Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) (57546 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I said blood transfusion may guarantee life. It can save a life. I never said always. No procedure can guarantee life in 100% cases. Blood is not a drug. PeoplE can survive emergencies after a blood transfusion people do not always die after blood transfusions in emergencies.
People can still die in emergencies after blood transfusions and which in most cases is not even the blood transfusion that is the cause of death. I have never seen any one die from blood transfusion related reaction. I have never seen a blood transfusion related reaction. Blood transfusion reactions happen and people can die but it is had to come by.

Have you ever heard of irreversible state of hemorrhagic shock.
Since to you people always die after blood transfusions good for you. Is it paining you that people do not agree with fear tactics.
Does non blood alternatives always guarantee survival.
Please every one is not a jehovah's witness and everybody has the right to think and Has a right to defend their beliefs on an issue
Non blood alternatives are safer in that they have less associated reactions it is used much more often than blood transfusion but there are cases you need fast oxygen and nutrients supply.

The Bible never said if I take blood transfusion and I survive on the last day I will go to hell fire. I choose to live by bible principles not by man made principles. Every food, drug, infusion, procedure has a complication from using or performing them.
Nothing guarantees 100% survival on earth.
#HYPOCRITE #
1. The new language on the block is alternative facts and I see that you are catching on it fast. FACT 1: Whether you accept blood to survive or not, there no clinical statistics to show that non-blood clinical management is absolutely worse off than those who choose to accept. But This sucks for people like you!

FACT 2: Many times people of your church and some doctors ALWAYS ridicule the refusal by some to accept blood on religious grounds. Usually, the only point that people like you want to make is that it is entirely stupid to refuse a blood transfusion. people like you never remember that the HOLY FATHER eventually, died of megaloblastic anemia! But this sucks for people like you!

2. You said "Please every one is not a jehovah's witness and everybody has the right to think and Has a right to defend their beliefs on an issue" @Hairypunzel you always prove who you are! So you are aware that everyone is not a JW, yet you insult JW's right - not even to defend their beliefs - but to even practice it! HYPOCRITE. HYPOCRITE. Some of you should start a hypocrite christian church of alternative facts

3. irreversible state of hemorrhagic shock. Thank God that clinical practice around the world is well regulated. There are many Dangerous Practice Officers (DPOs) around. They will never make it out of any decent teaching hospital. The worst accidents during procedures involving clinical blood management is Lazy, Dogmatic, Deliberate, Half-Informed medical officers in the system. Time in-Time out we have found on the part of some medical officers, negligence and educated ignorance (pre and post operatively) resulting into failures and negative consequences. But this sucks for people like you!

4. There is an overwhelming majority of medicare comm, who are very much used to the choices on religious grounds either for blood transfusions and non-blood management. Stop fooling yourself about your own beliefs.

5. You said I have never seen any one die from blood transfusion related reaction. I have never seen a blood transfusion related reaction. You keep proving that your main aim is HATRED, LIES, ALTERNATIVE FACTS. Never have I heard you having an overall objective of being truthful. Too much ignorance! undecided undecided
LISTEN: For every blood transfusion, there is always an associated reaction. It may be apparent, it may be benign. Whichever clinician threw that trash out of his/her buccal cavity is lying to you! but then again, this sucks for people like you!
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:
people don't agree wit your beliefs doesnt mean they hate you.Nobody hates you or your group like I said you have delusion of hate. If you like always say people hate you to spread your propaganda its your business. People will always be happy and not send you. The matter on ground is whether abstaining from blood transfusion is biblical and I don't agree and have my reasons so how does it now it now translate to hatred or hypocrisy?
Unfortunately you have done self-wiring. You have wired it in your thoughts that people don't agree wit your beliefs doesnt mean they hate you.Nobody hates you or your group like I said you have delusion of hate. If you like always say people hate you to spread your propaganda its your business.

Whoever it is that made you feel that some JWs or other minority Christians have that view, once again solidifies the fact that you have really become paranoid about your environment. Maybe I should use your local dialect to communicate with you.

Even the doctors who often agree to perform some non blood medical management may not agree with any of the beliefs of JWs. But when people like you and their sympathizers go on RIDICULING, LYING, DECEIVING, TRADING IGNORANCE, then the only response on social media is SAME! Intentions obviously impure, ungodly and despicable for a believer lipsrsealed
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by mhizcovy(f): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Jascon4:

Which congregation?
A cong somewhere in Yaba area.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Jascon4: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2017
mhizcovy:

A cong somewhere in Yaba area.

