Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence (3467 Views)

Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence / I Have Desire My Wife Should Bleep My Servant At Home / Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by alwayscool: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2017
I am 34 years old and marrying a divorced woman ,aged 29 years,mother of two kids,after marriage i have decided to keep a male servant ,who could help her in her household work,so that she can get time for her proffesion of beautycian at home,she has agreed to it...what are the chances,she might get close to the servant and Bleep him in my absence,she us beautiful with height of 5'5" and body size of 38 30 38"
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by gabinogem(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2017
#Kolomentality# -in fela's voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Tobiloba84: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2017
If you brought up the idea and you still feel this way, I would personally blame you if anything goes wrong eventually because you saw it coming.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by beewhy009(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2017
The chances are high if you both doesn't have a great sexual life or seldomly have sex. Or you yourself knows you don't satisfy her sexually, it's a thing you should know, don't deny yourself the truth.

Then you are standing on a mine if any of these are true... shocked
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by iamJ(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2017
If married woman can be roaming here looking for comfort cheesy

The guy go dey amara your wife as bae

Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by dingbang(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2017
Trust thy wife....
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Samsimple(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Op

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Why You Won Give Yourself BP over Nothing
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by stacyadams: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Install coded camera for ur house.

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Stevengerd(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
If married woman can be roaming here looking for comfort cheesy

The guy go dey amara your wife as bae
Lol, i grab
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by tochivitus(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
alwayscool:
I am 34 years old and marrying a divorced woman ,aged 29 years,mother of two kids,after marriage i have decided to keep a male servant ,who could help her in her household work,so that she can get time for her proffesion of beautycian at home,she has agreed to it...what are the chances,she might get close to the servant and Bleep him in my absence,she us beautiful with height of 5'5" and body size of 38 30 38"

You are paranoid, and melancholic why don't u install cameras and answer this questions ya self ?
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by kflex0: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Adaumunocha(f): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
What kinda negative thoughts is this?
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
What kinda negative thoughts is this?
their is no negative thought here ooo.igbo milf does that a lot.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Adaumunocha(f): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
vingeophysicist:
So its a tribal thing?
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by IAMSASHY(f): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
undecided y did u choose a male instead of female, na u won cook soup, na u stl dey complain about d soup
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
So its a tribal thing?
i am just telling you where its dominant .I am Igbo too so don't see it as me being tribalistic.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Adaumunocha(f): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
vingeophysicist:
i am just telling you where its dominant .I am Igbo too so don't see it as me being tribalistic.
Keep ur opinion to yourself...
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Keep ur opinion to yourself...
lol don't be angry ooo madam.Truth is bitter though.The cause is simply because our ladies prioritize money ahead of love in matrimony.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
vingeophysicist:

Next time pick ur s3nse under the bed.. dust it and put it on before writing.
What has tribe got to to here.
See ur black kpomo lips. undecided
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by hanassholesolo: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
I think that deep down, you want another man to satisfy your wife in areas where you're feeling inadequate
That is why you are about to employ a male house help and at the same time ask this question. It feels like
you want to confirm if it is going to happen (if he's going to satisfy her) and not neccessarily if your wife is cheating.

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Chongaiman: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
@OP

The chances are 50-50.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Next time pick ur s3nse under the bed.. dust it and put it on before writing.
What has tribe got to to here.
See ur black kpomo lips. undecided
must you insult before passing your message.its just my opinion base on experience, if you have different opinion i will respect it.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by lekbel09(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
hanassholesolo:
I think that deep down, you want another man to satisfy your wife in areas where you're feeling inadequate
That is why you are about to employ a male house help and at the same time ask this question. It feels like
you want to confirm if it is going to happen (if he's going to satisfy her) and not neccessarily if your wife is cheating.
correct talk
Re: What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
vingeophysicist:
must you insult before passing your message.its just my opinion base on experience, if you have different opinion i will respect it.

Ur experience with one or two people shouldnt be what u use to pass judgment accross a whole region.
We all have our experiences with different tribes but kept queit.

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town / Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) / Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.