Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant (60974 Views)

Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019 / Meet The #BBNaija 2019 Contestant Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by KVC1970: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2017
BUZU, since you are the jealous type why did you allow her to participate in BBN.
Are you a learner or JJC that you don't know it will happen once you are in the house, even more.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2017
grin

I'm not surprised at all... Some BIG BROTHER contestants are even worse than this... They will do everything so the ratings of the show will keep on top and beside there's a massive prize for the winner.. smiley
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by cheaphost: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dem don begin dey kiss kiss for Big Brother Naija

Bisola and Bally kissing each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK46FuGuezU

Marvis and Efe kiss each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErIwM0y9PA8

Gift and Soma go at it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqhhr7owbKo
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by An0nimus: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I dunno whether to laugh or just bone grin angry sad

lmao...seriously your post come make me buss laugh. Person kukuma confuse which reaction to give this news grin grin
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Incrizz(f): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Chuknovski:
WTF, can someone please tell me, what is the significance of this Bigbro shhhhit,what's their aim and objectives
To influence young impressionable minds so they think immorality is no biggie. *shrugs*
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by jakandeola(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Ahhh easy shocked
baby I sware u are the sweettest girl on nairaland
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by jakandeola(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

To influence young impressionable minds so they think immorality is no biggie. *shrugs*
I wish u see d blog dat dey are posting the post hav past 10000 dat pple are waching a commenting. a show dat a girl show unclothedness and dey sex diasef
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Brightgem(f): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
okhiai1:

Which one is amebo you are doing now
Why am I giving my self headache sef it only proves you are one
The headache better terminate u and ur slut family. Cuz una existence dey obviously useless. Fish brain!
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by principi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
He is just pissed that his wife left him. It's always good to know who you are in a relationship with.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Incrizz(f): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
jakandeola:
I wish u see d blog dat dey are posting the post hav past 10000 dat pple are waching a commenting. a show dat a girl show unclothedness and dey sex diasef
Hmm...
But,
Type in full nawwww undecided
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Sandydayziz(f): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
jakandeola:
baby I sware u are the sweettest girl on nairaland

Yank u sweetie kiss
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by classical15(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Chuknovski:
WTF, can someone please tell me, what is the significance of this Bigbro shhhhit,what's their aim and objectives
To make people especially young ones become morally corrupt and to paint indecency as a standard way of living. Its all bullshiit bro. bigbrother whatever is all crap
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by kaystick86(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
They are rubbing mayonse on her bread and you are there frowning. Ur own don finish
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by classical15(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ahmiee:
this is what happens when u pick someone u dnt deserve
How/what do you mean? What are you implying?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Chuknovski(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
classical15:

To make people especially young ones become morally corrupt and to paint indecency as a standard way of living. Its all bullshiit bro. bigbrother whatever is all crap

Endtime Enterprise
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Chuknovski(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Endtime Entertainment
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by jakandeola(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Hmm...
But,
Type in full nawwww undecided
I dont get
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by itsmeurLady(f): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Attention Seeker, Wat nah Consign is When she was going to BBN , Wat were u expecting?? All these lover boys dat fall for the wrong females all in the name of beauty... moving on..
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by vanchi(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
charijee:
What options

Full options
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by opethom(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
veekid:
Opethom come and see your dream girl; fake awhile

This babe don cast mehn; by thetime she comes back from the house; she go know say water don pass garri; with her fine face, slippers yansh
I no dey tell you say she be fake?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Unimaginable123: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
luminouz:

She has 7 kids! grin
hahaha. So funny
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by UjSizzle(f): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nonsense. Why is he telling us?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Ahmiee(f): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
emmanuel2015:
is this how ashawo that date now give excuse?
TF ?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Incrizz(f): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
jakandeola:
I dont get
It was so hard to read what you wrote that I almost wept!grin
There is a universal shorthand and that isn't what you used in writing.

Re-read your post I first quoted.
Isn't it hard for you to read?? undecided
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by cybriz82(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
contactmorak:
That Gifty is a 360 degree cheap girl. She was actually the one giving Soma the go ahead and she has been going all bitchy on him lately. Last night while she tied only a towel on her waist in the dressing room and removing her panties, Soma moved close and spank her hard on her buttts. See the photos here

after soma dn bleep marvis finish na gifty turn ehya....i pity her boyfrnd oooo...i cn bet with my head dat girl will bleep about 3 guys b4 d end of d show.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Fulop(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
In Phyno's voice, "o nwebedi ihe ifuu" [Meaning:. You neva shii chomchin]
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by zubinike(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
The moment you start realizing that women are so so Unstable, the better for guys and heartbreak....just Love for the moment, and marry her quickly
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by kerryjossy(f): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

If not that you are beautiful ehh angry angry kiss

Hahahahaha...una no go kee me for NL
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by BiafranBushBoy: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
kerryjossy:

Hahahahaha...una no go kee me for NL
how you dey
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by emmanuel2015: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ahmiee:
TF ?
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A / BBNaija Level Up First Pool Party (Photos, Video) / List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.