Fantastic! I should pay a visit to your cong.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2017
themall:

1. The new language on the block is alternative facts and I see that you are catching on it fast. FACT 1: Whether you accept blood to survive or not, there no clinical statistics to show that non-blood clinical management is absolutely worse off than those who choose to accept. But This sucks for people like you!

FACT 2: Many times people of your church and some doctors ALWAYS ridicule the refusal by some to accept blood on religious grounds. Usually, the only point that people like you want to make is that it is entirely stupid to refuse a blood transfusion. people like you never remember that the HOLY FATHER eventually, died of megaloblastic anemia! But this sucks for people like you!

2. You said "Please every one is not a jehovah's witness and everybody has the right to think and Has a right to defend their beliefs on an issue" @Hairypunzel you always prove who you are! So you are aware that everyone is not a JW, yet you insult JW's right - not even to defend their beliefs - but to even practice it! HYPOCRITE. HYPOCRITE. Some of you should start a hypocrite christian church of alternative facts

3. irreversible state of hemorrhagic shock. Thank God that clinical practice around the world is well regulated. There are many Dangerous Practice Officers (DPOs) around. They will never make it out of any decent teaching hospital. The worst accidents during procedures involving clinical blood management is Lazy, Dogmatic, Deliberate, Half-Informed medical officers in the system. Time in-Time out we have found on the part of some medical officers, negligence and educated ignorance (pre and post operatively) resulting into failures and negative consequences. But this sucks for people like you!

4. There is an overwhelming majority of medicare comm, who are very much used to the choices on religious grounds either for blood transfusions and non-blood management. Stop fooling yourself about your own beliefs.

5. You said I have never seen any one die from blood transfusion related reaction. I have never seen a blood transfusion related reaction. You keep proving that your main aim is HATRED, LIES, ALTERNATIVE FACTS. Never have I heard you having an overall objective of being truthful. Too much ignorance! undecided undecided
LISTEN: For every blood transfusion, there is always an associated reaction. It may be apparent, it may be benign. Whichever clinician threw that trash out of his/her buccal cavity is lying to you! but then again, this sucks for people like you!

Complications following blood transfusion are rare but maybe life threatening when they happen. Stop deceiving people with your lies. Have you ever transfused anyone in your life? There is not always an associated reaction. In fact it hardly happens stop spewing your magazine lies here. The last time I checked your magazine writers are not doctors or scientists. So stfu. Well when you find out that the belief you once held true may be a lie you start attacking the people who have alternative beliefs calling them liars. I am not suprised.

You can't even defend a simple argument always attacking the arguer. I know you are not a doctor or scientist Infact you wouldn't be writing this rubbish. Even in developed countries people die from refusing blood transfusion.

Well you have stopped looking at bible passages that support your beliefs you now look at works done by worldly scientists and doctors to support your belief. People now know what the bible says so you turn to fake news about a procedure you don't even know of. You are the ignorant one, the liar and the deceiver. Always associated reactions reactions following blood transfusion like you have even seen or performed one.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by mhizcovy(f): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2017
Jascon4:

Fantastic! I should pay a visit to your cong.

Kk. Ur invited in advance !
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by oaroloye(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Jehovah Witness church member named Peace Euodia has died after she had excess bleeding during childbirth and refused blood transfusion because of her faith.

I have no sympathy for her, nor should any one else have any sympathy for her, because she surely supported the same treatment for others in her "Church."

Not only that, but the JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES (sic) also EXCOMMUNICATE any member who goes to a FAITH HEALER for help, because THEIR Prayers do not work.

See: KICKED OUT OF THE KINGDOM, by Charles Trombley, an ex-Jehovah's Witless.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Jascon4: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2017
mhizcovy:

Kk. Ur invited in advance !

Let's see how the weekend goes...meanwhile acknowledge my message
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Complications following blood transfusion are rare but maybe life threatening when they happen. Stop deceiving people with your lies. Have you ever transfused anyone in your life? There is not always an associated reaction. In fact it hardly happens stop spewing your magazine lies here. The last time I checked your magazine writers are not doctors or scientists. So stfu. Well when you find out that the belief you once held true may be a lie you start attacking the people who have alternative beliefs calling them liars. I am not suprised.

You can't even defend a simple argument always attacking the arguer. I know you are not a doctor or scientist Infact you wouldn't be writing this rubbish. Even in developed countries people die from refusing blood transfusion.

