Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria (25280 Views)

Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
baeboo:
you have said it all. when they make money they will go for this kind of girls and spend a lot of money on them. They can do anything to impress this girls into marriage. Men are big time hypocrite
my dear, even some brain dead mofos here who can't seem to argue without showing their savage nature are already showing themselves, they come online with the fake attitude for the likes and yet they go offline to do the exact same thing, this runs girls shey it spirits that are patronizing them, stupid people everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Teespice(f): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dottore:
I had said it earlier and will say it again with utmost certainty that 90percent of babes that stay in Abuja Lagos and Port Harcourt are runs babes of different classes.

Op you forgot to mention the runs babes that specialize in seducing abi satisfying the sexual urge of clergymen like Rev. Fathers and Pastors. These ones are the most coded of all runs babes category. I bet you these group are professionals in their games but you will be sorry if you as a clergyman mess with them.

where did you pull your statistics from?
Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
2dugged:
my point exactly, even the op blabbing will go for this type of ladies when he amases some level of wealth, this category of ladies are what I call "sisters that look good on the front passenger's seat", don't mind the hypocrisy of the op,they come online to write trash, whereas they would only give lifts to this same category of ladies, they will only approach this category of ladies in a crowded place, and will even cheat on their average looking girlfriends and wives with this same kind of ladies, nonsense

Relax bae, OP isn't writing trash. He's just educating people about these things. You may think everyone is exposed as you are But NO. some people lack information.

In as much as i like money, Life is vanity. I once had a very hot looking GF who almost pulled me into "Yahoo". She isn't average looking at all. Trust Me! Even in my mind, i knew she was too good looking for me.

And she doesn't like the fact that she asks me for money & i complain when her friends get car gifts randomly from their Yahoo Boyfriends in Ghana. She gave my contact to those guys & they kept calling me from Ghana & asking me to join becuz of my known Tech Skills. But i had to think about it & all the religious upbringing i have to leave behind.

So mehn, even tho i become wealthy, i don't think i would go for those kind of ladies. My religious beliefs will restrict me.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Iamthoney(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Some of our girlfriends na either domestic olosho or wild olosho but IDGAF as long as I dey collect my own share from her ba masala
Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
2dugged:
you are but just one man,so I will suggest you stop using that assertion on a general scale, the fact is the largest chunk of people that patronise this kind of women are married men and big boys,and even the normal guy that you used in your comment will probably not even be the 50k per month earner either,I don't see where the bias confirmation is coming from, that you drive from your house to work and from work back to your house doesn't mean you should come online and type rubbish, infact I should be the one to tell you to get more knowledge on the subject matter before typing from your myopic corner, you used "not all" yet there are some or most, and that a man attends a wedding with his wife doesn't mean he isn't staffing one of this women in the category, and you mentioned churches,most married men with professional mistresses and runs girls still go to church,so what point are you making?, like I said, I think you don't have enough knowledge on the subject matter, so I won't waste my time, bye

I don't need to add anything to what you've said. Youve made my points for me. Very revealing. Indeed.
Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
truthsayer007:

Relax bae, OP isn't writing trash. He's just educating people about these things. You may think everyone is exposed as you are But NO. some people lack information.

In as much as i like money, Life is vanity. I once had a very hot looking GF who almost pulled me into "Yahoo". She isn't average looking at all. Trust Me! Even in my mind, i knew she was too good looking for me.

And she doesn't like the fact that she asks me for money & i complain when her friends get car gifts randomly from their Yahoo Boyfriends in Ghana. She gave my contact to those guys & they kept calling me from Ghana & asking me to join becuz of my known Tech Skills. But i had to think about it & all the religious upbringing i have to leave behind.

So mehn, even tho i become wealthy, i don't think i would go for those kind of ladies. My religious beliefs will restrict me.

