Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) (1038 Views)

Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! / Nairaland Guys Are So Razz. / 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
nigerian lovers are too razz for my liking, I am yet to understand why a fool will be purring a wine on his babe all in the name of birthday celebrations.

After graduating from school, u seem them purring dirty water or even read oil on themselves all in the name of celebration angry sad

what is wrong with u guys Can't u do things maturely like other developed country

I de shame for u people

foools angry sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is not only in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by jerryunit48: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This is fine not only in Nigeria
This is stupid
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by donmixc: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This is fine not only in Nigeria

let's see pictures of other sane countries doing this rubbish
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by GloriaNino: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wasting wine in this recession? shocked
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
jerryunit48:
This is stupid
the 'fine' was my finger going ahead of me.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
GloriaNino:
Wasting wine in this recession? shocked

I'm not against them wasting wine after all is their money, but doing things in the right way
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by whitebeard(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
see the guys expression.."omo see as i dey burn useful money after this party bae and i have to talk, i cant take this anymore"
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
donmixc:

let's see pictures of other sane countries doing this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
More

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by adadike281(f): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Well ,Op, u ve seen d picture prove u asked for, what else do u have to say?
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

photoshop angry sad
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
adadike281:
Well ,Op, u ve seen d picture prove u asked for, what else do u have to say?

the pictures are photoshops lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
ruggedised:

photoshop angry sad
ok
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by fijiano202(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Op go and cook stone
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Her unhappiness is that the nigga has washed away her foundationgrin
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
More
gringrin
You get time o
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
ruggedised:

photoshop angry sad
google is your friend

Ace of spades shower. Try google the cost of that champagne

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
fijiano202:
Op go and cook stone

when I'm done cooking it , I'll feed u with it
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Friendzone:

gringrin

You get time o
you dey mind the op. Lol
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) by luckyz4rea(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
When the purpose of a thing is not known, misuse and abuse will be inevitable! Lack of purpose - a sure way to live carelessly!

(1) (Reply)

/ Big Brother Naija: Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast In New Photo-shoot (pho / Please I Need Help!! Can't Die In Silence!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.