Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant (61000 Views)

Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019 / Meet The #BBNaija 2019 Contestant Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by kelvyn7: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

AND THAT GIRL IS JUMPING FROM ONE LIP TO THE OTHER undecided
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2017
He should get over with it already undecided

The girl has obviously moved on without him.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2017
I thought you people said she's married?

Now it's boyfriend...

By the way how does this concern us? undecided
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Bishops10(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Who is Gifty is she an Olosho??

2 Likes

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by jayriginal: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2017
You knew she was contesting. Did you expect her to hold fellowship there?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Jayuba(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Its show business.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by toogbasky(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Abeg make una get out, first she was married and now this, u tink we are fools abi

1 Like

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Qmerit(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I dunno weather to laugh or just bone grin angry sad

Which of the weather? rainy season or dry season? Lol

1 Like

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by LordMecuzy(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by winkmart: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2017
stunt
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Greedgod: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Where are the feminists when you need them to defend their client ?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Options to know that people like you still exists.

We could be in love.. But you are making it hard for me.. embarassed

I pity you lol
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Smartademu(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2017
I thought they said this hoe was married?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by repogirl(f): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2017
I though they said this one was married to a Nollywood producer? Now na boyfriend we dey hear.

So... his love will be with her till she wins, but if she no win,the love go vamoose, abi? Lol.

He is taking it well though....Guess he understands it all just a game.

3 Likes

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2017
Chuknovski:
WTF, can someone please tell me, what is the significance of this Bigbro shhhhit,what's their aim and objectives
Lol, na practical?
U for ask of both observation and precaution too.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Divay22(f): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2017
kureshi007:

Every girl is a born slut until proven otherwise.
Pls where did you get this theory from undecided
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Chuknovski(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2017
smark61:

To promote promiscuity among our youth
that's something to worry about

1 Like

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by teabully(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2017
Sowie, it like u knw Gifty while she was in badagry, rili a Born hustler
vani86:
These hoes aint loyal

These hoes aint loyal.

The girl is a born hustler, she knows whatshe wants and dont care about how many people she steps on to achieve it.

Her history was there for all to see but the nigger thiught he will make a difference grin
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by BiafranBushBoy: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I pity you lol

cheesy cheesy... wetin happen na...

You wan spoil my show shebi? angry grin
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by emmanuel2015: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Ahmiee:
this is what happens when u pick someone u dnt deserve
is this how ashawo that date now give excuse?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Chuknovski(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin
charliboy654:

Lol, na practical?
grin
charliboy654:

Lol, na practical?

lols... OK give me abstracts
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Divay22(f): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2017
If the guy was to be there,he would/will do worse.....

If he can't keep up,he should simply stop watching.....
Simple as ABC tongue
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by maverickdude(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2017
She dey kiss soma presently sef...bad girl grin
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Princess4ng(f): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2017
But she talk say she no get boyfriend
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by charijee(f): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Options to know that people like you still exists.

We could be in love.. But you are making it hard for me.. embarassed
Lolgrin sorry for asking
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by SalomonKane: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2017
Chuknovski:
WTF, can someone please tell me, what is the significance of this Bigbro shhhhit,what's their aim and objectives
Safarigirl, can you answer this question? grin
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Sunmolar(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2017
I hope you have a choice of what kind of spouse you want.despise the king'$ meat & vegetables & embrace peace.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by ayamAgenius: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by goldedprince: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2017
are you saying you never knew that the girl is a confirmed olosho?
i see it in her eyes
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy... wetin happen na...

You wan spoil my show shebi? angry grin

Is there even any show to spoil? Lol
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by luminouz(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2017
Do u now know y falling in love is so hard? Hoes everywhere! undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by ruggedtimi(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A / BBNaija Level Up First Pool Party (Photos, Video) / List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.