Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship (5344 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by stuffsabouttara(f): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
A couple of weeks back, Babe (my boyfriend) confessed to me that he invested in Twinkers. I was really shocked and felt betrayed in the least. He was only telling him because the return profit was a bit delayed and his conscience had started eating him up. Last year I stopped him from putting over a 100k into mmm, if he had, he'd have been crying this year. We both personally agreed not to go into any of the money schemes and here he was, doing it secretly behind my back, in a relationship where we've never lied to each other or kept secrets before. Nonetheless, I gave him my support since it was what he really wanted, but then just this morning, he told me the real amount he put in Twinkers (his third time) was 50k not 10k. I really don't get it? Do I blame Twinkers or the devil? Lmao. Why does he feel the need to keep the truth from me? It's not like I will eat him alive or something.

The second point, he actually told me my valentine requests are all on hold and under the probability of if his plans in Twinkers and loopers play out as he wants. All I asked for was 'restrictive bands' for working out at the gym. I tried to get them myself but they were more than I could afford.

Which brings me to the third point - he's now always broke. All his cash is either in Twinkers or loopers. He has a target amount he wants to get to, but let's face it, what are the odds he'd be able to resist the temptation of going beyond after he achieves that amount?

Number 4: check this out - he came home extremely tired and went straight to bed, I was making use of his phone WiFi so his phone was with me. Anytime it rang and I told him who was calling, he'd shout and grumble and tell me to receive sense not to disturb his sleep, but immediately I say it's an unknown number, atp energy will come from nowhere and he'll jump out of the bed repeating "Twinkers wan pay". Babe originally doesn't like unknown numbers calling him, but since Twinkers, unknown callers are now his favorite people in the world.

Point five : MB desperation. He's always reminding me not to exhaust his mb because he'll need it to stay updated on Twinkers. He won't even help me download my series updates or tutorial videos. If it's not Twinkers or loopers related, then it's not worth wasting his mb on it.

On to my sixth point, it's even affecting me too. Since the Twinkers stuff means so much to him, I try my best to remain positive and supportive. In a bid to be supportive, I found myself suggesting he starts his own so he'll make a lot of money and then crash the sight. It's one of the most stupid things I've ever said, but it's shocking how desperate it makes us. It's really funny too.

Seventh: Babe is always glued to Twinkers and loopers page. He's no longer active on fb or instagram. Before his morning ritual included checking my blog and reading my latest posts, then giving me his opinions and feedback on them, now he no longer does any of those. It is well jare.

Eight: Sleepless nights. He followed me to awoko just so he could get motivation to stay up all night and stay glued to Twinkers and loopers page. He took nescafe for this! Oh my god, I can't stop laughing.

Number nine: My oga that said the only time he'll go to church is for his wedding has started going to church. I told him I wasn't going this past Sunday and suddenly I became the anti Christ. I've never seen or heard this guy talk about the Bible before, since the whole of this week, he's been preaching to me. In fact, not only me, but all his neighbors included.

And last but not least, Babe is now also a prayer warrior. Usually he'd chastise me about praying, saying I am too insignificant to be disturbing God or demanding things from him. But one of the most shocking moments of my life was when I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound and sight of Babe on his knees, hands raised holding a bible, and declaring at the top of his voice for heaven to move mountains for him. Wonders shall never end.

Since the beginning of mmm and rise of other money schemes, Nigerians have continued to witness both peculiar and hilarious dramas in and about their daily lives, I don't know how this whole thing has affected your life or the lives of the people around you, loved ones and acquitances alike, but as for me, as long as these schemes remain popular, I have this feeling this is just the beginning. Today my boyfriend is showing mental instability symptoms, tomorrow only Jehovah knows.
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Seen
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by newyorks(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
bet9ja should complete it na,so we'll know that he's finished.
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by carzola(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
You've been noticed..
You can now go and play with
Sand.
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by stuffsabouttara(f): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
carzola:
You've been noticed..
You can now go and play with
Sand.
Thank you for your comment. It has both refreshed and challenged us.
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by stuffsabouttara(f): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
newyorks:
bet9ja should complete it na,so we'll know that he's finished.
who knows, anything is possible right? Lol.
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by newyorks(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
who knows, anything is possible right? Lol.
am not exempted oo,lolz.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by ritababe(f): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
lmao, funny sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by lokito: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
OP didn't even get the spelling of that filthy ponzi scheme
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by stuffsabouttara(f): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
lokito:
oh my, thanks for pointing that out, I'll correct it ASAP.
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by stuffsabouttara(f): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
lokito:
waaait.... I just went through the whole article, I didn't see the word 'ponzi' anywhere, whether misspelled or not.
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stuffsabouttara, why are you so addicted to lengthy post
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by Catalyst4real: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
A couple of weeks back, Babe (my boyfriend) confessed to me that he invested in Twinkers. I was really shocked and felt betrayed in the least. He was only telling him because the return profit was a bit delayed and his conscience had started eating him up. Last year I stopped him from putting over a 100k into mmm, if he had, he'd have been crying this year. We both personally agreed not to go into any of the money schemes and here he was, doing it secretly behind my back, in a relationship where we've never lied to each other or kept secrets before. Nonetheless, I gave him my support since it was what he really wanted, but then just this morning, he told me the real amount he put in Twinkers (his third time) was 50k not 10k. I really don't get it? Do I blame Twinkers or the devil? Lmao. Why does he feel the need to keep the truth from me? It's not like I will eat him alive or something.

