Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

$2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (60652 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Mayflowa(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:

I well....
Free the guy. His case no be for us to discuss. Na forgotten issue from them iya oshoromonga

He should be in Jail truly. He is degenerating everyday and not fit to live in decent world. This guy is just a step away from killing people for me. You think he won't kill to avoid these arrest? Of course, he may have even use human ritual to fortify himself against been caught and assist in art of deception. You think he does these without charm?
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mayflowa:

He should be in Jail truly. He is degenerating everyday and not fit to live in decent world. This guy is just a step away from killing people for me. You think he won't kill to avoid these arrest? Of course, he may have even use human ritual to fortify himself against been caught and assist in art of deception. You think he does these without charm?
Serious charm boss. Serious one
There was a case where he stole a chain in a popular club last year around may. Worth millions. My boys couldn't move him despite my directives. On getting there they were busy negotiating. Imagine. Talking respectfully to a thief. I went agog!! I expected his face bloodied and mouth split but he was just smiling and making mouth. Even the person wey he steal from dey beg!!!!! Na that day I know say him jazz plenty. Now wey them dey catch am upandan na me happy pass.
Let me burst your brain. Earlier this week he was constituting a nuisance along shasha road. Driving at very top speed doing need for speed on the road,having near misses. Nearly killed an okada man. U know the funniest part. He used one of his cars with his name customized as number plate. Egbegbe. Reports came in with lots of swear and curses. His cup is full o jare. But he will still leave police detention. His mouth long from here to alagbon. No need for all these hara Kiri. He doesn't worth it
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Mayflowa(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:

Serious charm boss. Serious one
There was a case where he stole a chain in a popular club last year around may. Worth millions. My boys couldn't move him despite my directives. On getting there they were busy negotiating. Imagine. Talking respectfully to a thief. I went agog!! I expected his face bloodied and mouth split but he was just smiling and making mouth. Even the person wey he steal from dey beg!!!!! Na that day I know say him jazz plenty. Now wey them dey catch am upandan na me happy pass.
Let me burst your brain. Earlier this week he was constituting a nuisance along shasha road. Driving at very top speed doing need for speed on the road,having near misses. Nearly killed an okada man. U know the funniest part. He used one of his cars with his name customized as number plate. Egbegbe. Reports came in with lots of swear and curses. His cup is full o jare. But he will still leave police detention. His mouth long from here to alagbon. No need for all these hara Kiri. He doesn't worth it

Jeez, so you know him very well?
Imagine people believing as haggard as he is to be Medical Director? And commanding hausas to part with their dollars. Those guys never part with their dollars ordinarily without corresponding exchange. He is even surprised that his charm is failing.
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mayflowa:

Jeez, so you know him very well?
Imagine people believing as haggard as he is to be Medical Director? And commanding hausas to part with their dollars. Those guys never part with their dollars ordinarily without corresponding exchange. He is even surprised that his charm is failing.
Hope.he is punished now o!
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by ylaa(f): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
seriously i was also thinking same.
who has he offended?
pls God help this guy, this is so shameful.

Pierocash:
This guy really needs spiritual cleansing and deliverance,what is happening to him is not ordinary.
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

is baba suwe a flat_head? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Flaatty, this guy is still learning from big time thieves from the Biafra republic, all of them from your republic are...
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
lordyugo:

we rather slang white than chop up human beings or turn alaye collecting low naira denominations. Seun is a perfect depiction of an average yoruba guys mindset, no money makn mindset

Flaatty,
This guy is still an apprentice compared to your flaatty brothers
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Handsomecole(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stop cursing your generation Mr Man.
cummando:

I hereby declare that a thief shall be in every of your family. A constant thorn. Heed my words.
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Dicksonokeke(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

This is the problem with a lot of Nigerians

They believe that an imaginary evil spirit or the people from one's village is capable of ill luck or strange behavior

Seun Egbegbe is actually mentally unstable

The name of the mental illness he suffers from is called kleptomania

Kleptomania will make Dangote who is the richest man in Africa steal a 10 naira pencil

If you feel no deity can do such to you go to your village shrine slap the chief priest or try to go away with there oracle but before then please write your will and include me as a beneficiary.

How dumb are you to believe that an object or deity can cause strange behavior ??
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by AtlanticBreeze: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
divicoded:

Flaatty, this guy is still learning from big time thieves from the Biafra republic, all of them from your republic are...
how are you dealing with your recession? afonjas are just comedy to me
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

how are you dealing with your recession? afonjas are just comedy to me

Recession? Your lot, I am exempted son. I can feed the whole of your family!
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Marrtynze(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
This same guy Paso use to hail in his songs, see the kind of disgrace he has brought himself, Shame doesn't respect any one
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Marrtynze(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

They believe that an imaginary evil spirit or the people from one's village is capable of ill luck or strange behavior

Kleptomania will make Dangote who is the richest man in Africa steal a 10 naira pencil

How dumb are you to believe that an object or deity can cause strange behavior ??
Seeing people pity this guy like he's a victim of something here, see It is not kleptomania anything, the guy is an actual thief, heard from someone that knows him that he uses something called taju-taju to overwhelm prospective victims of his theft, before you know wat happened to you, he has carried out his deed, but seems karma has finally caught up with him. Baba don cast

1 Like

Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by AtlanticBreeze: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
divicoded:

Recession? Your lot, I am exempted son. I can feed the whole of your family!
afonjas always have mouth on social media.. meanwhile back in osun, hunger is finishing them
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Where are his fan who would be screaming "it is a set-up!"
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Oworock(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

His problem is not mental related but what he has been practicing for a while and not caught because of his smartness.

