Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Touched By A New Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touched By A New Love (337 Views)

Electric Feeling When Touched By Crush 18+ / ‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touched By A New Love by jerupil: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Throughout all these years
The strives of my life
I had to confront…
Confused and full of fears,
Adversity I had to defy
No knowing whether I was behind
Or I was in the front…
I lost track of my reality,
I confess, I was really lost
Living within a world of fantasy…
Ignoring the real cost…
Of looking for the woman I could not find…<<< continue reading @ www.galatixnews.
Re: Touched By A New Love by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Why would anyone continue reading this crap? Kids in primary school can construct better poems than this. Anyone who follows your WordPress site needs to be jailed for stupidity and the inability to identify rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Name After Marriage / Relationship Matters / Are You A Beautiful Lonely Lady Looking For Sugar Boy? It's Your Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.