Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar (16748 Views)

Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence / Don't Click Excerpt U Are Below 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

You want me to post screenshots of what happens and conversations in awon werey? Just reply yes and watch me flood Nairaland with it.

And imagine a kid who could be jobless because Nigerians doesn't patronise freelancers asking me to go read my books. What a life!

Post na .....No be your talent grin.....

You're right Nigerians don't patronise freelancers..... Foreigners do.... grin......At least I'm not the one holding a seminar on WhatsApp grin...My situation can and will never be that critical grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

You see am,you don dey talk truth small small grin......Awon werey will always be your nightmare because you have no idea what goes down there grin...Keep deceiving yourself...No go read your book....Dey acquire skill from WhatsApp seminar cheesy grin

Jeff...!!

That was harsh

Probably they learnt how to install WhatsApp on phone .. Nice skill for 2017 wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
kureshi007:
typical of awon weyrey product.

Its painful bro, very painful that some of them in awon with sense choose to be in the same group with someone, Jeffrey who is carrying outdated I,Q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Jeff...!!

That was harsh

Probably they learnt how to install WhatsApp on phone .. Nice skill for 2017 wink

Just kill me na Bush.....See as you make spill beer for table now buhahahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by obiorathesubtle: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

Lol, either there is a purpose for his stvpid action or not, he has disgraced himself by openly stating seminars and trainings don't happen on whatsapp and whatsapp groups.

Lol.. If people can preach and pray on whatsapp, people can have seminars on whatsapp..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Jeff...!!

That was harsh

UMUNNA OBINWANNE claiming Mike Bush.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

Its painful bro, very painful that some of them in awon with sense choose to be in the same group with someone, Jeffrey who is carrying outdated I,Q

Mr Updated iQ..... wehdonesir!! grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Jeff...!!

That was harsh

A writer, when will you be a recharge card seller?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Mr Updated iQ..... wehdonesir!! grin
How painful your life has become.
Shame bro, shame!
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Just kill me na Bush.....See as you make spill beer for table now buhahahahahahahahahahahah

Lol... Don't engage in such with them...

Just climb on them and move away...

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

How painful your life has become.

Shame bro, shame!

My life is Gucci! grin

So tell me, what did you learn from your seminar?...How to attach gif to your WhatsApp chat?...I hear that's the latest skill in town now earning people millions grin

3 Likes

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by AfroSamurai: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I am..
Sorry, anti spam bot got me. I wanted to ask if you can inquire about something for me?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Don't engage in such with pigs...

Just climb on them and move away...

Lol.

I didn't even say anything o,and they came at me like hungry dogs that were thrown a chunk of meat....But imma tame them and chain them grin....I've got time grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

UMUNNA OBINWANNE claiming Mike Bush.

Lol ..hahahaha ..so you visited my blog...

Inspector!///

My last typo to you. Check on Facebook for that same name. If you find me... I owe you 50grand..

Lol
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I didn't even say anything o,and they came at me like hungry dogs that were thrown a chunk of meat....But imma tame them and chain them grin....I've got time grin

Lol... Aiight buddy.. I gat time too...

Hahahaha...

Let's wait for others to derail the worthless thread
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by AfroSamurai: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Lol.. If people can preach and pray on whatsapp, people can have seminars on whatsapp..

But why can't people fuck_ on whatsapp? It's all about learning, isn't it?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by CyberGypsy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aderola15:

Makky shocked shocked shocked
why you surprised? I can also write in more than 300 languages .. Google translator is not that far . translate.google.com
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Aiight buddy.. I gat time too...

Hahahaha...

Let's wait for others to derail the worthless thread

They should come and apply the new skills they acquired from WhatsApp. grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Sorry, anti spam bot got me. I wanted to ask if you can inquire about something for me?
Sure.. What??
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol ..hahahaha ..so you visited my blog...

Inspector!///

My last typo to you. Check on Facebook for that same name. If you find me... I owe you 50grand..

Lol

Your blog is worthless, just like you, so I didn't.

You asked me to find out about you and that's what I did.

I thought you do boast to whoever care to listen that you were my boss, why are you always chickening out whenever I come for you here? hehehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Someone's got me laffing hard like grin grin grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

They should come and apply the new skills they acquired from WhatsApp. grin

Probably help us to install google analytic tool on a website..

Guess they learnt that too...

Hahahahahaha
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Laveda(f): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
makydebbie:
In jenifa's voice, "kizzezz"kisskiss

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
See show , make i sit well , where my wife aderola bring palm wine and fish
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

I thought you do boast to whoever care to listen that you were my boss, why are you always chickening out whenever I come for you here? hehehehehehehehe

Because you look like ZERO to me.

You know what that means? Think about it!!
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
judefcc:
who be your wife?

na so you sabi collect person thing undecided
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Probably help us to install google analytic tool on a website..

Guess they learnt that too...

Hahahahahaha

Now you're just blowing big Grammer for them grin...

Them think say to become entrepreneur and acquire skills that are actually marketable na by WhatsApp grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by OGWaheedi: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
judefcc:

angry
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by CyberGypsy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
mtchewwww
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

My life is Gucci! grin

So tell me, what did you learn from your seminar?...How to attach gif to your WhatsApp chat?...I hear that's the latest skill in town now earning people millions grin

Ohhhh boy, you should have known by now that I am your boss and can never be in your class when it comes to ICT. Boy, you re a learner, so stop fooling yourself because you aren't making sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by obiorathesubtle: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
AfroSamurai:
But why can't people fuck_ on whatsapp? It's all about learning, isn't it?

Dunno.. If they want to fučk on whatsapp, they should go ahead.. Obiora doesn't care..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by BiafranBushBoy: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

So you had to dig to find my so called name.. Oh my.!!!

My name will remain a mystery to you... Because you are far from it!!!!... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How social media can ruin your relationship / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) / Lady's Boobs Almost Spills On Her Graduation Ceremony. See Her Mom's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.