Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee (16389 Views)

Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari / Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja / Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Nizguy:
If only we the youth will know that all these wicked and greedy politicians re there for their pocket and not for us. Fools
we know already, the question is what will we do?
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by Sibrah: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Bro u r d problem with Nigeria. Was it only Anyim who complained?.
Follow the convo and stop raging at out-of-context interpretation.
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by Sibrah: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2017
bigerboy200:

Lol..hav u 4gotten Anyim was president of d senate? He knows too well how corruption rules the house of assembly. we don't need video evidence to know these things.. why call for a private meeting with the stake holders before the public hearing?.. besides Hembe is a shameless legislator who is known to use his office to enrich his greedy self, just that now he seems to wanna start a war he can't finish..he couldn't even win d war with Oteh, yet he thinks he can fight Anyim and Bala mohammed? He is a joker.. he who come to equity must come with clean hands. I support d probe, but u can never get clean water from a dirty pipe..
We need the video oh. It will prove his motive beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by JChris01: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2017
HRich:
Shagari was in office from 1979 to 1983. They say his
government looted the national treasury. Things were not so
good but Nigeria did not go into an economic recession. Then
Buhari came as military Head of State and was in office from
1983 to 1985. They say he did not loot. But during his time in
office, Nigeria fell into a deep economic recession. Then
came Babangida. They say he looted Nigeria from 1985 to
1993. Yet there was no economic recession. After Babangida
came Shonekan and Abacha from 1993 to 1998. Abacha was
also said to have looted the treasury. In fact, his loot
stashed abroad is still being recovered till today. Yet there
was still no economic recession. From 1998 to 2015, we have
had Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Jonathan. All
administrations were accused of looting the treasury. Still
there was no recession. Now Buhari is back and we are once
again in a recession and you say "LOOTING" of the Jonathan
years is the cause? Are we okay
Do u need a prophet to tell u that this pmb is a proven
failure? Don Innocent
Buhari is a back to back disaster.

1 Like

Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2017
I stand with Anyim Pius anytime any day. He is a good example of an upright man.
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by slawali: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2017
HRich:
failure? Don Innocent

What that simply means is only corruption that can work with system.

1 Like

Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by blazer234: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2017
baby124:
I think these criminals should be talking with police. Then police can relay their finding to these committees. It's not their place to interrogate past criminals.

It however happens in this case that the person investigating is also a criminal.
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by CecyAdrian(f): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Hembe trying to satisfy his greedy mouth with this probe. How can an repentant criminal be probing another.
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by potent5(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2017
brainpulse:

This is one of the dumb and unintelligent analysis i have seen so far. Did you consider the prevailing indices in the years you quoted, do you think economist all over the world just keep economic indices, predictions and data for nothing? When economist project and advice you to save for the raining day, do you think they just say for nothing? When NOI came out to say that GEJ had no will to save against all advice given to him which led into commencement of recession even before Buhari came in, you think she was just rapping. You must be a lazy student to understand happening in the world all over. Germany inflation rate has just gone up and so with other countries. Please don't be emotionally posting rubbish. When you had more and you determined to squandered it without saving believing things will continue rosy, then situation changes and you had no savings nor backup plans then you go poor.
Even in the bible, there were situation of famine in the land and for lands that had savings always survive those periods.
The government should just sit out and get an economic plan and implementation to get us out of this quagmire and recession.
Bros, stop turning facts on their head. You want to continue this tirade that GEJ refused to save and then put it forward as the reason for economic recession. Whoever told you that lack of saving leads economic recession? If you are so wise and all knowing about recession you should be able to tell us what countries who have experienced recession did to get out of it so we can emulate them. Your own is about what caused and not how to end recession.

1 Like

Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2017
brainpulse:

This is one of the dumb and unintelligent analysis i have seen so far. Did you consider the prevailing indices in the years you quoted, do you think economist all over the world just keep economic indices, predictions and data for nothing? When economist project and advice you to save for the raining day, do you think they just say for nothing? When NOI came out to say that GEJ had no will to save against all advice given to him which led into commencement of recession even before Buhari came in, you think she was just rapping. You must be a lazy student to understand happening in the world all over. Germany inflation rate has just gone up and so with other countries. Please don't be emotionally posting rubbish. When you had more and you determined to squandered it without saving believing things will continue rosy, then situation changes and you had no savings nor backup plans then you go poor.
Even in the bible, there were situation of famine in the land and for lands that had savings always survive those periods.
The government should just sit out and get an economic plan and implementation to get us out of this quagmire and recession.