Well you have stopped looking at bible passages that support your beliefs you now look at works done by worldly scientists and doctors to support your belief. People now know what the bible says so you turn to fake news about a procedure you don't even know of. You are the ignorant one, the liar and the deceiver. Always associated reactions reactions following blood transfusion like you have even seen or performed one.
Have you ever transfused anyone in your life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Well you have stopped looking at bible passages that support your beliefs you now look at works done by worldly scientists and doctors to support your belief. People now know what the bible says so you turn to fake news about a procedure you don't even know of.
1. Those who believe the bible agree that it says blood is sacred and should be so treated and that one way God has always shown that point of view is to ask his worshipers to NOT TAKE BLOOD.

2. Those like you, who have so much skepticism about the bible and who say the bible should be reinterpreted and modernized have now accepted homosexual marriages, gay marriages and lesbian marriages into the body-of-Christ as an acceptable way of life.

3. When an ignorant novice like you who have a warped knowledge scripture (Pentecostal churches theology) talks about a fake procedure - that is because God is giving you all the time in the world to stumble and reset. As long as you ignore the bible passages that should have improved your life, you will always be in a quandary of anger.

4. As long as you remain an ordinary material man, the death of any christian, will continue to be a triumph to you just like your father.....You and I agree on who this is!
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:
The last time I checked your magazine writers are not doctors or scientists. So stfu. Rapunzel, your so paranoid you're beginning to loose it. Why would doctors and lawyers be writing a theological magazine!!!! Oh I know am talking to people who value science above God's word and men of God. Understandable..
Also, check your earlier posts, it's like you're blabbing out of control...
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2017
themall:

Well you have stopped looking at bible passages that support your beliefs you now look at works done by worldly scientists and doctors to support your belief. People now know what the bible says so you turn to fake news about a procedure you don't even know of.
1. Those who believe the bible agree that it says blood is sacred and should be so treated and that one way God has always shown that point of view is to ask his worshipers to NOT TAKE BLOOD.

[b]All Mosaic Law ceased when Jesus died. (Romans 10:4) As the Mosaic Law no longer applies to Christians, the Mosaic Laws regarding blood are not required to be followed. Jesus death did away with the legalist approach to life dictated by the Mosaic Law. His statement that Christians are not defiled by what they eat would include Mosaic Law covering such things as pork, oysters and blood. Acts 15 did not say abstain from blood transfusion even when death is imminent. The Biblessings never made that law. Does a symbol representing something have a higher value than the thing it represents? A symbol should never override what it represents. Blood represents life. Blood will never have a higher value than life itself. The regulation on blood was regarding the ritual of killing for food as show by David in 1Sa 17:34-36 he never bled the bears and lions he killed in the act of protecting his sheep. In 2 Samuel 23:13-16, when the mighty men risked their lives to get fresh water for David, he poured the water out to God same way as commanded for blood and chastised these men for not showing sanctity for their own lives. David's parallel of water with blood and life shows it is not literal blood that is important to Jehovah, but rather respect for life. God condemns reckless waste of life.
[/b]

[/b]
2. Those like you, who have so much skepticism about the bible and who say the bible should be reinterpreted and modernized have now accepted homosexual marriages, gay marriages and lesbian marriages into the body-of-Christ as an acceptable way of life.

That you don't subscribe to killing yourself because of a man made doctrine like abstain from blood transfusion does not make you accept homosexual gay marriages and lesbian marriages. The westboro baptist church is an active anti gay church even more active than any church in its antimatter stance yet they accept blood transfusion when necessary. Please learn some other methods of argument instead of accusing churches wrongly. Nigeria as it is is an anti gay country and no church in nigeria subscribes to gay marriages. Don't say what you dont know. Stop lying to make your point.

3. When an ignorant novice like you who have a warped knowledge scripture (Pentecostal churches theology) talks about a fake procedure - that is because God is giving you all the time in the world to stumble and reset. As long as you ignore the bible passages that should have improved your life, you will always be in a quandary of anger.

You don't preach what is not in the bible. If Jesus Christ can disobey a mosaic law to save someone's life. you should no no bible law should make you decide to kill yourself. Life is very important to God.

4. As long as you remain an ordinary material man, the death of any christian, will continue to be a triumph to you just like your father.....You and I agree on who this is!

Sucide is never a cause for triumph. If you like to triumph over people killing their self over man made doctrine. There is no happiness when christians die over a doctrine or are killed by others because of their doctrine.
no follower of God in the bible killed him or herself because he did not want to disobey any law.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2017
themall:

Have you ever transfused anyone in your life? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So many people I can't even count
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=themall post=53550953][/quote]

Abstaining from blood transfusion isn't God's word. Yes I will listen to science it has changed the lives of human beings. Don't use phones and Internet don't immunize your children don't do organ transplants don't take drugs or do surgeries when ill don't don't watch tv, don't use cars because they are not mentioned in the bible.