I was probably out of line to say he was blabbing, but the truth is my points are relative, thank God for your life for being true to your religious beliefs, but the truth is there are few exemptions out there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Rukkydelta(f): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
AndyCole16:

Den take light for yah dp,
Yippee
Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
watch how this Benin prostitute curse the hell outta single mother's and her rival in the prostitution game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g92zAfEQQh0&itct=CKMBEKQwIhMI9teIw9H20QIVHaBVCh0jRw_MMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDQjFVVW5PN0liSFAyeDYtbkVxbUgyUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Apina:

1. Your body is the temple of the lord
2. The love of money is the root of evil
3. The wise and foolish die, and leave their wealth to others
May God forgive you for using his name in vain. Amen
God has never condemned prostitutes. Jesus Christ, wrote on the floor "He, who hasnt sinned, let him cast the first stone" I am not religious, but I am spiritual. Dont judge me based on your scrolls.

1 Like

Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by IBreakRules: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dexter247:
in 10 babes, 3 are coded runs gals ..
talking from observations

what are u saying!?
7 are casted runs girls, 2 are coded runs girls, while the remaining one is an aspiring runs girls.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Apina(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
God has never condemned prostitutes. Jesus Christ, wrote on the floor "He, who hasnt sinned, let him cast the first stone" I am not religious, but I am spiritual. Dont judge me based on your scrolls.
I don't have any scroll or scrolls as the case may be, it is Gods word. Those same scrolls u are so quick to dispatch, u were also so quick to quote how ironical. But in case of next time, quote it properly not just the part that suits u. He was speaking to an adulteress not a prostitute, cos the law of moses stipulates death by stoning for such sins and most importantly, by saying Jesus did not condemn it, u are also saying he endorsed it which isn't possible. He ended his conversation with her by saying go and sin no more which was a condemnation of the sin. God loves the sinner but hates the sin. If I may ask, where does ur spirituality emanate from?
Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin op u forgot to include the 1k or 2k one night oloshogrin.the type u go carry go suya joint,buy miranda for dem and after dat u carry her go one cheap motel....anyway ur post is educative wink.

1 Like

Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
beycity:
Nah God go help we single brothers. Getting a good wife these days enh.

I hear you brother
Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
lefulefu:
grin op u forgot to include the 1k or 2k one night oloshogrin.the type u go carry go suya joint,buy miranda for dem and after dat u carry her go one cheap motel....anyway ur post is educative wink.

1k or 2k one night olosho isn't a runs babe, that one is basically a prostitute. Those that stand by the road side.
Difference dey oh !

1 Like

Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
truthsayer007:

1k or 2k one night olosho isn't a runs babe, that one is basically a prostitute. Those that stand by the road side.
Difference dey oh !
lol i agree
Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Mskrisx(f): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

If it is regulated like all these countries you mentioned, then konji will kill most guys because of price increases. Here in Australia, it cos 60 dollars to Bleep for 10minutes. Which kind life be that,

Lwkmd @ the last sentence.... Pls just stop! grin grin grin grin
Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by abnsugbe: 5:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Debaddest:
There's nothing like runs babe, Ashawo na Ashawo

hahahahahahahha..funny..
Runs babe na English
Ashawo na pigin
hahahahahha..funniest thread ever..Epic...
Its Takes the Grace of God to meet a good woman..
99% of ladies are Ashawo or oloshi
my advice to guys is This:Never clanin to own a pussy,it can never be urs..its just Turn by Turn.

1 Like

Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by abnsugbe: 5:31am On Feb 05, 2017
ednut1:
wrong.its 7 out of 10

wrong.its 11 out of 10..lol..

hahahahahahahha..funny..
Runs babe na English
Ashawo na pigin
my advice to guys is This:Never clanin to own a pussy,it can never be urs..its just Turn by Turn.
Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by abnsugbe: 5:33am On Feb 05, 2017
2shur:
ibmet an ugly ass bich on badoo.com.she instantly replied.
down 4a hook up.
i gazzed thru her pics.
aristo spotted.
immediately i saw the white bedspread..she was forming its her bedroom.
na dia i k iw say dis one na opo.
na only hotel deybuse white bedspread.
she bill me 30k.
i say forwhere.
na gold dey yur pekus.
3k or geh lost.
badoo.com
is filled with too many opos

true talk jareeee
Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Debaddest(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2017
abnsugbe:

hahahahahahahha..funny..
Runs babe na English
Ashawo na pigin

Re: Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria by Hookupking: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
If you're looking for a clean & pretty runz Babe for pleasure &
relaxation within the 36 States call/WhatsApp HOOKUPKING
+2349025026970/ to show you the one's available now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / Broke Up With My Cheating Partner / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.