Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

MMM = The Real Truth - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM = The Real Truth (43518 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / The Real Truth Behind Their Suspension (ultimate Cycler) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lasskeey:
.....Yes wooo! ....you go get am for Hereafter. .. grin grin grin
Bro no give them heart attack

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by dee02(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
PERFECT2:
I realize that MMM topics are always pushed to front page. We have other schemes that has also crashed even between Jan. 2017 till date but we don't hear about it.
The truth about this whole thing is that either Seun or all these mods that push MMM topics to front page actively participated in the scheme. They are using this topics to either console themselves or know people's opinion about the continuity of the scheme.

MOST CRITICS OF MMM INVESTED SO MUCH IN THE SCHEME. Simple!!!

STFU and wallow in your own stupidity
You have been played by a ponzi scheme! grin
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by sochima1989(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
I still don't understand why almost all losers from MMM strongly lie to themselves that any critique of MMM is also a participant. I don dey talk against MMM from the first day and not even my kobo is in for it dude
PERFECT2:
I realize that MMM topics are always pushed to front page. We have other schemes that has also crashed even between Jan. 2017 till date but we don't hear about it.
The truth about this whole thing is that either Seun or all these mods that push MMM topics to front page actively participated in the scheme. They are using this topics to either console themselves or know people's opinion about the continuity of the scheme.

1 Like

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Lasskeey: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Babzilla:

Bro no give them heart attack
.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Chukwq(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
oga allow mmm to rest na shu
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by StevieAbraks111(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
So, u are trying to say Maje has dragged Toke Makinwa to court? Hmmm
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
PERFECT2:

trash
not everybody is a dullard.
u guys were relentlessly warned.

2 Likes

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Idiots, this was on frontpage last week
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
subtlemee:
My heart is beating fast..
nor go die oooo abeg,I still like u ooO,abeg com mot for MMM way,cross come victory road,!!!
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by kibra4u(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
1. Sparing you the details of the technicalities involved in the implementation of the new model thus the delayed announcement in the PO.
2. We are sure you are tired of hearing "next week" "ASAP" "soon" day-in-day-out regarding the new model as we are tired of saying it too.
3. The information passed to you is based on the information passed across to us by the programmers regarding the completion of d new model.
4. It is better we wait till we can give "actionable" info than give you false info regarding the new model and stability of the community.
5. The delay in the full deployment of the new model is due to the testing and fixing of identified technical glitches here and there.
6. The full deployment of the new model would have been completed but in this case, "we are building a new house on an old structure".
7. The daily GH limits, create order error and other glitches are all due to the ongoing upgrade and gradual deployment of the new model.
8. Continuous running of the Guider's School and ongoing hiring of Online Promoters are some of the measures to stabilize the community.
9. We're assuring you that programmers are working 247 to ensure speedy deployment of d new model without issues for d stability of d system
10. MMM Nigeria is alive, working, paying & has come to stay for d benefits of our participants & beneficiaries of our charity initiatives.
11. Thousands of PH and GH orders are matched daily though smaller amount but the daily limits will be lifted soon and you will be informed.
12. Be prepared (have your spare money handy) to fulfill the PH order you created or cancel the order b4 it is matched for obvious reasons.
13. Thank you for your belief in the system. Together we can change our world. #MMMPays
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by mengho(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
I remember when MMM was giving 50%, at that time there was one awesome lie in thier website that they are into real estate, grin
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by tommysparks: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Make Una come recover Una money for BLAC, it's good as it's hot. Check my signature
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by macgodon: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
old news is like you people are out of lies so you result in telling old ones.
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Martartins(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Even people wey no sabi wetin investment be and those wey no sabi take risk don know the word " ponzi scheme" . Thank you MMM, I finally go school. But 15k and 10k people still dey collect their money
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by OgorCDL: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
In fact may thunder strike anyone that brings up this MMM issue on nairaland again. What is it? Ah ah. These people should find new things to do.

Leaders are bad, Nigeria is backward. Does all this MMM nonsense on nairaland not show that even most of these haters are backward as well?

Pls something new pls. Even the moderators of nairaland should be ashamed of themselves. Don't you guys have anything new to offer? Are you that backward? haba Segun. I am really shocked at the poop you allow on your forum ooo...

1 Like

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by sweettease(f): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
cheesyMMM is dead!!!!
Your dp is nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Lagban(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
#MMM has crashed , I am now convinced tho I had the hope of it coming back as of the 1st WK of January, 2017. it is hard to let go of my Money which is over 300+ k but life has to go on. I felt like committing suicide at one point but 300k+ is not worth my life plus what I plan to achieve in life.I have learnt my lesson in a very bitter way . Greed is deadlier than ignorance . Hw I wish I could turn back the hands of the clock .
frankobaba:
I created a website where I promise to double the income of participants by 30%. The first participant joins with N20k. I need him to be convinced that my website pays So I use my own money to make up for the 30% and he goes home happy. I tell him he gets extra bonuses if he brings a friend and he does exactly that. Two of his friends sign up with N20k each and I return their investment with my own money and give my first client a special bonus for bringing them.

