Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For (6100 Views)

Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Whydonaldtrump(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
The

3 Likes

Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Whazar(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kwashiorkor?

9 Likes

Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is this supposed to be a meme?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Angel55555(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
No one is ugly but please let's stop clout chasing

1 Like

Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by MAGG0T(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
undecided

Tell the young man to find something and eat,...Na hungry man six pack Be that.

10 Likes

Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Stargurl20(f): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Guess I'm not part of the Nigerian gurls Sha. Coz marriage and relationship do not entirely base on sex alone.
Moreover, those dying may just wanna have a taste the overdued for barbing hair headed man. Nonsense.

The afro no even suit am..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by nickyj19: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
this guy looks like a begger grin
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Stargurl20:
Guess I'm not part of the Nigerian gurls Sha. Coz marriage and relationship do not entirely base on sex alone.
Moreover, those dying may just wanna have a taste the overdued for barbing hair headed man. Nonsense.

This ain't good.
Haha.

Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
nickyj19:

this guy looks like a begger grin
He's actually a blogger.

1 Like

Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whydonaldtrump:
Prebiproy always makes headline with his sexy body and girls are loving it

Who is that clown?
Is it you?
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hanks0000:

Who is that clown?
Is it you?

You just made me laugh! grin grin.

On a more seriouse note these are your problems.
. (1) your face tone shows that the sun is not smileing with you,try to get a cream.
.(2) you head size shows you were a bit plumpy before you gave your life to sapa, try eating food first.
(3) you packs is, is, ... is is, is in lack of food.
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You just made me laugh! grin grin.

On a more seriouse note these are your problems.
. (1) your face tone shows that the sun is not smileing with you,try to get a cream.
.(2) you head size shows you were a bit plumpy before you gave your life to sapa, try eating food first.
(3) you packs is, is, ... is is, is in lack of food.

You cracked me up so dang bad...
But I see all of the things you mentioned.
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by 9jaBloke: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
This guy can singlehandedly haunt a house

3 Likes

Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Totilopussylick(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Fixedwinning070:
CONTACT VIA!
Four One Nine

All of you will kiss the sand in a miserable way tongue
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whydonaldtrump:

Sexy body? I can’t even count one complete ‘pack’. OP I hope this isn’t you

I don pass 30 but I sexy pass this guy angry
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Danmboss(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Op y y shame nor catch you?
Even the four pack sef de manage
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Stargurl20:

I know you!
Your nick is uh… cool maybe. I love the way you lie
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Stevenson1(m): 1:23am On Mar 10, 2022
Whydonaldtrump:

I think he should lose the hair to look more cool or even better, plait it.
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Ezemust: 3:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Stargurl20:

hey stargurl20,am star struck
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by TeeGentle(m): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Everybody with there own life style
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2022
You look aesthetically pleasing. Don't mind some NDlers. Their Potbelly will never allow them to appreciate a fit young man like you.
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by ImaIma1(f): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Are these packs or bumps?
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Deicide: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2022
They are just jealous
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by miketyler(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hey mate!!! Five years from now those abs won’t pay bills you know. Prioritize your focus
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by czarr(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
You well so?
Re: See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For by Rickmann: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Whydonaldtrump:

Girls are Loving what?

No wonder they are dying.

(1) (Reply)

Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added / Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man / Pls Help Suggest A Yoruba Pet Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.