Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Teen Guilty Of Burning Girlfriend To Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Guilty Of Burning Girlfriend To Death (660 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Guilty Of Burning Girlfriend To Death by sayso: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Teen Guilty Of Burning Girlfriend To Death by chicah(f): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2009
nawaoooooooooo that was cruel!!! angry
Re: Teen Guilty Of Burning Girlfriend To Death by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2009
chai shocked he must be on drugs lipsrsealed
Re: Teen Guilty Of Burning Girlfriend To Death by Godmother(f): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2009
This is so sad. The crime rate is just getting lower and lower in terms of the ages of the perpertrators. What on earth could that little girl have done that would warrant that boy dousing her with petrol and burning her
Re: Teen Guilty Of Burning Girlfriend To Death by echobee(f): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
that guy too needs to be burnt into ashes. remember a saying that he who kills by the sword,must die by the sword.he who burns must also be burnt
Re: Teen Guilty Of Burning Girlfriend To Death by ayomidej(f): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
@echo- bee

I fully agree with you.

And people like this should be locked up in KIRIKIRI where he will understand the full extent of what he did. Not in a prison where he will given a playstation, television, pocket money and so on. The problem is crime is high in the UK and they basically get away with it, sentencing is rubbish and if you go prison its like you are under house in Ikoyi.

(1) (Reply)

When What Used To Be, Are No Longer There! / I Thought I Knew Men Until I Saw This Poll / Let Me Show How To Get Your Desire Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.