Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video (4538 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by NEHLIVE: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2017
Yesterday, a Twitter User, Ekwelike Stanley claims he is the boyfriend to Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty and he shared Intimate photos of Himself and Gifty in bed.. and so far, he’s been enjoying the attention We all have been giving to him.

However, today revealed on Twitter that he and Gifty have a sex tape together and that if she tries to leave him after winning, he will release it.

See tweet below:..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/boyfriend-of-big-brother-naija.html

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by NEHLIVE: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2017
you need to grow up. No girl is worth loving, they are all whores

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2017
What a wuss! undecided
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol. Dude is such a biiiitch!!!
Just a boyfriend, and you think you've some rights already? SMH!!! Gold digger!! cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:

E be like say ashawo plenty for ya family?

10 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2017
He should go and hug a transformer...

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

E be like say ashawo plenty for ya family?
We are all dudes. Except for my cousins like you
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2017
grin

Hahahahhaha... Gifty will be on the winning side if he'll release their sex tape...

She will be the naija version of Kim K cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
You've been heartbroken so many times that I get but must you generalize? Nawa oo. Hope they didn't infect u with a deadly disease, hence d bitterness?
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
We are all dudes. Except for my cousins like you

Ok, your mama sef follow be like ashawo like me? Greet her for me. I still dey learn where she dey!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by obiorathesubtle: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2017
Lmao.. Nigga get over yourself..

There are whores and there are whores..

What can you do?

You'll find someone better..

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

Ok, your mama sef follow be like ashawo like me? Greet her for me. I still dey learn where she dey!
she isn't a girl now. like you, she is a WOMAN. all females are girls but not all girls will be Women. Try to understand ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by dingbang(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
she isn't a girl now. like you, she is a WOMAN. all females are girls but not all girls will be Women. Try to understand ENGLISH

Abeg, I no care! Ok. Following your logic, when she be girl she be akwuna!! So now she be retired olosho abi? Bros in fact ya mama na ashawo, I no gree understand your English. She is ashawo period!!

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2017
But truth be told, The guy sound so childish.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2017
Nma27:
You've been heartbroken so many times that I get but must you generalize? Nawa oo. Hope they didn't infect u with a deadly disease, hence d bitterness?
lol, not at all, and yeah. Don't mind my english. I never wanted to say all but the good girls know who they are, so they don't bother defending theirselvels, but rather smile at comment like this becuase they know who they truly are.
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
Yes,including all the females in ur fam. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

Abeg, I no care! Ok. Following your logic, when she be girl she be akwuna!! So now she be retired olosho abi? Bros in fact ya mama na ashawo, I no gree understand your English. She is ashawo period!!
ok
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
Yes,including all the females in ur fam. grin grin
lol. you don't get the logic do you? I see you
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2017
O

L

O

D

O
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. you don't get the logic do you? I see you
I dont wanna get any logic,i see u too. cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Nma27:

Hapu anumanu aka!!!!
Ezibote anu oha k'obu!!!
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

undecided
not satisfied? You can't change who you are by painting others the bad colour.

I am gonna get married someday# why not let me find the truth
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
I dont wanna get any logic,i see u too. cheesy
you are welcome
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2017
Afriifa:
not satisfied? You can't change who you are by painting others the bad colour.

I am gonna get married someday# why not let me find the truth

No dey speak English near me. Weda you marry or hang tomorrow e no concern me! Now get lost! I have this terrible phobia and hate when I communicate with stud.. Pid folks. Goose pumps don plenty for my body already.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2017
The price you pay when you date a loafer.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

No dey speak English near me. Weda you marry or hang tomorrow e no concern me! Now get lost! I have this terrible phobia and hate when I communicate with stud.. Pid folks. Goose pumps don plenty for my body already.
so you quit? cool
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2017
Nma27:
Not really, I thought I did reply you, but I am not seeing the post
Re: Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video by Afriifa(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2017
LynnPetra:

Quit?? Me quit? grin grin grin grin.
If you want make we entertain I dey ready. Na Volvo I be,correct he-goat. Pastors no dey solve my problem.

Now,
Your mama na ashawo wey retire.
But when she be youngie she be temporal ashawo those years.
Now, she is married and "obviously " retired, she is a "woman ",who was once an ashawo girl.

This your topic want to confuse me, but I refuse to be confused
hmmmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Bearded Ladies Who Defied Beauty Conventions / Romance Gone Wrong / Shocking Video: Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife's V While Making Love To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.