His friends are aware their colleague got a bonus for bringing them in. They get greedy, they bring more people. At this point, everyone wants bonuses as my system is verified and working.

More people join in, so I'm not using my money to pay them anymore, I'm using their money to pay them and waiting for more members to join so there'll always be money in the system. I see a huge investment of N1m from a greedy participant, I run the website with money and I've spent my own money to build the trust in the system so I pair the provider of N1m with myself. Then get about 30 people providing N50k to pay him back in 30 days, he has N1.3m. My system is working, he tells his colleagues in his social class and they're all excited.

My first members who started with N20k have gotten greedy, they've created multiply accounts to cash out but I don't care. The big fishes are in the game. The big monies are being paired with me, I'm no longer providing money but I'm getting money. Whenever I see a large amount to be donated, I immediately pair the account to mine. Effortlessly a millionaire.

The system continues to thrive because new members keep coming in. There is a wild recession in the country, my scheme is the escape route. People have paid rents, school fees, bought cars and funded their ceremonies with my scheme. I am suddenly an employer of labour.

But all good things must come to an end, I have successfully built a network of participants running into millions but there is a serious cash deficit. It is almost Christmas and almost everyone needs 30% of their investment back. Because I've been collecting millions as an admin without donating, and because there are not enough new members to match the financial demands of the existing members, my system has collapsed but I am not done getting my millions from gullible people.

I announce a freeze on the website for technical reasons. I've done a lot for them so they believe me that I'm just protecting the system from crash even when it was not the wise thing to believe.
I told them they couldn't receive money this period but they could still donate.

The one month freeze was an attempt to see if I could pay the existing members from the donations of new members. Sadly, some people had lost faith in the system, the new and existing members were afraid to make donations during the freeze because they were unsure of getting their 30% returns back. Plus there were a lot of evil people on social media spreading propaganda that my scheme was a Ponzi that had ended.

I needed that trust back, so I relaunched my website a day before the scheduled return. You needed to see the excitement. It was Christmas on January 13, I told existing people that had provided donations that they could now get help. I also added some attractive incentives for new members. I still faced the same problem that made me shut down temporarily, even worse.

The people that provided help during the shut down all requested help, plus there had already been a long list of people before then. So I decided to pair those that needed less than N30k first to check the rotation of money. Still there was not enough money to go round. The people that were paired to pay others refused to pay, the trust was gone. People had suddenly realised that it was not possible for 30% to be added to your money unless someone lost their own money.
Several other schemes took over my place when I was frozen. All will eventually meet their ends. Greed always comes to an end.

People still live in delusions of grandeur that I have not crashed. Perhaps they expect me to put a memo in my website that it is over. Lol. I really don't blame their naivety, I did do a lot for them to trust me.
I would advise that people make more intelligent financial decisions next time. People lost millions to me because of greed. Do I feel guilty? No. I did warn them to use their SPARE money.

My name is MMM and I am a Ponzi Scheme.

5 Likes

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Aburi001: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
subtlemee:
My heart is beating fast..
Go to bed and force yourself to sleep. Your brain go reset.
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by joey150(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
raayah:
It's 12:50 am, my laptop is on my lap, logged on to mmm-nigeria.net. I'm waiting anxiously for 1:00am. Hopefully this night I will be able to finally get help of #31000.

I know it's small compared to the 600,000 I had initially invested, but anything goes right now. My fingers are crossed but after staying up 2 nights in a row without any luck, I am hopeful. Third time's a charm.

I look up at the clock, it's 1:30am, I must have slept off. I quickly press the get help button. It says ' Get help daily limit exceeded'. I sigh and go back to bed angrily. Maybe tomorrow I'll succeed.

It's 1:00am , the next day. I make sure I don't fall asleep by sipping on nescafe coffee. I click the get help button. My order has been accepted. Two people have been matched to pay me. I make a mental note to open a nairaland thread titled ' mmm still pays'. Ponzihater, Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 and raayah will eat their words.

At 10:00am, I call the first person, he says he's not interested in doing mmm anymore. He's not a true mavrodian. I quickly ask to be rematched. No time to waste.

I call my second match, he says he will get to the bank very soon. He tells me he has paid, but I don't get an alert. He uploads fake POP to the website. I've been talking to Dayo from support and simultaneously posting on 'MMM Nigeria team support' Facebook page. This is not what I signed up for.

It's been 3 days since I ask for a rematch and I've not been rematched. Support has not still fixed my fake POP issues. I am getting worried.

getting worried?

not here to criticize or chastise you... but just count your losses and move on.

you live and learn..stop putting yourself through all the stress... a slim chance you'll get back your initial investment
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Reference(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Please, enough of this MMM torture. Allow those who lost slowly regain themselves.