Like I said why will I listen to a theologiSt's vieW on a medical or scientific procedure rather than a doctor or a scientist. They should face their bible knowledge rather than poke nosing in the doctor or scientists field. I will take science views on this matter if it's to prolong life rather than take your theologians view if it's to cut life short. Infact God blesses you by prolonging your number of days on earth.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

1. Abstaining from blood transfusion isn't God's word.
That word abstinence coming from you confirms your HATE and delusion for a group of people. Despite the absence of that word in my post, your thoughts were so much fixated and glued to the word. SHAME. Hope eventually, you will be able to reason straight.

2. Yes I will listen to science it has changed the lives of human beings. Don't use phones and Internet don't immunize your children don't do organ transplants don't take drugs or do surgeries when ill don't don't watch tv, don't use cars because they are not mentioned in the bible.
What a very sick way of reasoning. At your so called level of spirituality you cant separate what is good and what is bad. Immature!
JWs and minorities still fly airplanes, Attend weddings of non-Christians, play worldly music, and go to clubs. These things are not in the bible and they find it still permissible. Your argument is DOA....Your HATE is making you lose touch

Like I said why will I listen to a theologiSt's vieW on a medical or scientific procedure rather than a doctor or a scientist. They should face their bible knowledge rather than poke nosing in the doctor or scientists field. I will take science views on this matter if it's to prolong life rather than take your theologians view if it's to cut life short. Infact God blesses you by prolonging your number of days on earth.
POO!
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=themall post=53563092][/quote]

If you like curse all you like. There is nothing talking about blood transfusion in the bible. If your God will make people choose death Instead of accepting a life saving procedure like blood transfusion then he is PETTY, a PRICK and a SADIST.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=themall post=53563092][/quote]

The matter on ground is refusal of blood transfusion being unbiblical if you like o curse all you like e no concern me. If your God will punish people for accepting blood transfusion even when death is imminent and non blood alternatives cannot do the job then your God is PETTY AND A SADIST
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

The matter on ground is refusal of blood transfusion being unbiblical if you like o curse all you like e no concern me. If your God will punish people for accepting blood transfusion even when death is imminent and non blood alternatives cannot do the job then your God is PETTY AND A SADIST
Kontinue. Label him well well. HE is listening
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So many people I can't even count
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You can't even understand the reply to your own rhetorical question.. How then can you claim to understand spiritual things of the past ages. SHAME
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Hairyrapunzel post=53553505]

1. All Mosaic Law ceased when Jesus died. (Romans 10:4).[b]Does a symbol representing something have a higher value than the thing it represents? A symbol should never override what it represents.
Since Jesus said so by himself and the holy ghost have now revealed this new theology to you, then you must be correct and the others are wrong.

2. Blood represents life. Blood will never have a higher value than life itself.
Since Jesus said so by himself and the holy ghost have now revealed this new theology to you, then you must be correct and the others are wrong.

3. The regulation on blood was regarding the ritual of killing for food as show by David in 1Sa 17:34-36 he never bled the bears and lions he killed in the act of protecting his sheep. In 2 Samuel 23:13-16, when the mighty men risked their lives to get fresh water for David, he poured the water out to God same way as commanded for blood and chastised these men for not showing sanctity for their own lives. David's parallel of water with blood and life shows it is not literal blood that is important to Jehovah, but rather respect for life. God condemns reckless waste of life.

Treacherous LIES against your Jehovah! Obedience and respect for Jehovah and his holy laws is more important than life. LAIR. MISLEAD PROPHET. KING SAUL!

4. That you don't subscribe to killing yourself because of a man made doctrine like abstain from blood transfusion does not make you accept homosexual gay marriages and lesbian marriages
Transfusion related and potentially transfusion related fatalities exist just as non blood medical management of blood also has its risks which includes haters like you who will be on the double to exaggerate all cases involving minorities and JWs

5. The westboro baptist church is an active anti gay church even more active than any church in its antimatter stance yet they accept blood transfusion when necessary. Please learn some other methods of argument instead of accusing churches wrongly

Actually, non gay churches and gay churches all accept blood. But lack of respect for the seriousness of the details the word-of-God deserves led to acceptance of homosexual acts in your type of churches and ultimately led to accepting and reinterpreting the bible with people like you tell us how the bible should sound in the 21st century.

6. You don't preach what is not in the bible. If Jesus Christ can disobey a mosaic law to save someone's life. you should no no bible law should make you decide to kill yourself. Life is very important to God.

a. My own Jesus Christ NEVER disobeyed any law. He never sinned. He only fulfilled the law.
b. It was people like you who said he disobeyed the law to save someones life. Remember the pharisees were the one saying that he was disobeying the law, and I know that you are their son and not surprised that, after the death of all those pharisees, you are still towing the same line.

