Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter (32948 Views)

GLO Sack Letter Based On Marital Status (Photo) / Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter / 3 Things To Do After Receiving Your Sack Letter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by pressplay411(m): 6:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Sibrah:
Please bro, you seem to know about labour related issues. I have a situation where my employer sacked me under questionable circumstance and has refused to release my letter of sack. They claim I might sue them(learnt this from former colleagues in the system). Please, how would you advice I go about it?

Not privy to that knowledge.
This might help you know if you have a case though.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brentgleeson/2014/06/27/6-big-reasons-employees-sue-and-how-to-protect-yourself/#7aced74b5909
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by SIRmanjar(m): 7:02am On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
Buhari I believe you're seeing this. cry cry

Please I am a strong APC man. I bought the APC I.D card N5000.

Please your excellency. I support u so much that I have a YouTube channel Biafra Exposed where I do expose Liepods even on Nairaland
I support u to the extent your picture is my screensaver since 2016 Jan 6.
I argue in support of u. I believe u will make Nigeria good.
Please the hardship is becoming incommensurable.

Please try and make good your promises.
Please they now call us APC zombies.
Please Buhari we are now ashamed to stand out.

Buhari please fix the country.
Start from Jungle Justice.

Make God bless You Buhari...
Buhari no hear u oh..Im no dey town pls channel ur grievances to de right place.
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by xana101: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Please your excellency. I support u so much that I have a YouTube channel Biafra Exposed where I do expose Liepods even on Nairaland

U are part of d pple that brought hardship to nigerians
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by legendte(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Suicide alert. Peeps watch out for this guy. I doubt if he takes a full meal a day since 2016.
IPOB is not your problem, Buhari is.

Kindly join osun abi ogun primary school to get the watery beans or apply to become E money's gate man.

Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by 9japrof(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Bros your battery don low oooo, no nepa for ur area? awww too much for a change...
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by Ekpeitut: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sorry man that bros aint gat your time. Trust me.
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by nwaanambra1(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
[s]Buhari I believe you're seeing this. cry cry

Make God bless You Buhari...[/s]

you go soon learn from experience say those that are against ndi-igbo na polythene bag dey be their inheritance and the fools dey always first chicken sleep! angry
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by euchariadavid(f): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2017
Na wa o,530 workers sacked,Self employment is the best
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by johncreek: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2017
She couldn't take it at all
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by cybriz82(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2017
pressplay411:
Shi just got real.
If she has a case, the company is in deep shi cos with a good lawyer, she don hammer! grin

The fear of unemployment is the beginning of joining the 2face protest.

which mumu lawyer...person work for 15month nt 15yrs ooo...wetin she been dey xpect b4? mek dem carry d company give her? xcept say she go carry her 15mnth salary gve d lawyer b dat.
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by landinfo: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2017
HRich:
An Israeli doctor says:
"In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's liver put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work." . The German doctor says:
"That's nothing, in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work." . The Russian doctor says:
"Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work." . The Nigerian doctor laughs:.
"You all are behind us. May 29 2015, we took a man with no brains, no heart, and no liver and made him President. Now, the whole country is looking for work!"

Laff no go kill person sha!!!!!!!!!

Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by rhames(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You don't want to know how hard life is in Saudi Arabia for a dark skinned person

Remove religion from the Arabs, they are world class racists from the pit of hell.

Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by GetMeRight: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
soulpeppersoup:
One woman called a shoe cobbler Buhari brother. The cobbler explained that he is Hausa while Buhari is Fulani. Therefore, cannot possibly be his brother. The woman continued until Aboki lost his temper give madam slap, na so fight start ooo.
cheesy tell me this is a joke?
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by GetMeRight: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
euchariadavid:
Na wa o,530 workers sacked,Self employment is the best
When they have free labour force in their offices as casual workers plentifully, graduates for that matter.
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
GetMeRight:

cheesy tell me this is a joke?

Bro I dey there.
Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by annfeatu: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
i pity her in this recession

dre11:

Woman faints after reading sack letter by Kaduna Electric

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/222477-woman-faints-reading-sack-letter-kaduna-electric.html

Re: Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter by annfeatu: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
PLEASEwe all need to be prayful, this is not the time for someone to lose it jobs

Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) / Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan / Is My Boss Diabolic Or Am I Just Being Superstitious?