Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

360jamng's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360jamng's Profile / 360jamng's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 19 pages)

Webmasters / [HELP] Please What Is Wrong With My Website? Lalasticlala by 360jamng(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
I just woke up yesterday to update my blog

but when I opened it,

it is now writing"

website not found"

I have contacted my domain registrar and host, still no solution

lalasticlala
please help

http://

Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At FUTO Water Limited by 360jamng(m): 1:48am On Oct 07, 2015
lalasticlala

VACANT POSITIONS FOR MARKETING OFFICERS
Vacancies exist in our company for the positions of Marketing Officers for the marketing of our packed water products.

QUALIFICATIONS
Applicants must be holders of ND, HND or NCE in Marketing or Business related disciplines.
They must also be licensed drivers in not less than category E.
METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested persons should apply through:

This Link
Music/Radio / Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? by 360jamng(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Producer-artiste.jpg[/img]

A lot of factors come to play on this subject matter about who is appropriately deserving for the credits to a hit song, whether it is the music producer or the artiste. The way our industry operates, it is undecided, the strings that determine the hit status of a song. It goes beyond just having panache vocals, a popularly known producer giving mad beats and Suka Sound in the mix. There's even songs that never saw the light of the charts simply because no proper hype was attached to it, notwithstanding the fact that it checked all the right boxes. In some shores outside of here, songwriters even demand music credits as part of their rights considering they're the ones responsible for the lyrical framework.

More times than not, when a song becomes a hit, the artiste is extolled for his (or her) level of genius exuded on the track and so for the purpose of this post, I shall be focusing on the two parties involved in making the music (sounds), which has largely become the basis for our judgment & the artiste and the music producer. In furtherance to adjudging this matter, it will be noteworthy to always consider the prominence of both artiste and producer, their technical knowledge of their art (singing and music production) as well as the hit songs in question.

Let me start with Don Jazzy (I bet you already guessed it), his heavy involvement in music matters not only brought him to the forefront of affairs but has kept him as a constant front row player, which continues to set him apart from his colleagues in the industry. This also explains why almost everyone wants to get him on their track because his records speak volumes. Is it Korede Bello or Dr Sid, even D'Prince, Di'Ja and then Reekado Banks? The trend stays consistent as he continues to churn out hit productions for his Mavin crew. I obviously won't forget to mention D'Banj and Wande Coal, and how their different paths have swiveled since severing ties with Don Jazzy.

Cobhams is another producer whose art is equally vested in the music. His trend isn't any different and that's why Timi Dakolo, Dare Art Alade, Bez especially haven't looked else where since realizing he had already developed a penchant for making their individual magic tick. Even Banky W, when he feels pressed to go back to his roots, he looks no further than Cobhams.

Samklef would be the producer that founded the Wizkid sound and tailored it into some level of consistency. Back then, you hear Wizkid and you just think this is Samklef! The excuse now is that Wizzy's sound has gone international, yet there’s that Samklef fine-tune in Wizkid's songs that we really used to love but no longer get anymore since he parted ways with him for good.

Could I possibly forget OJB and J. Martins? Never! These two are responsible for a large amount of hits from the early to mid millennial era. And their discography covers works from 2face Idibia, Ruggedman, D'Banj, Wizkid, Durella, Goldie, Resonance, Yemi Alade, Waje, P-Square, Flavour and Bracket (just to mention a few) respectively. OJB is that guy whose production launched a fine crop of today's a-list artistes into fame and J. Martins has never relented in well-doing since since. Many artistes owe these two real big!

There's also Masterkraft, Tee-Y Mix, Pheelz, D;Tunes, Young John, DJ Coublon and their likes who amidst the tight monopolistic turfs associated with the industry, they still shone through like diamonds from their rough to stealing seats at the high table and eventually becoming the most sought after producers of today. Alternatively, there are instances with some producers where the artiste has succeeded in building a personality that will always overshadow the producer's works. This is evident with the likes of Selebobo and Shizzi whose stellar works can be tied to unarguably Africa's best artistes, Yemi Alade and Davido. No matter how epoch their inputs are in the music, we might never really get past overlooking Ms Alade and Davido to herald their producers solely for the genius work done on their records. Leriq suffered this feat with Burna Boy as with Del'B who still experiences same with Chidinma, Flavour, Wizkid and even Kcee. For those of us conversant with industry trends, you must have noticed that more producers are turning artistes in a bid to fight this anomaly. Those with vocal prowess have taken to singing while others who have crafted a signature sound, task themselves with doing collabos. Oh, I just remembered Sarz now. He was quite the bad guy then and calling the shots. Although he remains respected but he is hardly ever remembered seeing as he has almost fizzled out into oblivion now. The thought is indeed very painful.