But is it really torture. Because if so it sounds like actions were taken based on sentiments rather than objectivity. In my field we do a lot of testing and welcome failure no matter how expensive as a necessary learning tool. It is called destructive testing. Any reasonable person will want to hear and read as much as possible about the failed MMM scheme so that he is equiped to avoid such pitfalls in the future because believe you me it will ressurect in another recession cycle in another form and only the prepared will survive. Not everyone is affected by recession, not everyone was swept by Ponzi passion and it is because they KNOW and continue to seek knowledge. But the blackman is prone to suffering because he places passion above knowledge. There is no shame in failure but in failing to learn from it. We welcome more and more topics to educate more and more people. Mavrodi has made away with a lot of money. He must not steal the vaccine to resist a future attack on our mental wellbeing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by ipodstinks: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
eezeribe:

Seun and his mods are too intelligent to participate in a ponzi scheme.
stay there, seun will tell you he invested in mmm Abu? Na u wise pass. Clap for itself.
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by naylor(f): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Koolking:
Op, the real truth is participants have been scammed of their hard-borrowed money.

MMM is dead. Participants should count their pains and move on
Most participants have moved on. It's quite boring always seeing this on nairaland front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by sekem: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
sweetval:
This MMM never tire una.. Mk una find another thing talk about na... undecided

No just mind the idiats that run things here

They want to add stroke join the hypatenshon wey mavrodi don dash greedy and foolish Nigerians upon say recession still full ground gidigba

grin grin grin
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by sundayamazing3: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Na Ogun (god of thunder) go fire you
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Rick9(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is the real truth. Written by me

Fred Rick
If 3 Million People contribute N1000 to you, how much would that be ?
MMM boasted of 3 Million members who contributed nothing less than N10,000 or more into the system.
Assumption N10,000 X 3MILLION People, or let's assume that 500,000 gained from the system, Leaving out 2.5Million People whose money were trapped in the system,
Let's assume Mavrodi and Chuddy matched 2.5 Million People to pay them N10,000 each as the guilders.
N10,000 X 2.5 Million Members
Chai see money oh, no wonder Mavrodi and his companions in fraud filled rooms with money in Russia,
I still wonder why most people don't apply rationality in whatever they do,
And to think that some so called learned people also fell for the Scheme, really beat my imagination,
Well I won't blame Mavrodi and Chuddy they were wise men who capitalised on a people voracious greed,
People are just too lazy to invest in capital projects, if you try to show them the right path to follow, they would brand you an enemy of progress who is jealous because they are making few thousands, ( how much Ponzi Scheme wan give you when go put ur name for Forbes ).
The Sun will first rise in the West and set in the East before I can invest my money in any Ponzi Scheme.
MMM really changed lives INDEED grin

4 Likes

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by xest(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
That is what admin will lik to front in front page, any negative post about mmm. Are we using ur money? That's the question I ask always. Wether u like it or not mmm is better than the federal govt. What have u ppl done about our govt that embessles tax payers money, all the corrupt politicians we have, the money they eat on day to day in that upper chamber. Instead of you to prepare yoursef for the tuface match against the government on 6th Feb, u here talking about mmm that have helped a lot of people's lives. Rubbish post and Rubbish admin who took to front page.
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Revolva(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
raayah:
It's 12:50 am, my laptop is on my lap, logged on to mmm-nigeria.net. I'm waiting anxiously for 1:00am. Hopefully this night I will be able to finally get help of #31000.

I know it's small compared to the 600,000 I had initially invested, but anything goes right now. My fingers are crossed but after staying up 2 nights in a row without any luck, I am hopeful. Third time's a charm.

I look up at the clock, it's 1:30am, I must have slept off. I quickly press the get help button. It says ' Get help daily limit exceeded'. I sigh and go back to bed angrily. Maybe tomorrow I'll succeed.

It's 1:00am , the next day. I make sure I don't fall asleep by sipping on nescafe coffee. I click the get help button. My order has been accepted. Two people have been matched to pay me. I make a mental note to open a nairaland thread titled ' mmm still pays'. Ponzihater, Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 and raayah will eat their words.

At 10:00am, I call the first person, he says he's not interested in doing mmm anymore. He's not a true mavrodian. I quickly ask to be rematched. No time to waste.

I call my second match, he says he will get to the bank very soon. He tells me he has paid, but I don't get an alert. He uploads fake POP to the website. I've been talking to Dayo from support and simultaneously posting on 'MMM Nigeria team support' Facebook page. This is not what I signed up for.

It's been 3 days since I ask for a rematch and I've not been rematched. Support has not still fixed my fake POP issues. I am getting worried.

one idiot uploaded a fake pop to me also four days ago I have done all to get the support to rectify my case I am still wating

well its we Nigerians that are killing mmm we are giving it a bad name people don't wanna pH people are uploading fake teller instead of leaving it if they can't met up to pay shame to nigerians
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Dcaliphate(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
raayah:

Sorry dear
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by moyoz(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lolz

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by cocktopuss: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
I really think people who participated in mmm were "funny", but at this stage please lets stop hurting people more than they already are. I'm sure lessons have been learnt. @seun should not permit MMM topics anymore allow people heal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time / 14 Money Mistakes We Shouldn’t Make In Our Entire Life / Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.