Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way (270 Views)

A Night My Wife Sister Gave Me The Way I Want It Sexy With Her / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way by Marioplus(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery’; but I say to you that everyone who [so much as] looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. {Mtt.5:27}
WHEN WILL YOU GIVE UP ON SIN?
When will you be tired of sexual immoralities?
What can help you to BREAK AWAY? BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR OWN PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR AS HE FILL YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE SPIRIT THAT MADE HIM TO LIVE 33 YEARS ON THIS EARTH WITHOUT ANY SIN.
"because if you acknowledge and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord [recognizing His power, authority, and majesty as God], and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be SAVED. For with the HEART a person BELIEVES [in Christ as Savior] resulting in his JUSTIFICATION [that is, being made righteous—being freed of the guilt of sin and made acceptable to God]; and with the mouth he acknowledges and confesses [his faith openly], resulting in and confirming [his] salvation" {Roms.10:9-10}
thus
NO MATTER WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE NOW; RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE:
FRIEND; JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE CURRENTLY AND DESIRES TO SAVE YOUR SOUL, GIVE HIM THE PERMISSION TODAY AND DECLARE thus "LORD JESUS CHRIST I (PUT YOUR NAME HERE...) ACCEPT YOU AS MY OWN PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR, I BELIEVE YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD HAS WASHED AWAY ALL MY SINS AND I BELIEVE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT INTO MY LIFE NOW AND ALWAYS FOR A CONTINUOUS LIFE IN HOLINESS TILL JESUS COMES AGAIN IN GLORY TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

Sometimes life steps in and you simply must deal with it. How you see your life, your situation and circumstances that you cannot control or change, is determined by your point of view. Decide to be a positive, loving person.
Choose to act, instead of reacting, especially when surrounded by drama, chaos and stress. You are stronger and more courageous than you may feel at times. You have the power to find peace, acceptance and courage in the worst of circumstances. Take the high road and deal with it. You have GREATNESS within you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special: Enough Is Enough / Creating A Better Home / Capital Communication Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.