Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? (41131 Views)

Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest / Akwa Ibom State Stands With Tuface For February 6th Protest. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2017
1Rebel:

Baba no worry, god go butter your bread pretty soon, believe.

Me be dey think say Naija butter for bread don finish for heaven but, u sure say weather bread still remain?

Buhari grounded all operations here..

My factory has cut down production by almost 60%..
Many working dudes had go into reserve. .

The real wave is gathering momentum and Nigerians are busy chanting CHANJI..
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Tiffbuxas: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2017
datizy:
I keep asking, what will this protest achieve. Nothing! So No an not in support. People will just go and die for nothing again and Nigeria will still continue to exist.
smh... If the read the first post by 2face or the video on Facebook then you'd know the purpose of this protest... As for me I'd rather die knowing I protested for a better Nigeria... A better home for my kids than to die a coward scared and broken
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Alanzazani: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2017
d police should handle this protest thing very carefully. it might just he the begining of the end. let them ask how the arab spring started.

u can not suppress the will of a people. Buhari purportedly had 15million votes. there are ao many of us that didn't vote and will swell up the ranks of the 12million even though we are not supporters of PDP. People are fed up. the governmnt should stop making excuses
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by ladgentle(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2017
The truth of the matter is that this protest is too general and vague. In other words it is not actionable. So how will you judge the success or otherwise of this protest. Previous protests had some actionable demands, viz: reverse fuel price hike, reverse election annulment, reinstate sacked workers and the likes of it. But this tuface protest is just another opportunity to keep bashing PMB. At the end of it, things continue the way they are. Of course I don't expect tuface to lead a protest with actionable demands. Almost all Nigerians don't understand what the real issues her. Because if they do, they will know it not about Buhari. If you remove Buhari today it won't change the country's balance of trade that has been skewed against us since time immemorial. It won't make us an exporting nation over night. And these are factors that make our naira to depreciate at the speed of light which in turn drive inflation which is the reason why food prices are so high today!Abeg I tire to type. I tire for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Jesusloveyou: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2017
everozone:
Even if oil is sold $200/barrel Buhari will still not find handle to the economic crisis he has inflicted on Nigerians.A pig remains a pig even if you take it to the castle.
even with low oil price,buhari has done more than any president within two years.
With low oil price, buhari has be paying the debt incured by your ineffectual buffoon who could not pay workers, contractors,subsidy claims, even with higher oil price.
Whether good or bad, whether food price go up or not, buhari stil remain the best president so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Jesusloveyou: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
smh... If the read the first post by 2face or the video on Facebook then you'd know the purpose of this protest... As for me I'd rather die knowing I protested for a better Nigeria... A better home for my kids than to die a coward scared and broken
how do you measure a better nigeria, is it by continue in the past, is that your demand? By continue what pdp did since 1986?

2 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2017
LegalBaby:
Am all in
would come down to lagos if i could

Chikening out already I see. sad
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Orikinla1: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2017
bluaero:
Those against the February 6th protest click LIKE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by maasoap(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2017
bluaero:

In my opinion, an online petition will have no effect at all. On the 1st of January 2012, subsidy was removed and fuel price was increased from N65 to N140 or thereabout. We protested and the govt was forced to reduce the price. If a protest could work then, it can work now. It is not a crime to cry out when the suffering becomes unbearable. The responsibility of the police is to ensure no breakdown of law and order on that day. Not to stop the right of citizens to associate.
I'm 100% sure that the majority of "likes" for this your comment are from the people who were against the fuel subsidy protest under Jonathan. Nigerians, I hail thy! Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Rozaay:
and are we stoping the federal government from monitoring or prosecuting Govs that doesn't spend the money appreciately?

Or is the FG not suppose to monitor it released funds?

You do know that governors have immunity from criminal and civil prosecution right?
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by mengho(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2017
1Rebel:
..watching from the safety of my home in the USA while staring lovingly at my USA passport. grin grin

**modified

picture attatched for the apes who think everyone is as miserable as themselves tongue

Immigrant, metchew
Do you clean airport floors as well grin

1 Like

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by 0b10010011: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2017
1Rebel:

Yes, having a USA passport means I and my family gets to live better lives.
another perk it comes with is that when I get into nigeria (whenever I feel like), I can always call your female family members to come and choke on my _cock, and they would gladly oblige.

Send me a PM, let me send you a few dollars to make that skin glow, pretty girl wink wink

I normally don't reply pigs and baboons. But this picture, right here, is for you. Go choke on your mother's clit. grin grin

grin I can see the passport is really freaking you that Yu had to upload the picture.

Smh.... am sure you just got, it's always like that when u never expected to ever have it
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i know,you dont know that self sufficiency wil reduce the value of dollar, which wil automatically bring down the price of fuel,
While social amenities like water is the duty of state government.

So what you are saying is that all Nigeria should start farming. Is that possible? Most everyone in a country become a farmer.
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by chibuzorAbia: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2017
everozone:
Even if oil is sold $200/barrel Buhari will still not find handle to the economic crisis he has inflicted on Nigerians.A pig remains a pig even if you take it to the castle.

The protest should be banned because it will be full of idiats like you.
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by SalamRushdie: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2017
0b10010011:

grin I can see the passport is really freaking you that Yu had to upload the picture.