Thankfully, this isn't an ill that has befallen only us here in Nigeria, it's a global fight that has been on for decades. Producers all over the world are not duly recognized or well appreciated for their efforts and contributions to building the industry. This would explain the movie Straight Outta Compton starring Dr Dre, Ice Cube and a couple other international producers trying to pass a message across although from a racial angle but we get the big picture. Some producers never get any attention and the little recognition a few others get, is sometimes not even enough. Now, they have all resorted to lacing their sound tags on every production they ever laid their hands on by a means of announcing themselves (and their works) to the world. Will that ever be enough? Obviously not. Even if it'll suffice on the interim, how long really will it last?

It's over to you guys care to join me speculate?

lalasticlala
SOURCE
http:///who-deserves-credit-for-a-hit-song-the-music-producer-or-the-artiste/
Celebrities / Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? by 360jamng(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Producer-artiste.jpg[/img]
<p>A lot of factors come to play on this subject matter about who is appropriately deserving for the credits to a hit song, whether it is the music producer or the artiste. The way our industry operates, it is undecided, the strings that determine the hit status of a song. It goes beyond just having panache vocals, a popularly known producer giving mad beats and <em>Suka Sounds</em> in the mix. There&#8217;s even songs that never saw the light of the charts simply because no proper hype was attached to it, notwithstanding the fact that it checked all the right boxes. In some shores outside of here, songwriters even demand music credits as part of their rights considering they&#8217;re the ones responsible for the lyrical framework.</p>
<p>More times than not, when a song becomes a hit, the artiste is extolled for his (or her) level of genius exuded on the track and so for the purpose of this post, I shall be focusing on the two parties involved in making the music (sounds), which has largely become the basis for our judgment &#8211; the artiste and the music producer. In furtherance to adjudging this matter, it will be noteworthy to always consider the prominence of both artiste and producer, their technical knowledge of their art (singing and music production) as well as the hit songs in question. Let me start with Don Jazzy (I bet you already guessed it), his heavy involvement in music matters not only brought him to the forefront of affairs but has kept him as a constant front row player, which continues to set him apart from his colleagues in the industry. This also explains why almost everyone wants to get him on their track because his records speak volumes. Is it Korede Bello or Dr Sid, even D&#8217;Prince, Di&#8217;Ja and then Reekado Banks? The trend stays consistent as he continues to churn out hit productions for his Mavin crew. I obviously won&#8217;t forget to mention D&#8217;Banj and Wande Coal, and how their different paths have swiveled since severing ties with Don Jazzy.</p>
<p>Cobhams is another producer whose art is equally vested in the music. His trend isn&#8217;t any different and that&#8217;s why Timi Dakolo, Dare Art Alade, Bez especially haven&#8217;t looked else where since realizing he had already developed a penchant for making their individual magic tick. Even Banky W, when he feels pressed to go back to his roots, he looks no further than Cobhams.<br/>
Samklef would be the producer that founded the Wizkid sound and tailored it into some level of consistency. Back then, you hear Wizkid and you just think&#8230; &#8220;this is Samklef!&#8221; The excuse now is that Wizzy&#8217;s sound has gone international, yet there&#8217;s that Samklef fine-tune in Wizkid&#8217;s songs that we really used to love but no longer get anymore since he parted ways with him for good.<br/>
Could I possibly forget OJB and J. Martins? Never! These two are responsible for a large amount of hits from the early to mid millennial era. And their discography covers works from 2face Idibia, Ruggedman, D&#8217;Banj, Wizkid, Durella, Goldie, Resonance, Yemi Alade, Waje, P-Square, Flavour and Bracket (just to mention a few) respectively. OJB is that guy whose production launched a fine crop of today&#8217;s a-list artistes into fame and J. Martins has never relented in well-doing since since. Many artistes owe these two real big!</p>
<p>There&#8217;s also Masterkraft, Tee-Y Mix, Pheelz, D&#8217;Tunes, Young John, DJ Coublon and their likes who amidst the tight monopolistic turfs associated with the industry, they still shone through like diamonds from their rough to stealing seats at the high table and eventually becoming the most sought after producers of today. Alternatively, there are instances with some producers where the artiste has succeeded in building a personality that will always overshadow the producer&#8217;s works. This is evident with the likes of Selebobo and Shizzi whose stellar works can be tied to unarguably Africa&#8217;s best artistes, Yemi Alade and Davido. No matter how epoch their inputs are in the music, we might never really get past overlooking Ms Alade and Davido to herald their producers solely for the genius work done on their records. Leriq suffered this feat with Burna Boy as with Del&#8217;B who still experiences same with Chidinma, Flavour, Wizkid and even Kcee. For those of us conversant with industry trends, you must have noticed that more producers are turning artistes in a bid to fight this anomaly. Those with vocal prowess have taken to singing while others who have crafted a signature sound, task themselves with doing collabos. Oh, I just remembered Sarz now. He was quite the bad guy then and calling the shots. Although he remains respected but he is hardly ever remembered seeing as he has almost fizzled out into oblivion now. The thought is indeed very painful.</p>
<p>Thankfully, this isn&#8217;t an ill that has befallen only us here in Nigeria, it&#8217;s a global fight that has been on for decades. Producers all over the world are not duly recognized or well appreciated for their efforts and contributions to building the industry. This would explain the movie &#8220;Straight Outta Compton&#8221; starring Dr Dre, Ice Cube and a couple other international producers trying to pass a message across although from a racial angle but we get the big picture. Some producers never get any attention and the little recognition a few others get, is sometimes not even enough. Now, they have all resorted to lacing their sound tags on every production they ever laid their hands on by a means of announcing themselves (and their works) to the world. Will that ever be enough? Obviously not. Even if it&#8217;ll suffice on the interim, how long really will it last?<br/>
It&#8217;s over to you guys&#8230; care to join me speculate?</p>lalasticlala
http:///who-deserves-credit-for-a-hit-song-the-music-producer-or-the-artiste/
Phones / Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by 360jamng(m): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
I don't even read them again

