Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Should I Seduce Him? Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Seduce Him? Help! (6987 Views)

Do I Seduce You With My Peaky Boobs ? Lagos Insatgram Slayqueen (photos + Video) / Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / How Can I Seduce A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by ikp120(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
treasuredluv:
you too dey vex, c as u dey spread lik python, take chilled pure heaven, bar done close

Lol. My sweetest I no dey vex. I just dey protest for my right to my popcorn chopping spirit, just the way that guy wey get two faces dey plan to protest on the 6th of February. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by treasuredluv(f): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
ikp120:

Lol. My sweetest I no dey vex. I just dey protest for my right to my popcorn chopping spirit, just the way that guy wey get two faces dey plan to protest on the 6th of February. wink wink
hahahaha, this guy u must b a comendian

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by ikp120(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
treasuredluv:
hahahaha, this guy u must b a comendian

***Blushing***

I can be your PC (Personal Comedian) forever my love if you'll love me now and become my real girlfriend. wink wink
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by treasuredluv(f): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
ikp120:

***Blushing***

I can be your PC (Personal Comedian) forever my love if you'll love me now and become my real girlfriend. wink wink
okay nah

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by ikp120(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
treasuredluv:
okay nah
Abeg na. I dey serious o. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by treasuredluv(f): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
ikp120:

Abeg na. I dey serious o. cry cry
you can't be more serious

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Apina(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Whisperedd:
From my inbox...
Good day TNT, remain blessed for this forum, and God make you bigger. I pray you see reasons with me, and post this story.
I'm 25 and all my life, I've had 2 male best friends Ola and Tunde. We've grown in strength, love and wisdom, though Ola is 28 and Tunde is 27, we all grew up in the same neighborhood and same school till we graduated from the university. Somewhere along the line, I developed feelings for Tunde, but he never reciprocated this, and I turned to a stalker and made sure no girl was around him. On several occasions tho, Ola acted funny around me, but I didn't pay attention to him, I guess its because he wasn't as tall, handsome and rich as Tunde.
Speak of karma or sheer bad luck, 2 years after graduation, Ola is now the CEO of a great company and is every woman's dream. Tunde on the other hand traveled to Cyprus, got married to a white and is currently into lots of illegal deals. I heard from a reliable source in December that Ola is in a serious relationship that might lead to marriage by March 2017. I've been devastated since then, he hardly speaks to me or even reply my texts.
He has finally agreed to meet me on my birthday, which is this weekend. I will be ovulating by then, I'm thinking of seducing him and getting pregnant for him. I know Ola, he loves me and he is very compassionate, he will leave his fiancée and marry me. FAM, do you all think its a good idea? Because I don't want to loose out on both ends. No insults please, I'm just desperately in need of advice. @truth_and_tears
The rich also cry. The man u intend trapping with pregnancy isn't a choice u would have considered if he were to be poor. He never appealed to u when he wasn't affluent so why now when he's serious with someone else. Just let him be, desperation shouldn't be the reason for making such a rash decision, and who told u he still loves u?
There are no losses in life, just lessons. You either come to realization or u become the lesson.

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Mustack: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
firstking01:
This is just the problem with almost all the nigerian girls in general, i mean 90% are guilty of this selfish, golddigging lifestyle...they keep triangulating and being too picky at their primes which is why i created that thread, "things ladies shouldn't do at their primes" that made fp...if you visit that thread you'd see that she was guilty of one of the points i listed there....when we create threads, we do so to help some of you girls that are so clueless about life and what it comes with....she did all that forgetting that nature has it's own course on our lives and when it comes and meets you on the wrong path of life it must thrive to strike a ballance of which it will leave you dentrimented and elluded on that wrong path you chosed.......my honest advice to y'all(girls), keep waiting for the "rich, tall, dark and handsome tunde", and may your eyes be blinded not to see ola whenever he comes around you so the good and well groomed girls will marry him in jesus name, AMEN.
Well said bro.. To you girlz out there you can only use you eye to think instead of your brain.. Anyway we get camp for y'all and its called camp zero python dance

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by ireneblush(f): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2017
potbelly:
Nice picture... wink
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by Whisperedd(f): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
chigoizie7:

If I call u bad names now. They will ban me
I'm sorry, I really don't get you.
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by bossman44: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2017
ireneblush:
but why did you friendzone them?
u not feeling sleepy rii.. .why not be my chat buddy tonight!
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by ireneblush(f): 12:06am On Feb 13, 2017
bossman44:
u not feeling sleepy rii.. .why not be my chat buddy tonight!
smiles,what are you still doing up?
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by bossman44: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2017
ireneblush:
smiles,what are you still doing up?
Sleep not just coming forth! Instead of quoting u.. Do u reply mails?
So we move a step forward!
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by NairalandSARS: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Seduce am na.
Re: Should I Seduce Him? Help! by mzhorlah(f): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
put yourself in the position of Ola's fiance.would you be glad if it were you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Smash Or Pass??? Pics / Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.