Smh.... am sure you just got, it's always like that when u never expected to ever have it

That passport is very new , he hasn't even travelled with it yet
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by SalamRushdie: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2017
E be like say Tuface can even beat Buhari in free and fair elections
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Dareomo(m): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2017
Its a pity that some people will only be voting online, and when the real voting time comes that will better the lot of Nigerians they will never come out. Imagine, less than 30 million vote out of about 150 million population. Assuming under age are 50 million, then we should record about 75 million vote. Let Nigerians rewrite her narratives toward 2019. God bless Nigeria !
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by everozone: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

The protest should be banned because it will be full of idiats like you.
I am an idiat,I agree.But let me ask u.Is it in my human right to protest?Don't insult people because they don't agree with u,rather come up with advance and superior debate to buttress your point.I am cultured,it is not in my tradition to call people names or heap invectives on them.My parents advised me against that.This protest must hold as scheduled,no going back,nothing can stop us because we stand for Nigeria and not Buhari who has shown in all ramification that he is not an inspiring leader.We want to send a message to Buhari that we are tired of his directionless style of leadership.He either change his approach or give way for capable hands to spearhead the affairs of our country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by SalamRushdie: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2017
everozone:
I am an idiat,I agree.But let me ask u.Is it in my human right to protest?Don't insult people because they don't agree with u,rather come up with advance and superior debate to buttress your point.I am cultured,it is not in my tradition to call people names or heap invectives on them.My parents advised me against that.This protest must hold as scheduled,no going back,nothing can stop us because we stand for Nigeria and not Buhari who has shown in all ramification that he is not an inspiring leader.We want to send a message to Buhari that we are tired of his directionless style of leadership.He either change his approach or give way for capable hands to spearhead the affairs of our country Nigeria.

You have said it all Buhari is not inspiring
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by toocoded: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
It will be a massive flop!

Buhari has shared 2.1billion dollars as bailout to 24 states.

Recently he shared another 388billion naira.

Let's ask out Govs questions
Buhari should please ask 'em
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Rilwayne001: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2017
bluaero:
Those against the February 6th protest click LIKE

The YES have it tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Rilwayne001: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2017
cummando:

Not in this country. Protest won't work. Enough fps on nairaland on that day. There can be a petition online where we all sign. People are putting finishing touches to spoiling that day. I know what I'm saying

In Nigeria Dfuq are you thinking?? sad

You protest sef, only little presure will be on them, talk less online petition. Do you really think our politicians take online noise serious?
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Saxifrage12(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2017
I don wash my clothes
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

In Nigeria Dfuq are you thinking?? sad

You protest sef, only little presure will be on them, talk less online petition. Do you really think our politicians take online noise serious?
And would they take a protest seriously?
These are men who fight in the house like thugs.
Anyways till Monday
Stay safe. Avoid crowds
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by everozone: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
even with low oil price,buhari has done more than any president within two years.
With low oil price, buhari has be paying the debt incured by your ineffectual buffoon who could not pay workers, contractors,subsidy claims, even with higher oil price.
Whether good or bad, whether food price go up or not, buhari stil remain the best president so far.
Keep living in 'hallucination' and 'fantasy'.Are you not decieving yourself believing that Buhari is the best president?Are you living in another planet?Can't you see what we see?Can't you see the population hunger,the jobs losses,investors relocating from Nigeria,investors avoiding Nigeria like plague,$1/#500,etc?Let's face reality.people trek to work,they can't even afford two square meals,food has become luxury under Buhari nose.In Buhari's regime life and property have become so cheap,the Fulani cattle rearers have turned Kaduna south to slaughter house and our president is not doing anything about it because they (cattle rearers) are his kings men.The same herdsmen killed men and their children,raped their wives and young girls,destroyed their farmlands and set ablaze their houses in Agatu and somewhere in Enugu yet non has been arrested and prosecuted.You followers of Buhari claim he is waging war against corruption but all we see is persecution of leaders of the opposition party.Their are many corrupt elements around Buhari and in his party APC.I don't want to mention names because you know them already.Let Buhari show that he is truly fighting graft by way of arresting and prosecuting those APC corrupt personalities around him.That's when we will take his anti graft war seriously.In Buhari's administration accused opposition party chieftains are innocent until proven guilty,but accused leaders of APC are innocent until cleared by the president,a recent case of the SFG is a stark reminder.Buhari is insincere,he said not quite long that Boko haram has been defeated,but that is all lie.What's happening today,almost everyday Boko haram attacks Borno residents in suicide missions,they even attack military base and cart away weapons.Who is deceiving who?Although am not saying that Buhari has not done anything about BH but let the truth be told.Anybody who said that BH has been conquered is ignorant because the bad boys are still in control of some areas.So bro I will advice you to stop supporting Buhari blindly.I rest my case.
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by ugooinnocent: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2017
protesting is not a crime in a democratic government. currently in America there is a protest the police did not stop them. I don't know why it should be a problem in Nigeria and police is threatening to arrest. OK may they bring pay loader and arrest everyone. NONSENSE SUFFERING AND SMILING
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by LegalBaby(f): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ioannes:

Chikening out already I see. sad
haha so not true am in abj
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
LegalBaby:
haha so not true
am in abj

I heard there's going to also be a simultaneous protest in Abuja as well, so you can join in if you really want to, or you could say screw the protest and join me to watch Game of Thrones over roasted plantain and roasted peanuts(boli and epa) smiley
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by LegalBaby(f): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin is the new season out?
Ioannes:

I heard there's going to also be a simultaneous protest in Abuja as well, so you can join in if you really want to, or you could say screw the protest and join me to watch Game of Thrones over roasted plantain and roasted peanuts(boli and epa) smiley
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
LegalBaby:
grin is the new season out?

I just started watching it o. I'm still in season 3
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by LegalBaby(f): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
waiting for the 6th to premiere.cheesy
Ioannes:

I just started watching it o. I'm still in season 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP / Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.