Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS (43106 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by davidif: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017
coputa:
Are you a saint,all human are fallible,this is our peculiar environment,we are living happily in it,a tiger cannot turn itself into a sheep.

Wow!!! way to condone corruption bro. Ride on.

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by coputa(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2017
davidif:

Wow!!! way to condone corruption bro. Ride on.
I hate hypocrites,we Nigerians are good at it,we condemn what is inherent in us openly and embrace it secretly.We are a peculiar race,that's why we are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Divay22(f): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2017
What is he saying.....Abi him they share he experience for jail
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
For Yorubas castigating them remember Tinubu but is corrupt and still worshipped by you guys as lord and general saviour . He doesn't visit kings but kings visit him, he singlehandedly appointed the Oba of Lagos.
Hypocrites
was tinubu convicted of any crime?
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by ZeroTolerance: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

Does he need to be for you to know he is a criminal?

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2017
U call that one a king? Lol.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
do you just label everybody a criminal because you don't like them?

Then comparing a presumed criminal to a convicted criminal that have served jail time.
is your brain intact?

3 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by dejavus: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2017
ZeroTolerance:

Is there no difference between someone who is assumed a criminal and someone who is actually convicted of a crime?

Oh should he be addressed as "Ex-con Chief James Onanefe Ibori" by now?
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Mbediogu(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Something is painfully significant here. He came home with other deportees from the UK, most of them loose criminals and lay-abouts.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by bigsmoke2(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Topic should be : shameless king celebrates a common thief.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Brushless: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Chief James Onanefe Ibori, former Governor of Delta state was warmly welcomed during a courtesy visit to HRM, Ovie of Oghara Kingdom, Orefe III at his palace with other traditional chiefs present. James Ibori arrived his home town, Oghara in Ethiope West Local Government Area of the State amidst wild jubilation after his arrival from the United Kingdom where he served prison sentence for looting government funds..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/king-of-oghara-kindom-welcomes-james.html
Ibori must have been very good to his people while he was the Gov. There are a lot we dont know about his relationship with his people, to make him a god to worship. All politicians are thieves, but some are selfless and will go to any lenght to take care of their people. I am not supporting looting of the public till, but show me a politician who has never loot and I shall readilly die for him.

2 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by mctowel01: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You prove my point. What has second passport got to do with people hailing a felon who should be scorned.
He is simply trying to tell you that this country is finished and beyond saving. The politicians are aware and have secured their kid's futures. Same for the masses...We have to do what we have to do to survive.

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by brojoshua: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Most Nigerians are very corrupt, our people are very corrupt and they love corruption.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by erico2k2(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

Ahah bigots
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by erico2k2(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Brushless:
Ibori must have been very good to his people while he was the Gov. There are a lot we dont know about his relationship with his people, to make him a god to worship. All politicians are thieves, but some are selfless and will go to any lenght to take care of their people. I am not supporting looting of the public till, but show me a politician who has never loot and I shall readilly die for him.
U are right there . The empowerment this man gave his people has no competition in Nigeria. Can any governor say he gave 20k youths direct employment today
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
erico2k2:
Ahah bigots
how? just answer the question.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by solexybadoo: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Was Ibori the only thief? What of Jonathan, Akpabio and other South-south Governors? As long as some people still regard Jonathan as good then Ibori is a Saint.
yes o.. You're right... Including tinubu, Obj, Burutai and those bloody afonja thieves that call themselves politicians..

2 Likes

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by akigbemaru: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
King welcome James Ibori.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by LoveMachine(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
marylandcakes:

My thoughts exactly, corrupt traditional rulers, no wonder the country is going backwards.

Where did it all go wrong?
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by botad(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Don't be suprise if you see his poster contesting for Senate come 2019.

Nogodye:
I can't just stop pity this country..."Poor man wey thief maggi you go see em face for crime fighter but rich man wey theif maggi you no go see em face for crime fighter" Tell me something i don't know...

1 Like

Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by entrepreneurmic: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Heavance:
The lesson we can learn is, if you want to steal, don't dare steal something small...... steal big, steal massively and you will be celebrated.
We seem not to have anyone that stole big amount and not celebrated.....
I PITY D COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA, WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO. NOW I KNOW WHY D STATE IS BACKWARD.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by j1mmy: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
We have a long way to go in this country

yes o

ibo drug dealers dead bodies from abroad returned to ndigbo and given state burial after disgracing Nigeria

thieves who stole and emptied theit state treasuries given state welcome by the same impoverished states

foreigners who exploit Nigeria are called master by the same people they are exploiting

religions used to 419 Nigerians during colonization and slavery still the hope of stu pid Nigerians
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Nogodye(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
botad:
Don't be suprise if you see his poster contesting for Senate come 2019.

Ex-Convict! Let wait till then.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by bams2999(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
wel come thief
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by erico2k2(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

how?
just answer the question.
The answer is very simple.of there where 40000 thousand youths Un employed in your community and a leader in 6 our community created employment for 30000 of them what do you call such leader in the first instance ?
We agree politicians are all thieves even Jesus was on the cross with 2 .
Do you now understand
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by Yonce(f): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2017
SWG25:
Hypocrites everywhere. Allow Urhobo people treat their son how they deem fit. I hate hypocrites.

I wonder how someone will be a Buhari supporter and castigate Buhari? That's hypocrisy

Buhari is a strong Abacha loyalist, he even said Abacha's didn't steal. Yet Buhari wasn't castigated, he was even to be President.

Ibori is not the first corrupt politician to be celebrated in Nigeria.

Please, shut up.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by davidif: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2017
coputa:
I hate hypocrites,we Nigerians are good at it,we condemn what is inherent in us openly and embrace it secretly.We are a peculiar race,that's why we are Nigerians.

So what are you trying to say? That we should praise him and roll out the welcome mat for him because of the corruption in Nigerian society ?

Talking about hypocrisy, hypocrisy is lynching and burning a common thief for stealing meat while your governor is looting millions that are meant to improve your state and the livelihood of millions.
Whatever happened to holding our leaders to a higher standard?
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by davidif: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2017
LoveMachine:

Where did it all go wrong?

October 1, 1960.
Re: King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS by blazhykowskyi(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
erico2k2:

The answer is very simple.of there where 40000 thousand youths Un employed in your community and a leader in 6 our community created employment for 30000 of them what do you call such leader in the first instance ?
We agree politicians are all thieves even Jesus was on the cross with 2 .
Do you now understand
maybe you should go through what you wrote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy / Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.