Why is Buhari government always recession induced?

What was the cause of 1984 recession?

Why is there no recession during looting time of other president but during saving times of President Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by ogunsj: 9:10am On Feb 04, 2017
wilcox:
This is how politics is played in the zoo
Ipob fighting Ipob in the zoo. that is why the zoo will not allow Ipob to go to their so called biafra, because they will kill themselves.
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by Grundig: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2017
If I were this hembe guy, I'd join David mark's committee. Dude has been called out and embarrassed ever since he joined the national assembly. Okonjo iweala, arumma oteh, diezani and now Pius anyim have pummelled, lampooned and lambasted the guy every time.

Hembe still dey learn work on how to ask and collect bribe.
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by ddippset(m): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2017
brainpulse:

don't mind that potato head, mucus brain.

1 Like

Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by Sonn(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2017
brainpulse:

people like you remains a barrier to the national development. imagine your sense of reasoning over an analysis that seems to be obvious even to blinds. I just hate to post on NL because of people like you. anyway' common sense is not that common"

1 Like

Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by Horus(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZpJwth6YWs

House of Representatives order investigation into Abuja Centenary City Project
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
wilcox:
This is how politics is played in the zoo

But the major actor is a flaattty! This is what they will do in their virtual and imaginative republic
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by kode12: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2017
brainpulse:

No no no point of order. Dont get so high yet, the question is this. Why do the things that go wrong economically with Nigeria coincide with Buhari's tenure in office? It happened the first time as a military head,when he left office things got better for almost 20yrs. Now Buhari is back in office and Nigeria is nosediving again.Why do things always scatter in his own tenure? Why wouldn't his tenure just be better and immediately the next man takes over this get messed up huh? There's no argument you can use to counter the fact that the economic woes of this country right now lies squarely on the head of the president.
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by mayorchelsea(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2017
I've been reading from the first page how bloody hypocrites have been calling for Hembe's ahead on mere allegations that are not proven but when EFCC does same,you expect us to voice out against them.Imagine,because Anyim is from the East,always protecting their own.Oh!I've forgotten, Anyim is a saint.
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by hedonistic: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2017
mrvitalis:
Ayim is to smart for our political class... That's y he made trillions during Jonathan.. Yes i said trillions... We need men like this but those who will use their intelligence for the betterment of Nigeria

Trillions? More than Diezani or even more than Bala? How?
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by mrvitalis(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2017
hedonistic:

Trillions? More than Diezani or even more than Bala? How?
Go read about him... He has investment all over Nigeria.. He is just too smart
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
mykelmeezy:
All politicians are the same......but APC members are a different species entirely

LOL who is the APC member there now?
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by Splashme: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Danzakidakura:
this anyim guy is too intelligent, Allah ya ja zamani mazan jiya. I love you no homo.
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by seifini(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
sited (not cited) in Abuja @ijustdey. I am a proofreader n editor.japusam@gmail.com holla
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by czaratwork: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hembe again! I thought he is rotting in jail.
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by klins4213(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Please first Ayim wanted to cause an uproar in th house...I was there live sitted at back because my boss is one of the person whose land was taken without anything done...I watched from the beginning....we should stop supporting corrupt practices and even Bala,the Secretary to fcda and Md of centenary project couldn't answer the questions asked...we should say the truth when we see one...if you were there...you will know better...I did not watch on tv...I was there live and still by Tuesday...
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by Elose11(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
brainpulse:

This is one of the dumb and unintelligent analysis i have seen so far.
Somebody did a very tidy analysis and you are here with your gutter rumour induced reply! The question the analyst wanted an answer to is why does recession find Buhari attractive? Why in the history of economic recessions in Nigeria, Buhari is always in power? Inspite of all the mind boggling corruption the previous government have been accused of, none had dragged us into reception.
What is Buhari's uncanny attraction to economic negativity? Is he the one destined by the gods to superintend the brake up of this country?
Re: Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee by laginks: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2017
SOOOOOOOO ON POINT.... same question i asked the so called APC supporters.

HRich:
failure? Don Innocent

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members / FG Threatens To Withdraw Funding For Bonny-bodo Road Due To Lack Of Cooperation / Governor Ishaku: Wadume Didn't Dupe Me Of N6 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.