Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Exclusively Bae (my Opinion To You Babes) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusively Bae (my Opinion To You Babes) (649 Views)

Can You Allow Your Wife/girlfriend's Opinion To Stand Against Yours? / WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! / Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusively Bae (my Opinion To You Babes) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Some ladies will spend so much money On weaves
trying to impress a man who is out there cheating
with a girl who doesn't even comb her hair....
Mtchewwwww
......Ladies,babes,mama's,see I tell most of my female friends you more beautiful without makeup.....you know why I said so?bcuz when ya father married ya mother,she was on her natural beauty,I thought d galz were met to follow the footstep of dai mother!!!! Love you all,,,!!!
Re: Exclusively Bae (my Opinion To You Babes) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Martin124:
Some ladies will spend so much money On weaves
trying to impress a man who is out there cheating
with a girl who doesn't even comb her hair....
Mtchewwwww
......Ladies,babes,mama's,see I tell most of my female friends you more beautiful without makeup.....you know why I said so?bcuz when ya father married ya mother,she was on her natural beauty,I thought d galz were met to follow the footstep of dai mother!!!! Love you all,,,!!!

You are there
Re: Exclusively Bae (my Opinion To You Babes) by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

You are there
I sight u eeee,u welcome
Re: Exclusively Bae (my Opinion To You Babes) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2017
Funny But most guys prefer girls on make up
Re: Exclusively Bae (my Opinion To You Babes) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Funny
But most guys prefer girls on make up
oh most guy's see dey will on pure and go!!!wacth and see,,,,come back and testify
Re: Exclusively Bae (my Opinion To You Babes) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Exclusively Bae (my Opinion To You Babes) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
OP what is makeup.

(1) (Reply)

As A Man, Do You Consider Yourself Hard To Get Or Cheap ? / This Sounds Funny... / The Truth All Ladies Need To Know...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.