MTN

Celebrities / [BTS VIDEO] Oritsefemi – Igbeyawo by 360jamng(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/012.jpg[/img]

TX video crews takes you behind the scenes of
Oritsefemi ‘s exquisitely finished visual for his
celebratory number, “ Igbeyawo ” which was
released officially to the viewing public early
this month and directed by Unlimited L.A.
Watch the process, how it came to it’s
captivating being.

Download Here
Crime / Photos: Nigerian Baby & Sudanese Migrants Rescued From Mediteranean Sea by 360jamng(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
112 Nigerian and Sudanese migrants were rescued by MSF Sea ships, Argos and Dignity, from the Mediterranean sea on Sunday, September 27. Among the rescued is this little Nigerian girl named Miracle.
justwise , DisGuy , lalasticlala

SOURCE:
http:///photos-nigerian-sudanese-migrants-rescued-from-mediteranean-sea/

Travel / Ghastly Motor Accident In My Area, All Occupants Dead | Photo by 360jamng(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2015

Sports / This Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo And His Team Mates Shaving by 360jamng(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
He's shaving and they are looking and laughing...lol.Cristiano Ronaldo posted this on Instagram as
he bids to become Real Madrid's all-time record goalscorer. The current goal scorer is Raul with 323 while Ronaldo has 321. So two more goals and he will have the all time record.
Ronaldo shared the photo and wrote 'My bros making fun of me while I am shaving!! Good face eh?!'
lalasticlala
http:///this-photo-of-cristiano-ronaldo-and-his-team-mates/

Jokes Etc / Re: Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. by 360jamng(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
mine

1 Share

Phones / Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone by 360jamng(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
http:///blackberry-confirms-the-rumor-that-it-is-working-on-an-android-phone/#sthash.SmQcM9ET.dpbs

BlackBerry’s CEO John Chen confirmed
yesterday that the rumors of its first Android
device, are indeed accurate.
The report came as a part of the company’s
quarterly earnings announcement released
Friday, BlackBerry confirmed it would roll out
an Android phone in late 2015 and it’s name will
be blackberry priv.
“Today, I am confirming our plans to launch
Priv, an Android device named after
BlackBerry’s heritage and core mission of
protecting our customers’ privacy,” BlackBerry
CEO John Chen said in a written statement. “Priv
combines the best of BlackBerry security and
productivity with the expansive mobile
application ecosystem available on the Android
platform.”
He did not provide any significant details such as
specs, pricing, or availability but BlackBerry did
say that the phone will be called Priv, ie privacy.
You can recall the CEO once said that if he can
secure Android Os then he will consider
building one.
Also, BlackBerry’s CEO reaffirmed its
commitment to BlackBerry 10 on Friday. The
company says it will continue to “develop and
enhance the BlackBerry 10 operating system.”
The next update for BB10 will be version 10.3.3
rolling out in March.
The official specs of the BlackBerry priv will be
revealed in few weeks and there’s a rumor that
BlackBerry priv will launch on November.