6. Sucide is never a cause for triumph. If you like to triumph over people killing their self over man made doctrine. There is no happiness when christians die over a doctrine or are killed by others because of their doctrine. no follower of God in the bible killed him or herself because he did not want to disobey any law

Yes, Suicide is never a cause for triumph. Shame on you because refusal to accept blood by a group on grounds of scripture is to you, SUICIDE. To people like, you many who are preaching today in the North East of Nigeria, on evangelical mission to save souls, having been duly warned by other groups are also committing suicide. Bigger shame on you that you can make the statement "no follower of God in the bible killed him or herself because he did not want to disobey any law and you will still sleep like a baby in the night. SHAME ON YOU. May God forgive you!
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=themall post=53567018][/quote]

Yes, Suicide is never a cause for triumph. Shame on you because refusal to accept blood by a group on grounds of scripture is to you, SUICIDE. To people like, you many who are preaching today in the North East of Nigeria, on evangelical mission to save souls, having been duly warned by other groups are also committing suicide. Bigger shame on you that you can make the statement "no follower of God in the bible killed him or herself because he did not want to disobey any law and you will still sleep like a baby in the night. SHAME ON YOU. May God forgive you!

Being killed by other groups when doing evangelical work is a different case. Here other people kill you. That is persecution. It is different from refusing blood transfusion even in the face of imminent death because you want to obey your doctrine if you end up dead in this case you killed your self. I repeat no follower of God or Jesus Christ killed himself or committed sucide because he was serving God.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=themall post=53567018][/quote]
My own Jesus Christ NEVER disobeyed any law. He never sinned. He only fulfilled the law.
b. It was people like you who said he disobeyed the law to save someones life. Remember the pharisees were the one saying that he was disobeying the law, and I know that you are their son and not surprised that, after the death of all those pharisees, you are still towing the same line.

Matt 12:1-14 1At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. His disciples were hungry and began to pick some heads of grain and eat them. 2 When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, “Look! Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath.”

3 He answered, “Haven’t you read what David did when he and his companions were hungry? 4 He entered the house of God, and he and his companions ate the consecrated bread—which was not lawful for them to do, but only for the priests. 5 Or haven’t you read in the Law that the priests on Sabbath duty in the temple desecrate the Sabbath and yet are innocent? 6 I tell you that something greater than the temple is here. 7 If you had known what these words mean, ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice,’[a] you would not have condemned the innocent. 8 For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.”

9 Going on from that place, he went into their synagogue, 10 and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to bring charges against Jesus, they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”

11 He said to them, “If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12 How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”

13 Then he said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” So he stretched it out and it was completely restored, just as sound as the other. 14 But the Pharisees went out and plotted how they might kill Jesus

From the above you see that it was unlawful to heal on the Sabbath but Jesus Christ saved a life on sabbath day. The sabbath law was made by God. It should show you life is more important than anything. You shouldn't kill yourself by yourself for any law
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

My own Jesus Christ NEVER disobeyed any law. He never sinned. He only fulfilled the law.

Matt 12:1-14 1At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. His disciples were hungry and began to pick some heads of grain and eat them. 2 When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, “Look! Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath.”

3 He answered, “Haven’t you read what David did when he and his companions were hungry? 4 He entered the house of God, and he and his companions ate the consecrated bread—which was not lawful for them to do, but only for the priests. 5 Or haven’t you read in the Law that the priests on Sabbath duty in the temple desecrate the Sabbath and yet are innocent? 6 I tell you that something greater than the temple is here. 7 If you had known what these words mean, ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice,’[a] you would not have condemned the innocent. 8 For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.”

9 Going on from that place, he went into their synagogue, 10 and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to bring charges against Jesus, they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”

11 He said to them, “If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12 How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”

13 Then he said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” So he stretched it out and it was completely restored, just as sound as the other. 14 But the Pharisees went out and plotted how they might kill Jesus

From the above you see that it was unlawful to heal on the Sabbath but Jesus Christ saved a life on sabbath day. The sabbath law was made by God. It should show you life is more important than anything. You shouldn't kill yourself by yourself for any law
No wonder the JWs have a big scorn on their face whenever people like you attempt to interpret the bible!