Any one suffering from kleptomania can't plan for stealing, moreover like the example you gave taking a very less expensive device. But in his case Haaa it's an habit not kleptomania.

1 Like

Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by linearity: 3:01am On Feb 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Your diagnosis is wrong, you falsely assume that as a movie producer, the guy is rich. The reverse is the case, the guy is broke and he engaged in these activities to make ends meet.

Forget the flamboyant display of 'wealth', all na packaging.

1 Like

Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by efavour: 3:05am On Feb 04, 2017
jrusky:
Please where are this guy parent are they still alive or dead Mother of this boy if you are still alive see your child going down the drain what are you looking Please does this guy has no family or friends in NL Please he need help this is no longer funny this is satanic spell on him.

Egbegbe is this not I told you I warned this guy but was laughing when I told him don't dare woman power let by gone be by gone he laughed and I said to him its when a man want to die he will say what can a woman do hhmmm..... word for the wise and Egbegbe can you laugh again now

Let this boy go and seek spiritual help turning thief overnight is mysterious he is under spell. Please don't say what I'm I saying if you are thrue Nigeria you will understand my language wickedness is real if someone is not under God protection that person will be messed up his or her destiny will become story for the god.

Don't laugh at this boy predicament he needs help. He know where he had crossed his boundary, he is very much aware where he stepped on wrong foots let him and his family take this matter serous or one day this guy will be kill. This is so sad I can understand his plight right now I pray some people never see other side of life because if you do then you will understand what this guy has got himself to. God bless.
stop yarning crab, didn't you read that he has equally carried this type of operation at ibadan where he put one innocent guy that owns dstv shop into trouble and was still with Toyin. In fact Toyin even covered up for him so he won't soil her name. Computer village boys swore that he has been into that game for along time but has been getting away with so much cos he knows how to waggle with his agberos and corrupt police.

1 Like

Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

afonjas always have mouth on social media.. meanwhile back in osun, hunger is finishing them
This happened just a hours into this discussion, flat_head flat_head curses t Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/3609250/human-blood-skulls-found-church
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2017
lordyugo:

we rather slang white than chop up human beings or turn alaye collecting low naira denominations. Seun is a perfect depiction of an average yoruba guys mindset, no money makn mindset

I know actually, otokoto is in oyo state
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2017
divicoded:

Flaatty,
This guy is still an apprentice compared to your flaatty brothers

Adidas faced afonja,
loooool we all knw who d drug barons are and u jus got to luv hw we relegated lazy afonjas to apprentices in all aspects of makn money aside ritualism, pedophile, truancy like ur omo nile nd alaye dem ,ur adidas faced brethrens are experts in dat.
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2017
divicoded:

I know actually, otokoto is in oyo state

adidas faced afonja
shouldn't u b doin a night vigil (ur family might evn b babalawos sef) for ogun state, horror capital of brown roof republic
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2017
lordyugo:

Adidas faced afonja,
loooool we all knw who d drug barons are and u jus got to luv hw we relegated lazy afonjas to apprentices in all aspects of makn money aside ritualism, pedophile, truancy like ur omo nile nd alaye dem ,ur adidas faced brethrens are experts in dat.

Yes you are right, you can sell your mother fo money, I totally agree
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2017
lordyugo:

adidas faced afonja
shouldn't u b doin a night vigil (ur family might evn b babalawos sef) for ogun state, horror capital of brown roof republic

Just like your father in Otoko shrine, Afonjas are learning from you Otokoto father
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2017
divicoded:

Yes you are right, you can sell your mother fo money, I totally agree

looool all ds stories ur lazy afonja parents tell ur younger generation to justify why they are broke cos all mothers in d great igbo land hv bn used for rituals dats why we r rich
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2017
divicoded:

Just like your father in Otoko shrine, Afonjas are learning from you Otokoto father

ur dad would hv bn better off wit his small income if u had fought that afonja genetic malfunction of laziness nd fear of traveling out to hustle to complement his meagre wages
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
lordyugo:

ur dad would hv bn better off wit his small income if u had fought that afonja genetic malfunction of laziness nd fear of traveling out to hustle to complement his meagre wages

At least he is not an armed robber and fraudster like yours
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
divicoded:

At least he is not an armed robber and fraudster like yours

fight that lazy afonja genetic malfunction so u cn save him frm penury loool
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
lordyugo:

fight that lazy afonja genetic malfunction so u cn save him frm penury loool

I think you should fight the fraudulent mentality, armed robbery syndrome, inferiority complex plaguing your generation
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
divicoded:

I think you should fight the fraudulent mentality, armed robbery syndrome, inferiority complex plaguing your generation

looool hilarious coming frm an afonja ,u aptly described ur ppl without including ritualism, pedophile, incest and truancy. Jus luv u pples DELUSIONS IN granduer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) / Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.