Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder (20040 Views)

Corp Members To Received 31,800 As New Monthly Allawee Against 33,00 / Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2017
Limitless72:

What is this guy saying...are u normal?

Recession is the magic word that will be used to enslave you and your houshold, that is what I am saying, mannerless useless people.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Firstcitizen: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2017
MrPresident1:
Apologies for my psychotic rants. The recession has made it impossible to buy the psychiatric medicines they prescribed for me at yaba
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by MrPresident1: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Apologies for my idiotic, insane and psychotic rants. The fake recession designed from the pit of hell has made it impossible to buy for me the psychiatric medicines usually prescribed for the maddest people at yaba

Slave.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by awesomeMAVERICK: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2017
MrPresident1:
There is no recession in Nigeria, it is a lie from the pit of hell. 'Recession' is the word that is being used to enslave you wicked people.

You Nigerians are in trouble because you rejected God's anointed ruler over you, and chose a cruel and satanic one for yourselves.

And your father is God's anointed ruler abi........katikati
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2017
awesomeMAVERICK:

And your father is God's anointed ruler abi........katikati

Enu e lo wa yen. Ebi ni o pa mona mona ku!
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Limitless72(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2017
MrPresident1:

Recession is the magic word that will be used to enslave you and your houshold, that is what I am saying, mannerless useless people.

U and ur household is very useless, mentally unstable, that why u are saying foolish things..I knw u and ur family were the first to cast the vote,,,and now u dey open that ur useless big mouth dey try console ur self with recession is a magic word that has affected your household to the spine...u sure sey una dey eat up to two square meal in a day sef...u brain dey work inverted,, e be like sey nah water una sniff this morning ...AWU
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Firstcitizen: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2017
MrPresident1:

I am a slave with no destiny.

Well said.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by MrPresident1: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Firstcitizen:

I am a born slave with a completely useless destiny

Fixed
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by MrPresident1: 9:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Limitless72:

U and ur household is very useless, mentally unstable, that why u are saying foolish things..I knw u and ur family were the first to cast the vote,,,and now u dey open that ur useless big mouth dey try console ur self with recession is a magic word that has affected your household to the spine...u sure sey una dey eat up to two square meal in a day sef...u brain dey work inverted,, e be like sey nah water una sniff this morning ...AWU

I am richer than your entire lineage starting from Adam. What I am doing here is trying to save you mannerless useless and wicked people. Enjoy your recession that will soon turn to depression

Enjoy your chains...ERAN
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Firstcitizen: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2017
MrPresident1:

I was fvcked in the as.s by 2 mallams many years ago and developed an unstable mental capacity afterwards. Please help me as masturbating on Nairaland topics while ranting like a deranged dog gives me orgasmic relief. Help.

Your case is hopeless. Nobody can help you. grin
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Limitless72(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2017
MrPresident1:

I am richer than your entire lineage starting from Adam. What I am doing here is trying to save you mannerless useless and wicked people. Enjoy your recession that will soon turn to depression

Enjoy your chains...ERAN

Wailer abeg carry ur wahala go...I no get time for all this small pikin argument ...wu u help?!!! U don baf?!!!..E don do jawe
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by MrPresident1: 9:17am On Feb 05, 2017
Firstcitizen:
I was mercilessly and savagedly fvcked in the as.s by 4 mallams two years ago and I developed an acute, unstable, incurable mental capacity afterwards. Please DO NOT help me as masturbating on Nairaland topics while ranting like a deranged dog gives me orgasmic relief. I DO NOT NEED Help.

Fixed grin
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by MrPresident1: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2017
Limitless72:

Wailer abeg carry ur wahala go...I no get time for all this small pikin argument ...wu u help?!!! U don baf?!!!..E don do jawe

My brother, I am not the problem, I am sent as a helper.

Let us return to God and plead for the mreturn of His Messiah. Otherwise, we are in SOUP!
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Firstcitizen: 9:26am On Feb 05, 2017
MrPresident1:

I am deficient in pulling punchlines and always copy from my god firstcitizen.

Go in pieces and takes those medicines.
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2017
N.Y.S.C; Now Your Suffering Continues
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by Olu317(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2017
MrPresident1:

Enjoy your chains...ERAN
@mrpresident1,I THOUGHT YOU ARE A PROPHET. DON'T DIGRESS FROM WHAT YOU PREACH! I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND
Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by harlems02: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dix govt doesn't care.

Re: Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder by ghambit: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
January Allawee?? Some of us have not seen or December allawee. Just ask zamfara corpers..
Afro3:

http://www.abujapress.com/2017/02/ghen-ghen-corp-members-lament-over_4.html?m=0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Crushes Corper To Death In Abeokuta / NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State / NYSC Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.