OLODo, oloDO, Olodo, OLODO, olodo, OlODo, OLODo, oloDO, Olodo, OLODO, olodo, OlODo,
OLODo, oloDO, Olodo, OLODO, olodo, OlODo, OLODo, oloDO, Olodo, OLODO, olodo, OlODo,
OLODo, oloDO, Olodo, OLODO, olodo, OlODo
OLODo, oloDO, Olodo, OLODO, olodo, OlODoOLODo, oloDO, Olodo, OLODO, olodo, OlODo,
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Being killed by other groups when doing evangelical work is a different case. Here other people kill you. That is persecution. It is different from refusing blood transfusion even in the face of imminent death because you want to obey your doctrine if you end up dead in this case you killed your self. I repeat no follower of God or Jesus Christ killed himself or committed sucide because he was serving God.

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
themall:

No wonder the JWs have a big scorn on their face whenever people like you attempt to interpret the bible!

OLODo, oloDO, Olodo, OLODO, olodo, OlODoOLODo, oloDO, Olodo, OLODO, olodo, OlODo,

You shouldn't kill yourself for any religion that's the tRuth of the matter.

You can't even attack and argument always attacking the arguer.

You have still not given biblical references that says life is not important.

My dear if you don't have life how will you obey God? Will you obey God in your grave?

You don't have to curse because I know you don't know the bible. I know you want to cover your deficiencies.

your mates are busy thinking of how to make the world a better place you are here saying olodo to someone who says life is more important than obeying religious doctrine.

Abstaining from blood transfusion isn't biblical
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

You shouldn't kill yourself for any religion that's the tRuth of the matter.

You can't even attack and argument always attacking the arguer.

You have still not given biblical references that says life is not important.

My dear if you don't have life how will you obey God? Will you obey God in your grave?

You don't have to curse because I know you don't know the bible. I know you want to cover your deficiencies.

your mates are busy thinking of how to make the world a better place you are here saying olodo to someone who says life is more important than obeying religious doctrine.

Abstaining from blood transfusion isn't biblical
How can you know "Abstaining from blood transfusion isn't biblical" when your interpretation of simple pharisee accusations shows you as O L O D O! You don't any clues.
To not accept blood for dietary reasons has been fulfilled by Jesus Christ, but to NOT accept blood for SPIRITUAL reasons has been commanded by the scriptures..But what do I know, tomorrow, you'll show yourself as Christian GAY-rights church advocate since you can't even accept the bibles advice to abstain from blood! The mentality of not accepting the bible as sacrosanct leads your people to crazy sexual acts and behaviors. SHAME
Taking blood does not always lead to life. Stop deceiving and deluding yourself. Many of the myths about what doctors (science) thought blood trans can do in the 50's - 80's has drastically smashed out. But ignorant ones like you keep attacking the scriptures paddling ignorance...SHAME
You have no knowledge to give here, especially with that your OLODO interpretation of the pharisee and the sabbath day grin grin grin grin SHAME
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2017
themall:

How can you know "Abstaining from blood transfusion isn't biblical" when your interpretation of simple pharisee accusations shows you as O L O D O! You don't any clues.
To not accept blood for dietary reasons has been fulfilled by Jesus Christ, but to NOT accept blood for SPIRITUAL reasons has been commanded by the scriptures..But what do I know, tomorrow, you'll show yourself as Christian GAY-rights church advocate since you can't even accept the bibles advice to abstain from blood! The mentality of not accepting the bible as sacrosanct leads your people to crazy sexual acts and behaviors. SHAME
Taking blood does not always lead to life. Stop deceiving and deluding yourself. Many of the myths about what doctors (science) thought blood trans can do in the 50's - 80's has drastically smashed out. But ignorant ones like you keep attacking the scriptures paddling ignorance...SHAME
You have no knowledge to give here, especially with that your OLODO interpretation of the pharisee and the sabbath day grin grin grin grin SHAME

Blood transfusion is neither given for dietary reason nor for spiritual reason you are an OLODO. You still have kindergarten reasoning.

Who brought gay rights into this matter you see how you attack people and change topic because you don't know the bible? So accepting blood transfusion will make you become gay or become a gay rights advocate? See your argument based on fallacies. Lies.

what concerns crazy sexual acts and behaviour with a medically aclaimed life saving procedure? So accepting blood transfusionmakes you accept crazy sexual acts and behaviour? I see you are crazy and delusional. Your beliefs are based on fallacies and lies

Thank God you said many myths not all the myths. Blood transfusion saves life. I am a living testimony. There are situations where alternatives will not work.

So y will Jesus heal someone on a sabbath day? If a law will impede your chances of survival you lay aside that law. A dead man cannot serve God. No christian law will make you kill yourself.

