupy Ojota and Abuja. Why will it be a problem if PDP sponsored the protests?

1 Like

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by toshmann(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2017
Police ban?
See what Buhari has turned Nigeria into. Nobody fit protest anything again.
No freedom of speech
No freedom of expression
No freedom of assembly

How many people will police shoot in this protest? Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo / Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely / I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.