Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,733 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS (43101 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by adexdon(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2017
era of madness

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by seunmsg(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2017
And some people think Buhari is the problem of Nigeria. Samadict, you see what I told you about Nigerians and out crooked values? This is an example.

3 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by osewanu(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Someone who stole half of his state's allocation in 8 years! I give up on Nigeria.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by TeamSimple(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Same people wey dey support protest online oooo..#Naijawhichway?
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2017
nlsmd:
Nigeria my country.. .. cry
bro, he hasnt gone to see the king of Nigeria,
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Rapmoney(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2017
Ahmadgani:
I weep....celebrating a looter, a renowned money launderer and a power monger.

Which way for naija
Stop crying more than the bereaved!!!
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2017
osewanu:
Someone who stole half of his state's allocation in 8 years! I give up on Nigeria.
gibe up on delta and east at large

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2017
osewanu:
give up on delta and east at large
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Chief James Onanefe Ibori, former Governor of Delta state was warmly welcomed during a courtesy visit to HRM, Ovie of Oghara Kingdom, Orefe III at his palace with other traditional chiefs present. James Ibori arrived his home town, Oghara in Ethiope West Local Government Area of the State amidst wild jubilation after his arrival from the United Kingdom where he served prison sentence for looting government funds..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/king-of-oghara-kindom-welcomes-james.html
the king is also a thief just that they never catch am
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2017
and yet the biafrans would blame buhari for their misfortune. over to the NAIRALAND WAILERS ASSOCIATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by ksbusari(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2017
heroic welcome for a prisoner? Nigeria which way nw?
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by AngelicBeing: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
We have a long way to go in this country

These are some of the reasons that l suggested that Nigeria should be auctioned on e-bay and sold to either the g-7 industrialized nation or to nation that is willing to buy,Lets not deceive ourselves, this entity called Nigeria is not working, the earlier we realize this the better for us, tell me one basic thing the masses are enjoying at the moment.
Someone said that if you want to see how HELL looks like, go and live in Nigeria , l agree, this union is not working, since 1960 after our colonial masters left, Nigeria has never been able to get it right, the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer, suffering and smiling , looting, corruption, ineptitude, injustice, kidnapping and the like, it has been from one crisis to the other, what a country, it is better to be a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th class citizen in the West or a country where things are working than remain in this zoo called Nigeria, Nonsense
sad sad angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by obawankasi(m): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2017
is this a country or a field playing ground. I never see this country as serious one
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by ademega(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2017
The king will ask,.. How was prison life Mr James? We missed u
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by hammak1993(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
For Yorubas castigating them remember Tinubu but is corrupt and still worshipped by you guys as lord and general saviour . He doesn't visit kings but kings visit him, he singlehandedly appointed the Oba of Lagos.
Hypocrites
A thief will always be a thief. There is no justification for thievery irrespective of tribe.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by LorDBolton(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2017
I think buhari should just resign.

Let. Nigeria collapse back to its pre-colonial borders.

Give me back benin kingdom! I'm tired of this country
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by MrPresident1: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2017
Welcome home James Ibori. Welcome back to Nigeria, land of cruel leaders and hypocritical followers.

Who dares blame God for sending Ghenghis Khan to this wicked people?
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by profmallor: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2017
Ohh Nigeria will progress, JUst that the regions would progress as varying paces.

Lucasbalo:
With this kind of attitude, I doubt if Nigeria can progress.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by LorDBolton(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
For Yorubas castigating them remember Tinubu but is corrupt and still worshipped by you guys as lord and general saviour . He doesn't visit kings but kings visit him, he singlehandedly appointed the Oba of Lagos.
Hypocrites

Tinubu is corrupt? He's corrupt but lagos continues to grow.

By next year the phase 1 of the light rail project should be up and running. Then you'll still be there shouting corrupt.

What has delta benefitted from ibori's godfarherism?
Pls name ONE thing... just ONE

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by masseratti: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
Hypocrites
two wrongs dont make it right,remember ibori is half urhobo half itsekiri(yoruba).
On tinubu'wealth no court has convict tinubu for any crime,

All traditional rulers in nigeria except the oba of benin are appointed by the sitting governor,if he does not like you,you wont get near the throne.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by victorv12(m): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2017
No Yoruba king can do this... Welcoming a criminal that stole enough from the state coffer. Our values is dead in this country.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Pain(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Fight We Must !
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Agacity(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2017
wow,its actually a things of joy,after a long time been away from this country, all that he has lost ,God will restored it back to him
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Chief James Onanefe Ibori, former Governor of Delta state was warmly welcomed during a courtesy visit to HRM, Ovie of Oghara Kingdom, Orefe III at his palace with other traditional chiefs present. James Ibori arrived his home town, Oghara in Ethiope West Local Government Area of the State amidst wild jubilation after his arrival from the United Kingdom where he served prison sentence for looting government funds..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/king-of-oghara-kindom-welcomes-james.html
I feel unhappy reading this piece. The people of Delta, please what has bewitched thee? Despite your huge wealth and allocation, you're being drained to the marrow by your government. Liberate yourselves and it shall be well with thee

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by biggz82: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2017

My brother we are finished
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2017
Why does d guy in dis pic look burnt ?
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by airsaylongcon: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2017
jieta:
i don tire for my urhobo people somebody thief moni run go London God punish am them hold am for there we dey hapi say e don come urhobo no get shame at all.

Na una dey sell Urhobo for small money collect change join. U don ever see Yoruba sell Jagaban even though for inner caucus dem dey criticise am die. Stand united. Fall Divided. Every tribe protects its "hooligans" for in d day of war they are the ones that will rise in battle. Bitch ass Urhobo sell out

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by medpren: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2017
This is why Nnamdi Kanu, 2015 said 'Anyone who calls himself a nigerian is a thief, thievery is engrained in their DNA, If anyone tells you he is a nigerian kill the person right there before he steals from you'.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by ZeroTolerance: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2017
I
hammak1993:
A thief will always be a thief. There is no justification for thievery irrespective of tribe.
Yorubas always find justifications like some if them who quoted me below.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by sendmeonly(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Nogodye:
I can't just stop pity this country..."Poor man wey thief maggi you go see em face for crime fighter but rich man wey theif maggi you no go see em face for crime fighter" Tell me something i don't know...

African China was always singing this

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by ZeroTolerance: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2017
victorv12:
No Yoruba king can do this... Welcoming a criminal that stole enough from the state coffer. Our values is dead in this country.
Yorubas do not only welcome but worship Tinubu who is a known criminal.

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by pokipoki: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why, if i may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) / Young Man Saved From Drowning In Suleja Flood Near Abuja. Photos / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.