Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,133 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls (2911 Views)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by WotzupNG: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
1.Shoprite Girls: This type of girls are very quick to tell you to take them to Shoprite as if that’s where heaven is. When you go out on a date with them they come along with 3-5 of their friends and you will begin to wonder if it is a conference meeting. When it is time to go home they will buy enough food for their family; if it is possible to buy for their ancestors they will do so. They are often called ‘I never Chop.’

2.Send Me Credit: These ones cannot afford to buy N500 recharge card. If they request for recharge card and you fail to do so, they will haunt you for the rest of your life. They are capable of being abusive to the extent of saying you are broke, whereas they cannot afford to buy for themselves

3.Girls Who Wear Slipper With Dirty Foot: These type of girls are dirty, when you see their foot you’ll think they played with sand. To make it worse they wear a thong-like shiny leather slippers with their dirty toe nails sticking out. They are also too loud when talking, fond of dragging their feet and bouncing their breast while walking. I wonder if they cannot afford 50 Naira soap to wash up.

4.Girls With Thick Eyelashes: The first thing you see on their face is the canopy eyelash which is usually very thick, black and long. They fix their lashes in the following places; Mushin, Ikeja under-bridge, Oshodi under-bridge and Agege. These girls believe that the eyelash enhances their beauty. Do not fall for this kind of girls, their major priority is their eyelash and nothing else. You should also avoid seeing them first thing in the morning cos that is when they are the ugliest. Their eyes, nose and lips will pop-out as if they were punched on the face.

5.Coke And Fanta Skin Girls: These ones can only afford cheap bleaching cream and they have a very bad body odor. Their skin color is very terrible and it becomes worse after they can’t afford to buy more bleaching cream. They usually have a burnt face accompanied with black knuckles and foot. They suffer from skin discoloration and misplaced identities. Some of these girls also refer to pic as pix, yes as yels (z) and they cannot differentiate red from pink.

http://wotzup.ng/5-ways-to-identify-poor-razz-girls/

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Uhmmm
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
if u want to talk abt girls here , tell us
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by dacblogger: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mtcheeewmmm
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by SafeDavid(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
lol @ Shoprite girls.
Why you dey spoil market for them na. grin
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by SafeDavid(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by deathstroke(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Girls don suffer cry
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Jessidaisy4(f): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gosh! That dirty feet irritates me the most angry how can someone be looking good facially and also wearing nice clothes, only for you to look at the feet, looking soooo DIRTY
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by shinarlaura(f): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmmmmm. Girls in trouble
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by vanida6: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
most of threads here it about girl`s uhmm
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hahahahahahhaha.... Oops is wickedt
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by vanida6: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
shinarlaura:
hy
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by SafeDavid(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Gosh! That dirty feet irritates me the most angry how can someone be looking good facially and also wearing nice clothes, only for you to look at the feet, looking soooo DIRTY

Dirty feet's not sexy but I'm sure you dig shoprite or which of the outlets do you prefer?
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by shinarlaura(f): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
vanida6:
hy

Hi
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jessidaisy4:

True talk swirri wink

Nice yansh btw kiss

can I kpansh?
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by deathstroke(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
vanida6:
most of threads here it about girl`s uhmm

slay queens grin
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Jessidaisy4(f): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
SafeDavid:

Dirty feet's not sexy but I'm sure you dig shoprite or which of the eateries do you prefer?
Excuse me? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Jessidaisy4(f): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jarizod:

True talk swirri wink
Nice yansh btw kiss
can I kpansh?
undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Laveda(f): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lol
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
undecided

oh sorry..Didn't introduce myself properly..

The name is Jarizõd and I have a 20-inchhh konndo..

Fascinated right? It'll definitely be an honor for you to knack me smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jarizod:

oh sorry..Didn't introduce myself properly..

The name is Jarizõd and I have a 20-inchhh konndo..

Fascinated right? It'll definitely be an honor for you to knack me smiley
angry Children of nowadays! Don't you have any respect!
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jessidaisy4:

so u are rejecting 20-inchhhhhhh preek Is you okay?
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Rtopzy(f): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
LolZ
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
shinarlaura:
Do you fall in any of those categories the op listed?
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by shinarlaura(f): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Love Machine:
Do you fall in any of those categories the op listed?

Honestly NO
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Frankicent(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
WotzupNG:
1.Shoprite Girls: This type of girls are very quick to tell you to take them to Shoprite as if that’s where heaven is. When you go out on a date with them they come along with 3-5 of their friends and you will begin to wonder if it is a conference meeting. When it is time to go home they will buy enough food for their family; if it is possible to buy for their ancestors they will do so. They are often called ‘I never Chop.’

2.Send Me Credit: These ones cannot afford to buy N500 recharge card. If they request for recharge card and you fail to do so, they will haunt you for the rest of your life. They are capable of being abusive to the extent of saying you are broke, whereas they cannot afford to buy for themselves

3.Girls Who Wear Slipper With Dirty Foot: These type of girls are dirty, when you see their foot you’ll think they played with sand. To make it worse they wear a thong-like shiny leather slippers with their dirty toe nails sticking out. They are also too loud when talking, fond of dragging their feet and bouncing their breast while walking. I wonder if they cannot afford 50 Naira soap to wash up.

4.Girls With Thick Eyelashes: The first thing you see on their face is the canopy eyelash which is usually very thick, black and long. They fix their lashes in the following places; Mushin, Ikeja under-bridge, Oshodi under-bridge and Agege. These girls believe that the eyelash enhances their beauty. Do not fall for this kind of girls, their major priority is their eyelash and nothing else. You should also avoid seeing them first thing in the morning cos that is when they are the ugliest. Their eyes, nose and lips will pop-out as if they were punched on the face.

5.Coke And Fanta Skin Girls: These ones can only afford cheap bleaching cream and they have a very bad body odor. Their skin color is very terrible and it becomes worse after they can’t afford to buy more bleaching cream. They usually have a burnt face accompanied with black knuckles and foot. They suffer from skin discoloration and misplaced identities. Some of these girls also refer to pic as pix, yes as yels (z) and they cannot differentiate red from pink.

No3 have come across this type.
http://wotzup.ng/5-ways-to-identify-poor-razz-girls/
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by BoosBae(f): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Op your pictures though cheesy Hilarious
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by KennyID17(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jarizod:

so u are rejecting 20-inchhhhhhh preek Is you okay?

Baba, na wa for u oo grin grin grin

Btw, that girls looks very young, if she's d one in d pic on her profile that is undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
d
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
KennyID17:

Baba, na wa for u oo grin grin grin

Btw, that girls looks very young, if she's d one in d pic on her profile that is undecided
Bros me sef be very young man cheesy

Provided she up to 18..Am game
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by TeflonBlixx: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nairaland girls who flaunt their Pms. .
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Poor & Razz Girls by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
i jst checked d date both of una join nairaland to determine d child here

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? / Check Out This Nollywood Sexy Mama's Photos / Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.