Well I don't blame you. You know when the opinion you have held true are Infact a lie you tend to attack the arguer and find it difficult to accept facts.

Since blood transfusion is bad when they tell you you need it to survive or choose death if you like choose death at least it will reduce the number of people spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

1. Blood transfusion is neither given for dietary reason nor for spiritual reason you are an OLODO. You still have kindergarten reasoning

1b. At least you are now finally able to listen grin grin grin grin

2. Who brought gay rights into this matter you see how you attack people and change topic because you don't know the bible? So accepting blood transfusion will make you become gay or become a gay rights advocate? See your argument based on fallacies. Lies.

2b. OLODO, OLODO, OLODO. Sometimes I overate. Hear yourself "So accepting blood transfusion will make you become gay or become a gay rights advocate?" What an OLODO

3. what concerns crazy sexual acts and behaviour with a medically aclaimed life saving procedure? So accepting blood transfusionmakes you accept crazy sexual acts and behaviour? I see you are crazy and delusional. Your beliefs are based on fallacies and lies

3b. Same senseless conclusions. For a man who can not understand the discussion between Jesus Christ and the pharisees about the sabbath day event and who goes ahead to call Jesus a sinner, asserting he broke the law, no one should be surprised that you can not comprehend a nairaland thread! embarassed embarassed
Of course for people like you, non-blood medical management is NOT an acclaimed life saving procedure! SHAME

4. Thank God you said many myths not all the myths. Blood transfusion saves life. I am a living testimony. There are situations where alternatives will not work

4b. OK. NON BLOOD medical management does NOT save life and there are no living testimony. There are NO situations where the blood transfused under the safest condition did lead directly to the death of the willing or unwilling patient. Warped Punzel

5. So y will Jesus heal someone on a sabbath day? If a law will impede your chances of survival you lay aside that law. A dead man cannot serve God. No christian law will make you kill yourself. Well I don't blame you. You know when the opinion you have held true are Infact a lie you tend to attack the arguer and find it difficult to accept facts. Since blood transfusion is bad when they tell you you need it to survive or choose death if you like choose death at least it will reduce the number of people spreading lies

5b. So If a law will impede your chances of survival you lay aside that law SAD. SAD. SAD. You are the typical example of a Christian deceiver, a betrayer, a backslider. No integrity and shortsighted. Continue to throw away God's laws for the sake your survival in this life and miss out in the future on the glorious life of eternity with the Almighty God!!!

6. Too much trash on this your last comment....
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 12:31am On Feb 12, 2017
themall:

Since your God says blood transfusion is bad even when death is imminent and non blood alternatives dont work you will go to hell fire if you receive it then your God must be a sadist, bastard and a prick.

Abstaining from Blood transfusion isn't biblical. If you like refuse it when doctors say you need it it is non of my business. It will reducethe number of people spreading poo.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 12:57am On Feb 12, 2017
themall:

5b. So If a law will impede your chances of survival you lay aside that law SAD. SAD. SAD. You are the typical example of a Christian deceiver, a betrayer, a backslider. No integrity and shortsighted. Continue to throw away God's laws for the sake your survival in this life and miss out in the future on the glorious life of eternity with the Almighty God!!!

If that your so called glorious life of eternity with your God is with people like you and jehovahs witnesses. I will continue to throw away your gods laws for the sake of my survival in this life. I can't imagine being in thesame eternity like you people. How will you say someone should refuse blood transfusion and die so that they will have a chance in eternal life. I can't be in thesame place with psychopaths.

You have a God that will be angry when you decide to be happy by doing things not mentioned in the bible like accepting blood transfusion to increase your chances of survival and things not against his commands in the bible. You have a god that his followers are happy when people die even children die from refusing a medical procedure. Your God is petty and a narcissistic bastArd

Your God derives joy from his followers dying from refusal of a medical procedure because he wants to prove what?

Since you are keeping God's laws why don't you stone fornicators and homosexuals to death?

Abstaining from blood transfusion isn't biblical and will never be biblical
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Dying isn't bad killing yourself is what is bad.
Which prophet or early christian died as a result of him killing himself or herself?
Verse 25 never said who ever looses his life for a noahide or mosaic law or a letter written by paul will find it.

Being a matyr other people have to kill you for your belief not you killing yourself for your belief.

Sure, it is wrong for someone to take his or her life. However, can we equate dying for what you believe to killing oneself? I don't think so.

For example: you are sick, and your friend recommended a concoction mixed by a witch doctor. This mixture has worked for people having similar illness. But you refuse it cos you don't want to accept anything from demons. That's your faith. You died in that sickness. Did you die as a matyre? Did you kill yourself or died for what you believe?

