Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae (7467 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males / Top 10 Reasons Why Men Are So Much Attracted By A Females Charming B**bs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2017
A lot of women seem to think their BUTT is their greatest ASSet. And they will use it with the quickness to attract a man. But here's the one fatal flaw in that strategy ladies:..When a man is attracted to your butt, your butt is what he's really after. And just like a kid with a new toy; once he's done playing with your butt and the newness of it has worn off, he'll be off to find his next plaything...A man will typically start losing interest in new butt right around the 3 month mark. Six at the latest. By then he's already done any and every nasty, freaky thing to it he can imagine. The novelty of playing with it wears off..And it won't be long before NEW butt is on the menu.
You ever seen a kid who has every toy you can mention, having a hissy fit at the store because his mom won't buy the newest toy on the shelf? Does he really need a new toy to play with? Nope. But he wants it anyway, because it's something new...And that's how men are when it comes to butts...When you do everything in your power to accentuate your derriere, trying to pull a man's attention, you're actually appealing to the child in him.
You're appealing to his low attention span, just like the new toy appeals to a kid...So expecting him to 'man up' one day and treat you like a wife is wishing on a star at best...way too much attention is placed on BUTTS, and little attention is given to BRAINS. Whichever you use to attract a guy is what he'll want you for in the end..
I dedicate this to =Ukwu chairman(lefulefu)

1 Like

Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Lefulefu na joke I dey oooogringringringringrin aaaaaa Abeg use that one take soft body small

1 Like

Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by shaybebaby(f): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2017
That pic is just gross grin grin, the guy should send you an e-slap.

4 Likes

Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Laveda(f): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Dafuk?

Use a better image please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Divay22(f): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2017
The message was clear but the pic spoilt it sad
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
That pic is just gross grin grin, the guy should send you an e-slap.

gringringringringrin
Mehn infact eh he likes such tinzgrin
I offered him that to soften his body this morning and alteast experience some goodiesgringrin from me..

What are friends forgringrin
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2017
Laveda:
Dafuk?
Use a better image please
gringringrin See this girl ooo.. I gave what I know the ukwu chairman will appreciate...gringrin Some goodies from me..to the chairman
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by shaybebaby(f): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

gringringringringrin
I offered him that to soften his body this morning and alteast experience some goodiesgringrin from me..

You want to give the guy constipation. grin
Tell him I have a better one for him, small petite gal with nice sized batty and a delicious French accent.

1 Like

Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Divay22:
The message was clear but the pic spoilt it sad

Egwuae-jim I like your comment,but na my friend get that food,I don't attached pics to my topics you know.grin

Pics is specially dedicated to chairman
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by shaybebaby(f): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

gringringringringrin

And she is looking for her Nigerian Prince. cool
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Tell him I have a better one for him, small petite gal with nice sized batty and a delicious French accent.

I never intended to...gringrin
I give like a lovely angel u know,grin

Oh really lefulefu should thank me for this,grin
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

And she is looking for her Nigerian Prince. cool

Hahahahahgringringrin
Wawuu wawuu this is a morning blessing,nigerian prince I see,he will surely love such nice lady from you..lemme send him a letter of notificationgrin
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by shaybebaby(f): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

I never intended to...gringrin
I give like a lovely angel u know,grin

Oh really lefulefu should thank me for this,grin
Now he is spoilt for choice because of you, indeed a friend. But where is the geezer sef?
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by shaybebaby(f): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringringrin
Wawuu wawuu this is a morning blessing,nigerian prince I see,he will surely love such nice lady from you..lemme send him a letter of notificationgrin
Why are you sounding like an ambulance? grin
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Khutie: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2017
°°°Personality shoulda be the key.What the hell abuh butts and boobs…these sh*ts come and go. undecided

1 Like

Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
Why are you sounding like an ambulance? grin
We never can predict his health status,coz he alway's faintsgringrin Hence I have to sound that way to be at alarmgrin
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Khutie:
°°°Personality shoulda be the key.What the hell abuh butts and boobs…these sh*ts come and go. undecided

Oh I seegringrin
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Now he is spoilt for choice because of you, indeed a friend. But where is the geezer sef?

Hahahahaha yeah for suregrin
His hiding behind the doorgrin
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2017
aghh!
warris dis?
Martin0
dis no be ukwu oo
na mama basirah yansh be dis o

2 Likes

Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

comment cava?

1 Like

Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by shaybebaby(f): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:

comment cava?
grin grin grin can va bien , et tu?
That's the extent of my French ooo. You down?
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by shaybebaby(f): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Lefulefu, ayam serious oo. I'm like your fairy godmother this morning. Don't dull like cinderella grin
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

grin grin grin can va bien , et tu?
That's the extent of my French ooo. You down?
tries bien cheesy cheesy
thats my extent in french as well cheesy
i am only familiar with the french salutation cheesy
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by QueenSekxy(f): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:
Lefulefu na joke I dey oooogringringringringrin aaaaaa
Abeg use that one take soft body small
Lol lefu go vex for you oo
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by QueenSekxy(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Lol. ...funny but true
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
Lefulefu, ayam serious oo. I'm like your fairy godmother this morning. Don't dull like cinderella grin
me dull ke?
i will be shining like a globe and i wont be dulling cheesy
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahaha yeah for suregrin
His hiding behind the doorgrin
guy get sense na abeg... Which kind of rumple ynash be dis... Very irritating... Abeg put better azz jor... Borrow from laveda or Lalas247
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
aghh! warris dis? Martin0 dis no be ukwu oo na mama basirah yansh be dis o
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by shaybebaby(f): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:

tries bien cheesy cheesy
thats my extent in french as well cheesy
i am only familiar with the french salutation cheesy
How are we gonna do this?
I know! I'll get her to join nara land, when she does I'll give you a mention.

And before haters say it could be me on an alternate, only have my one account, no time for stealth moves.

How does that sound chairman?
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
aghh! warris dis? Martin0 dis no be ukwu oo na mama basirah yansh be dis o
Use am take dey soften the bones..grin Shaybaby oya bring ya babe,see Mr lefulefu, D ukwu chairmangrin
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by shaybebaby(f): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:

me dull ke?
i will be shining like a globe and i wont be dulling cheesy
Just saw this. Or WhatsApp, whatever is good for you. One condition though, you remain the one and only lefulefu. You gather jokes and men been laughing women into bed since time immemorial grin wink
Re: Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

How are we gonna do this?
I know! I'll get her to join nara land, when she does I'll give you a mention.

And before haters say it could be me on an alternate, only have my one account, no time for stealth moves.

How does that sound chairman?

Aaaaaa gringrin
I like this chemistrygringrin
Nairaland is fun alway's fun..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) / My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. / Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.