Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder (20039 Views)

Corp Members To Received 31,800 As New Monthly Allawee Against 33,00 / Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fg

Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Lionofdjungle: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
You've not waited for as long as MMM participants who are waiting for their money. My advice for the Corp member is to join Tuface idibia for the national protest on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by goshen26: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
U better learn to assume the allawee will not come until month end, ur state exco must make some profit from ur money b4 u r paid. I have received allawee on 15th, even the last allawee as a Corper was paid two weeks I have left the state to lag.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by dingbang(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
I wish the youth corp members accross the country will come out in solidarity to protest.

How can u serve your fatherland finish and no allawee... I pity una. If una like don't come out on d 6th and protest

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Daddybright1986(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Afro3:

http://www.abujapress.com/2017/02/ghen-ghen-corp-members-lament-over_4.html?m=0

Am currently serving in Gombe state.....haven't paid since December untill 31 Jan before we manage to get Dec, left with Jan alawee nothing yet
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Gbamet(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Am also affected cause am making use of keystone bank
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by mayoor15(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
We too experienced it, matters are made worse when you serve in a state like EDO. At least alawee delay never reach 12th or 15th of the month....
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by onyxo76(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

November last year? I don't believe your story. How does she survive?
you better believe it, she did MMM and was able to use the funds she made from the scheme till last month, she collected allawe last in November.. ask any corper serving in okada in edo state.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Limitless72(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
MrPresident1:
There is no recession in Nigeria, it is a lie from the pit of hell. 'Recession' is the word that is being used to enslave you wicked people.

You Nigerians are in trouble because you rejected God's anointed ruler over you, and chose a cruel and satanic one for yourselves.

What is this guy saying...are u normal?
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by progress69: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Abeg everything is not reccession. The corpers that where serving in my unit way back.2011/2012 often complain of delayed allowance. There was a particular month they received the previous allowance 3 weeks into the next month, cos many of them borrowed money. And i notice some banks actually pay faster than some then, don't know about now.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Judithjovial(f): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
This country is so do, if the FG can't payup let em scrap the program. Imagine giving excuse the pres. is on vacation then what's the use of the office of vice president.
Read this to imagine the kind of country we're in

http://www.naijxclusive.com/nysc-delayed-payment-relevant-office-vice-president-nigeria/
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
dats the more reason why you guys should wear something green(possibly ur full NYSC regalia) and come out on the 6th of February and protest... Ndonu
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by progress69: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
onyxo76:
My sister in law serving in Edo has been complaining bitterly concerning this development, i had to give her a months' allawe last week , she has not gotten allawe since November last year.

She may not have gone tru the right process or signed all those stuffs they sign then. This kind of issue has been happening ecer since. Sometimes it takes them up to 4 months to rectify, then they pay all at once. There was a time i deal with corpers every year...so i know what u am saying.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by edwardlancer: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Is quite a pitty that some corpers in some states have not been paid. Is due to Transfer which the scene did late last year. But everything has put in place..
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's very normal for corps members to experience delayed payment in some states.

Not a recession thing.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by onyxo76(m): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
progress69:

She may not have gone tru the right process or signed all those stuffs they sign then. This kind of issue has been happening ecer since. Sometimes it takes them up to 4 months to rectify, then they pay all at once. There was a time i deal with corpers every year...so i know what u am saying.
well I don't know about that as she is passing out by April and has been getting her allowances regularly till November.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by wtfCode: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2017
That's why i turned ghost corper
At least to be able to make a better income.
Imagine me managing 20k for a whole month angry
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Chookmasteriyke: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2017
Not gud at all. cry
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by toshmann(m): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2017
Una nova begin lament.
Buhari until 2047.

He now knows that nigerian youths are spineless.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Priest69(m): 12:53am On Feb 05, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

November last year? I don't believe your story. How does she survive?
very true, we haven't been paid for December in delta state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by eROCK247(m): 1:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Wrongest(pardon d grammar) time to be a Corps member.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Timbuktu14(m): 1:55am On Feb 05, 2017
Na normal thing for February. I remember back then, we collected ours like 15th or 16th of that February... Then March allawee followed a week later... Then the INEC training allowance. Mehn, boys balled hard!
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by emi14: 3:47am On Feb 05, 2017
nwakibie3:
" The Presidential jets are still under-going routine maintenance. President Buhari may likely not make it back to the country tomorrow " - Lai Mohammed

" If what I heard is true about the condition of the Presidential jets. I shall send a private jet to convey Mr. President tomorrow. No sacrifice is too big to have our President back to the country " - Atiku Abubakar

Hmmmmmm let's be watching.

Good one brother. Hope you didn't arrange these yourself

1 Like

Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by emi14: 3:48am On Feb 05, 2017
Join Tuface in protest against recession and bad governance. Let your voice be heard.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Aroh48(m): 4:55am On Feb 05, 2017
ijaw1stson:
Nigeria is in coma
na when I pass out last October my eye clear
o boy! eyes go just clear ni

1 Like

Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Reader1988: 5:53am On Feb 05, 2017
emi14:

I hope so too
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Firstcitizen: 6:19am On Feb 05, 2017
MrPresident1:
There is no recession in Nigeria, it is a lie from the pit of hell. 'Recession' is the word that is being used to enslave you wicked people.

You Nigerians are in trouble because you rejected God's anointed ruler over you, and chose a cruel and satanic one for yourselves.

Have you taken your medicines today?
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by easyfem(m): 6:59am On Feb 05, 2017
Children of hate sha , fg make payment bfor d end of the month , may b ur state slow ur alawee down , nairaland has been hijack by PDP ooooo eda u critisize mmm or buari , I'm a corper and have been paid ...
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Priest69:
very true, we haven't been paid for December in delta state
I had to send msgs via u-report.... Was even surprised they replied the msg by asking where I was serving currently..... Still waiting for FG
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by nwakibie3(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2017
emi14:

Noooo. The news is everywhere
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by MrPresident1: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Has my father taken his medicines today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Crushes Corper To Death In Abeokuta / NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State / NYSC Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.