lalasticlala, puskin , honsule, dragnet

More:
http:///blackberry-confirms-the-rumor-that-it-is-working-on-an-android-phone/

Crime / Lady Fired 30mins After Getting Dream Job Because Of Her Tattoo by 360jamng(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/lad-600x321.jpg[/img]

A woman who landed her ‘perfect’ job was fired
half an hour later after the company learned
she had a tattoo on her hand. Claire Shepherd
applied for the role of retail merchandiser at
logistics centre Dee Set in her home city of
Swansea, Wales. Clearly impressed with her
experience, the 27-year-old was offered the
position after passing a telephone interview with
‘flying colours’.
However, after discovering that Claire had
inkings on her hand – which would be difficult
to cover up – the firm backtracked and said they
could not hire her as the design may ’cause
offence’.
Frustrated Claire, who got the intricate tattoo
that extends from her forefinger, over her hand
and on to her forearm 18 months ago, vented
her anger on Facebook. She told her followers:
‘I got a new job today! And then I got sacked
within half an hour. I had a telephone interview
today with Dee Set for a retail merchandiser
and was happy when at the end of the phone call
she told me I had the position and would be
starting next week. The company then sent me
an e-mail with their dress standards. As I read it
I was gutted as they noted that all tattoos must
be covered up as they are likely to cause
offence.
Thinking that this was an ‘old standard e-mail
the company sent out’, Claire contacted Dee Set,
hoping that their views had changed and
explained that her emblem wouldn’t affect her
work.
She continued: ‘I have 6 years previous
experience in managerial roles and my tattoos
have never been an issue. That is until I applied
for a role with Dee Set that work with Tesco,
Asda, Boots and other chains. I was shocked
when they replied and said they would no
longer be employing me as I would not be able
to cover my tattoos. They clearly thought I had
something to offer and would be the right
person for the job as they had already offered
me the position,’ she said.
‘I’m shocked that people still discriminate
against visible tattoos. I just didn’t think this
happened any more. I’m totally disgusted,’ she
said while ending her rant.
Claire’s rant has been shared nearly 2,000 times
now and re-tweeted by American plus-size
model Tess Holliday, who is a fellow ink
devotee.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
lalasticlala
http:///lady-fired-30mins-after-getting-dream-job-because-of-her-tattoo/#sthash.CPZAHgEW.dpbs
Celebrities / Checkout This Photo Of D ’ Banj And Don Jazzy 11 Years Ago In London by 360jamng(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Producer and singer Kas shared a picture today
(September 24) on Instagram of Don Jazzy and
D’banj in his studio in 2004.
On the day the picture was taken Don Jazzy and
D’banj worked on the remix of ‘Tongolo’ in Kas’
studio.

lalasticlala

http:///checkout-this-photo-of-dbanj-and-don-jazzy-11-years-ago-in-london/

Celebrities / Photos: Kcee, Cynthia Morgan , Others Perform At Grafton's 10th Anniversary by 360jamng(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2015

Webmasters / Help, How Do I Log In In My Nairaland Clone Script As Admin by 360jamng(m): 2:27am On Sep 23, 2015
I just go Nairaland clone script,

How do I get to login as admin and edit my site?

I have checked in ftp, no progress
please help
Celebrities / Kcee Rock Sandals And Jacket | Photo by 360jamng(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2015

Celebrities / Re: WOW!! Rukky Sanda Flashes Bra & Underwear In See-through Outfit [SEE PHOTOS] by 360jamng(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Celebrities / Re: Emmy Awards Winners- 2015 by 360jamng(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Celebrities / Re: Make Una Check Out The Beautiful And Sweet Pictures Of Our Nollywood Actress Cha by 360jamng(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase by 360jamng(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Celebrities / Re: . by 360jamng(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Politics / Re: Photos: Flood Ravages Kaduna by 360jamng(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Celebrities / [MUSIC ] B- Red Ft. Akon – Cucumber by 360jamng(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/B-Red-X-Akon-Cucumber-m_.jpg[/img]