What Paul wrote didn't stem from him, but he was sent by Jesus. Matt 23:34

Matthew 12:9-11 Going on from that place, he went into their synagogue, 10 and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to bring charges against Jesus, they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”
11 He said to them, “If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12 How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath

Jesus showed that it was more important to save the life of an animal than to follow the Mosaic Law. How much more important it is to save the life of a human than follow the law on abstaining from eating blood of animals meant for food

I don't think that Jesus was showing that you can save the life of an animal than follow the Sabbath. Rather I think that the lesson he wants to pass on is summed up in this phrase: Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath. Take note of the word "lawful" in that verse. Rather than saying you shouldn't follow the Mosaic law, he was in fact stating that you are following the law by doing good on a sabbath.
Re: Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) by Hairyrapunzel: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
JMAN05:

Sure, it is wrong for someone to take his or her life. However, can we equate dying for what you believe to killing oneself? I don't think so.

Sucide bombers die for what they believe in. If religious doctrines will make you kill yourself either by refusing a medical procedure or bombing yourself you are still killing yourself it is different from people killing you because of what you believe in

For example: you are sick, and your friend recommended a concoction mixed by a witch doctor. This mixture has worked for people having similar illness. But you refuse it cos you don't want to accept anything from demons. That's your faith. You died in that sickness. Did you die as a matyre? Did you kill yourself or died for what you believe?

Blood transfusion is a medical procedure. You cant compare a medical Doctor to a witch doctor they are not and will never be thesame thing. If you receive care and certain drugs and procedures from medical doctors you have no right to equate them to witch doctors and their concotions. Your analogy is false and deceitful. Let me ask you some questions

The Bible verses against “taking in blood” refer to eating or drinking it. What scripture extends this to blood transfusion?

If the scriptures ban blood transfusion why do you allow transfusion/injection of all blood fractions while banning transfusion of whole blood?

Why do JWs to accept all the separate components of plasma, yet forbid plasma itself?

Why are components such as platelets (0.17% of blood volume) and white cells (1% of blood volume) forbidden whereas a larger component like albumin (2.2%) is allowed?

What sort of ethics allows JWs to accept numerous Watchtower -permitted blood products and benefit from the donated blood of non-JWs, yet not allow them to contribute to the blood supply?

Since permitted haemophiliac treatments require collection and storage of massive quantities of blood (up to 2,500 units for a single treatment), why does the WTS forbid JWs from storing their own blood? Why the double standard?

Could you, as a JW, please explain to me which blood therapies you can accept, which you cannot, and why the difference?” “I am especially interested in knowing where the Bible explains which parts of the blood you may or may not accept? It's important that I understand what you are thinking and why you are prepared to die over this issue if non-blood alternatives are exhausted

What Paul wrote didn't stem from him, but he was sent by Jesus. Matt 23:34

even if paul was sent by Jesus What I understand from acts 15 :21 is this: it said the Gentile converts ought not to be troubled about Jewish rites, but that they should abstain from meats offered to idols, so that they might show their hatred of idolatry. Also, that they should be cautioned against fornication, which was not abhorred by the Gentiles as it should be, and even formed a part of some of their rites. They were counselled to abstain from things strangled, and from eating blood; this was forbidden by the law of Moses, and also here, from reverence to the blood of the sacrifices, which being then still offered, it would needlessly grieve the Jewish converts, and further prejudice the unconverted Jews. Let converts be warned to avoid all appearances of the evils which they formerly practised, or are likely to be tempted to; and caution them to use Christian liberty with moderation and prudence.

Nothing talks about blood transfusion in acts 15 vs 21.

I don't think that Jesus was showing that you can save the life of an animal than follow the Sabbath. Rather I think that the lesson he wants to pass on is summed up in this phrase: Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath. Take note of the word "lawful" in that verse. Rather than saying you shouldn't follow the Mosaic law, he was in fact stating that you are following the law by doing good on a sabbath.

I quoted from the beginning of matt 12 there were things that were not lawful to do but it was done like David and people eating shrew bread meant for the priests even Jesus healing on the Sabbath was against the law
Matt12:7. 7If you had known what these words mean, ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice,’[a] you would not have condemned the innocent. 8 For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.”
The obligation to save life supersedes any Jewish law Jesus Christ showed that. Why is it that we don't stone fornicators and homosexuals to death even when we know these acts are bad? I don't think is just doing good on sabbath. Saving a life on anyday is what matters. health care workers go through alot to achieve good outcome for their patients. Don't ever compare them to witch doctors even in your analogies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? / My Experience At Church Service In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.