Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant (60973 Views)

Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019 / Meet The #BBNaija 2019 Contestant Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by luminouz(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2017
Divay22:
If the guy was to be there,he would/will do worse.....

If he can't keep up,he should simply stop watching.....
Simple as ABC tongue
Really? I pity ur bf! undecided
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by SalomonKane: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I dunno whether to laugh or just bone grin angry sad
If na you I sure say you no go laff and you no go bone. Na cry you go cry. grin

Now, where are those veiled feminist in family, romance and diary section? If I mention them, they'll report me for rule 2.

If this girl was a guy, ghen ghen nahim we for dey read for here oh.

Yeye people. grin
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2017
sorry eh..but u cant turn a who..re into a housewife,save your tears
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
SalomonKane:
If na you I sure say you no go laff and you no go bone. Na cry you go cry. grin

Now, where are those veiled feminist in family, romance and diary section? If I mention them, they'll report me for rule 2.

If this girl was a guy, ghen ghen nahim we for dey read for here oh.

Yeye people. grin

If I had a gf,I can't even allow her go for this stupid show... cos honestly I don't see anything worth watching in this show..Just some set of grown ups locked up in house doing God knows what.

What happened to Ultimate Search sef

1 Like

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Chijosky(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
Any news concerning big brother I know dey like to hear am, cos i don't understand what they are doing there or how it's helping our youth, and to the mumu guy woman don finish?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by TinaAnita(f): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
This dude is just an attention seeker, he wants to use that fake girl called gifty to shine.. But wait a minute, I thought they said gifty was married? Ah Ah. People with lies..

However, I'm waiting for Miyonse's girlfriend to pull some stunts abi she don give up on him as Tboss don take over finally?

I perceive Somadina and gifty swallowing the forbidden fruit, with those kisses they had during the radio fm show things are gonna get messier in no distant time
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by dacovajnr: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2017
Oga if na the money you dey wait for..Shingba no go follow Her and dem go fvuck her ontop undecided
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by NemzySeries(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2017
foolish man, wen ur woman wuz going for BBN where were u and wat did u think she wuz going to do? u tot she wud just do dere ,grab d Ghana must go bags and start coming ryt bk home abi? bkos of money u push ur woman to do ashe-woo work on TV and nw sure appealing to sympathy just pray she doesn't get pregnant b4 coming home sef
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Divay22(f): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2017
luminouz:

Really? I pity ur bf! undecided
hahahaha......na so he pain you,not In support of what she is doing.....

But I'll advice the guy to stop watching,it's already making him doubt their relationship and that's what kills a relationship.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2017
Papikush:
Yeah we all know love is wicked but not as Savage as this grin

So Heartbroken boyfriend to a contestant (Gifty) releases a video on twitter yesterday after showing some pictures of them together in bed.

In his words
So my girl kissing another dude on big brother just for the money. I hope her love for me was real.

What do you guys think? For the money or for pleasure? grin

Link to the video below

NA WA!!!!!!! grin

https://twitter.com/EkwelikeStanley/status/827209611388284928

The guy is just stewpid , he should get his head out of her cunnt , the girl is just a hoe , like in the famous words of Bubu - she belongs to no one and everyone

1 Like

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by smark61: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2017
Chuknovski:

that's something to worry about

It is, but our society seems to be embracing it as " entertainment "
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by mastermaestro(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2017
kureshi007:

Every girl is a born slut until proven otherwise.

This is why people like you end up with Jezebels because your mind thinks in that direction. This absurd statement of yours also exposes your family background and the kind of women you have there.

1 Like

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by gustav25: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2017
richommie:
Whatz wrong with dis guy? undecided

Let her rest

Blw

Dis gifty na olosho.

U dated flavour
U dated k2 whatever.
U dated dat twitter user
U dated dat director

WEH DONE MA

#YOLO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by kureshi007: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2017
mastermaestro:

This is why people like you end up with Jezebels because your mind thinks in that direction. This absurd statement of yours also exposes your family background and the kind of women you have there.
same can be said to you, idiot!

1 Like

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by okhiai1(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2017
kureshi007:

May the Lord in is infinite mercy bless you

2 Likes

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Unimaginable123: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2017
Are u guys not tired? Yesterday u said Gifty was married. Today is that she has boyfriend. What are u coming up with tomorrow?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2017
I swear I have seen this guy in ghana.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by luminouz(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2017
Divay22:
hahahaha......na so he pain you,not In support of what she is doing.....

But I'll advice the guy to stop watching,it's already making him doubt their relationship and that's what kills a relationship.
Well.....If they had a planned arrangement on d issue no wahala...but he seemed really pained....like he wasn't pretending!

1 Like

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by mastermaestro(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2017
kureshi007:

same can be said to you, idiot!

Now I know whom I responded to. cheesy A depressed grouch who blames others (especially women) for his misfortune. cheesy You have lost power over your mind.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by willibounce1(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2017
This boy is so stupid. No wonder he is a boy. So after showing us pics of you and your girl in bed, what should we do? Na wa for some guys sha
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by luminouz(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Are u guys not tired? Yesterday u said Gifty was married. Today is that she has boyfriend. What are u coming up with tomorrow?
She has 7 kids! grin

1 Like

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Xmen149(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2017
this same "OLO" told bigbrother she z not found love in the house she gat no guy,.and soma has a girl in the outside world which she respects................................and now,..never trust a ladies words or feelings show off,.even them are confused at them selves.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Angelb4: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2017
This girl has kissed in all the 7 continents in the world. No wonder hers lips are now like nylon.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by slysteel: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Foolish yahoo boy
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Brightgem(f): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2017
kureshi007:

I have been logged out of NL for weeks, u needed a reply! Ur fada! ur sister na slut, plus ur future girl child, and they will never be proven otherwise!!! Oniranu!

2 Likes

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Brightgem(f): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2017
okhiai1:

May the Lord in is infinite mercy bless you
And as He blesses him, may u be punished! Somebody has fried ur brains and still eating it.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by 41lady(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2017
Chuknovski:
WTF, can someone please tell me, what is the significance of this Bigbro shhhhit,what's their aim and objectives
Oculty initiation and imoral practice in an open space
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Brightgem(f): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2017
mastermaestro:

U have said it all. Just imagine such a comment.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by popcykaylah(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2017
This dude should have known this babe was fake .even on bigbrother she's fake .Bros I know how this shit feels but to be honest he never see wife o.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Orpe7(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2017
Bobo better find yourself a rebound chick fast. Cus men in that BBN go soon dey bleep ur gurl o
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Dexema(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2017
This is some planned shi* before the game ever began, the guy is looking for fame while pushing his girl closer to the money.

But we all know what happens when money comes in between people grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A / BBNaija Level Up First Pool Party (Photos, Video) / List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.