Here comes the most anticipated single of the
year!
HKN Music’s frontline act – B Red unleashes his
first international collaboration – ‘Cucumber’​
which features international pop sensation
‘Akon’ who has already shared his excitement
towards this single on his Instagram page this
morning..
‘Cucumber’ was produced by Teekay Witty & is
definitely the most talked about single this year
on
As a lot has been said before its release today…
The video has been shot in Atlanta.. and would
be released in due time.
‘Cucumber’ is B Red’s 5th official single after
‘TWERK’ which featured Davido was released in
January and has since then surpassed 1 million
views on video streaming portal – YouTube. B
Red is poised to go on Tour to the UK with label
mate –
Davido in a few days.. But before then – Enjoy
his highly anticipated single – ‘Cucumber’… Its a
Guaranteed HIT

Download Here
Crime / Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by 360jamng(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
[size=25pt]It is well[/size]

1 Like

Sports / Phyno Releases List Of Nairabet Users(names) That Won The Phyno Giveaway by 360jamng(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
He wrote:

phynofino I have picked 50 winners. Congrats to
all of
them.

Nairabet with these usernames are the winners of the Phyno Nairabet giveaway.

Olakved,
Ekwonye,
Zubi05, Emar77, Fellhix, Lamirex, Yinkaguti,
Tobi_
loba, Mekzy_trips, Zehby_trice, Jessyroundy,
Olamydey, Tushdeji, Cgun90, Emmyefe,
Ijeoma4reel,
bolarge717, Ibmakay, Sanjan, Niyiswagz,
Benjamin32,
Iohnbosco47, Amaboy06, Oluwatobi20, Anwulika,
Maigwari, Marshalltito, Diamondking83,
Sirmorgan,
User0080,Oladayoakinola,
Tushkid93,Lilrhynozil10,
Sharptsha, Mixti, Mcsammy2, Mikolo_spp,
Dan001,
Wisdomngito, Snoopabey, Vindon1990,
temitope2bonnie,
Zamzon88, Aruya, Betwon2, Babs_ayodele,
Neutercane,
Mrcute0803, Olabode1000, Semight1999 

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/wpid-scre1.png[/img]
lalasticlala

Source:
http:///phyno-release-of-nairabet-usernames-the-won-the-phyno-giveaway
Celebrities / Phyno Releases List Of Nairabet Users(names) That Won The Phyno Giveaway by 360jamng(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
He wrote:

phynofino I have picked 50 winners. Congrats to
all of
them.

Nairabet with these usernames are the winners of the Phyno Nairabet giveaway.

Olakved,
Ekwonye,
Zubi05, Emar77, Fellhix, Lamirex, Yinkaguti,
Tobi_
loba, Mekzy_trips, Zehby_trice, Jessyroundy,
Olamydey, Tushdeji, Cgun90, Emmyefe,
Ijeoma4reel,
bolarge717, Ibmakay, Sanjan, Niyiswagz,
Benjamin32,
Iohnbosco47, Amaboy06, Oluwatobi20, Anwulika,
Maigwari, Marshalltito, Diamondking83,
Sirmorgan,
User0080,Oladayoakinola,
Tushkid93,Lilrhynozil10,
Sharptsha, Mixti, Mcsammy2, Mikolo_spp,
Dan001,
Wisdomngito, Snoopabey, Vindon1990,
temitope2bonnie,
Zamzon88, Aruya, Betwon2, Babs_ayodele,
Neutercane,
Mrcute0803, Olabode1000, Semight1999 

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/wpid-scre1.png[/img]
lalasticlala

Source:
http:///phyno-release-of-nairabet-usernames-the-won-the-phyno-giveaway
Crime / Man Receives Death Threats After Posting Photo Of His Girlfriend On Instagram by 360jamng(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/man-receives-death-threaths-1.jpg[/img]

. A guy has received all series of death threats
after
he posted the photo of his girlfriend on his
Instagram page…check on it!
Seun Alabi posted the picture of his girlfriend,
Halima some days ago. But today, a guy who
goes
by the name, Micheal Ehindero, stormed his
page
to threaten his life.
The Michael threatens Seun saying he wants to
do
several unprintable things to Halima, which
leaves
one questioning the sanity of this nuisance.
A check on Micheal’s page shows that Seun isn’t
the only person he has been threatening. He also
often boasts of his family name, Ehindero, which
is the same as the surname of former police IG
Sunday Ehindero.
Na wao! Online palava!

cc: lalasticlala

http:///man-receives-death-threats-after-posting-photo-of-his-girlfriend-on-instagram-photos
Celebrities / Re: [VIDEO] Don Jazzy – I Go Soon Born | Hilarious by 360jamng(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
you no wan marry?
funny video shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.