The second point, he actually told me my valentine requests are all on hold and under the probability of if his plans in Twinkers and loopers play out as he wants. All I asked for was 'restrictive bands' for working out at the gym. I tried to get them myself but they were more than I could afford.

Which brings me to the third point - he's now always broke. All his cash is either in Twinkers or loopers. He has a target amount he wants to get to, but let's face it, what are the odds he'd be able to resist the temptation of going beyond after he achieves that amount?

Number 4: check this out - he came home extremely tired and went straight to bed, I was making use of his phone WiFi so his phone was with me. Anytime it rang and I told him who was calling, he'd shout and grumble and tell me to receive sense not to disturb his sleep, but immediately I say it's an unknown number, atp energy will come from nowhere and he'll jump out of the bed repeating "Twinkers wan pay". Babe originally doesn't like unknown numbers calling him, but since Twinkers, unknown callers are now his favorite people in the world.

Point five : MB desperation. He's always reminding me not to exhaust his mb because he'll need it to stay updated on Twinkers. He won't even help me download my series updates or tutorial videos. If it's not Twinkers or loopers related, then it's not worth wasting his mb on it.

On to my sixth point, it's even affecting me too. Since the Twinkers stuff means so much to him, I try my best to remain positive and supportive. In a bid to be supportive, I found myself suggesting he starts his own so he'll make a lot of money and then crash the sight. It's one of the most stupid things I've ever said, but it's shocking how desperate it makes us. It's really funny too.

Seventh: Babe is always glued to Twinkers and loopers page. He's no longer active on fb or instagram. Before his morning ritual included checking my blog and reading my latest posts, then giving me his opinions and feedback on them, now he no longer does any of those. It is well jare.

Eight: Sleepless nights. He followed me to awoko just so he could get motivation to stay up all night and stay glued to Twinkers and loopers page. He took nescafe for this! Oh my god, I can't stop laughing.

Number nine: My oga that said the only time he'll go to church is for his wedding has started going to church. I told him I wasn't going this past Sunday and suddenly I became the anti Christ. I've never seen or heard this guy talk about the Bible before, since the whole of this week, he's been preaching to me. In fact, not only me, but all his neighbors included.

And last but not least, Babe is now also a prayer warrior. Usually he'd chastise me about praying, saying I am too insignificant to be disturbing God or demanding things from him. But one of the most shocking moments of my life was when I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound and sight of Babe on his knees, hands raised holding a bible, and declaring at the top of his voice for heaven to move mountains for him. Wonders shall never end.

Since the beginning of mmm and rise of other money schemes, Nigerians have continued to witness both peculiar and hilarious dramas in and about their daily lives, I don't know how this whole thing has affected your life or the lives of the people around you, loved ones and acquitances alike, but as for me, as long as these schemes remain popular, I have this feeling this is just the beginning. Today my boyfriend is showing mental instability symptoms, tomorrow only Jehovah knows.
I understand your boyfriend very well.

He belongs to those class of men, who are uncomfortable with mediocrity and always strive to rise above poverty and insolvency. Unfortunately, ponzi schemes are the wrong way to act on such ''hustlers mindset''.

He might never be able to love you completely. Especially when he's chasing financial success badly.
You can either be a good companion and guide him in the right direction,or you can come online to create topics on how desperate your man is becoming in his misguided chase of success
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by stuffsabouttara(f): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Stuffsabouttara, why are you so addicted to lengthy post
let's just ignore the fact that your use of the word 'addicted' is wrong in relating to the context. Regardless, I don't force you to read the posts at gun point, do I? Lmao.
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by stuffsabouttara(f): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Catalyst4real:

I understand your boyfriend very well.

He belongs to those class of men, who are uncomfortable with mediocrity and always strive to rise above poverty and insolvency. Unfortunately, ponzi schemes are the wrong way to act on such ''hustlers mindset''.

He might never be able to love you completely. Especially when he's chasing financial success badly.
You can either be a good companion and guide him in the right direction,or you can come online to create topics on how desperate your man is becoming in his misguided chase of success
satire - go get the meaning.
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
let's just ignore the fact that your use of the word 'addicted' is wrong in relating to the context. Regardless, I don't force you to read the posts at gun point, do I? Lmao.
Like I care about reading the post...

Bae Whatsup
Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by Catalyst4real: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
satire - go get the meaning.
Because your man deserves such satirical display? Your post doesnt even depict you asking for help or opinions, but you're literally pouring out your problems to the world, all in a bid to get to frontpage.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship by stuffsabouttara(f): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Catalyst4real:

Because your man deserves such satirical display? Your post doesnt even depict you asking for help or opinions, but you're literally pouring out your problems to the world, all in a bid to get to frontpage.
wasn't asking for help, never stated it was a real problem and I certainly wasn't writing with the front page in mind. The whole fiasco has been really humorous to me and I decided to share it. You do have a sense of humor, don't you?

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Share Loved Up Photos As They Go Shopping In Delta State (photos) / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy To Send You A Sexy Pics / A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.