Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant (60969 Views)

Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019 / Meet The #BBNaija 2019 Contestant Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by jakandeola(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

It was so hard to read what you wrote that I almost wept!grin
There is a universal shorthand and that isn't what you used in writing.

Re-read your post I first quoted.
Isn't it hard for you to read?? undecided
u lost ur sence
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Lsofdk(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oyind17:
So you are a nlder? shocked
No, who told you i am undecided
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lsofdk:
No, who told you i am undecided
Your babe tongue
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Olivialight(f): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
The thing is,
The boyfriend is doing his own part of the drama, trying to Keep her in the news, drawing attention to her it's all part of the game. Whatever she is doing in the house is all part of the game.Its all for the money.
They are supposed to keep viewers up with loads of drama and romance if possible.

They all know what they signed up for, ACT TO ENTERTAIN .
The housemates know what kinda drama people I hoping to see so now that the whole eviction thing is up, they have started putting up their acting cap,give viewers what they want to try and remain in the house.
#team GUS anyday.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by kerryjossy(f): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
how you dey
I'm good. Hope u good too?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by BiafranBushBoy: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
kerryjossy:

I'm good. Hope u good too?

No sad

Will be happy when I know your name kiss
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Lsofdk(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Oyind17:
Your babe tongue
shocked
which one undecided
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by belovedsamex(m): 2:15am On Feb 04, 2017
Ahmiee:
this is what happens when u pick someone u dnt deserve

Did u jes type dat or were u jes imagining typing it?

Believe me, if those divorced celebrities cud see a humble skunk from d village to marry, dey ll show u that there is no ranking in relationships.

By the way...sorry to say this...do u look down on guys around u?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Incrizz(f): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
jakandeola:
Dear Incrizz, I lost my senses was what I meant to write.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by jakandeola(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Incrizz:

dont, let me get mad. why dat
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Incrizz(f): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
jakandeola:
Oooooooh I'm so scared!

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Incrizz(f): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
jakandeola:
I'm so scared. Seriously.

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Incrizz(f): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
jakandeola:

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by jakandeola(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Incrizz:

I'm so scared. Seriously.
I will Neva ansa u kid
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Incrizz(f): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
jakandeola:
Hi Incrizz, I'm the kid that is why I keep answering you even though I say I wouldn't
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
@ 1bkaye... Hello.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Papikush:
@ 1bkaye... Hello.
Hey
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by donbene4(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2017
vani86:
These hoes aint loyal

These hoes aint loyal.

The girl is a born hustler, she knows whatshe wants and dont care about how many people she steps on to achieve it.

Her history was there for all to see but the nigger thiught he will make a difference grin
let him be whining his head
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by jbblues24(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that admirable. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A / BBNaija Level Up First Pool Party (Photos, Video) / List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.