Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] (56569 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest / Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by obailala(m): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2017
cstr55:

[b]And who was the cause of buhari epic failure in 1984?
This man came in and met a country that had the highest standard of living in africa and possible the carribean.
And in just 2 years, he destroyed the system with his gross ineptitude, and by trying out a sort of pseudo-communism without the intelligence to actually make it work.
Go and read the various CIA files on the old moronn you call president and weep for your country.
Your president won election, and knowing the precarious state of Nigeria, the idiott waited for six months to appoint largely equally useless ministers after investors have fled due to mixed signals and uncertainty thereby liquidating the economy. Even donald trump with all his tomfoolery knows what it means to be president.
It is one thing to hate jonathan and the PDP, it is another to support an even worse candidate and still stand by such idiocy.
Even the average northerner who i consider incapable of rational thought are actually beginning to think rationally and are speaking against this govt of disgrace and ineptitude.
You and your afonja brothers are a traitor to your fellow citizens. Useless people with no scruples.[/b]
Buhari did not singlehandedly destroy anything, the indiscretions of the leaders b4 him in allowing the country rely only on one volatile commodity is even a bigger cause of the problem. Only dull brains look at where they fall insteas of where they first slipped. Meanwhile na ur papa be afonjo
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by billyG(m): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2017
Totobaba!he thinks protest is shooting sperms without misssing.he too has failed in his promise,he think to keep promise na easy thing..
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Awoo88: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2017
obailala:
It took less than 6 months for the Naira to fall from 160 to 230 as soon as oil prices began to crash, and that was despite the $10billion the CBN blasted within that 6 months period of November 2014 to May 2015 to save the Naira; dont forget the oil price was still above $60 at the time. When you argue as well, you need to argue with some intelligence. The dollar was steady at 160 from 2010 - late 2014 when oil began to crash. If you dont know this, then little wonder you and many others always jump out to spew uninformed arguments.

Of course after spending $10bn of reserves to save the naira and the naira still crashed to 230 at the black market. With a paltry sum of $28.5bn left in the reserves, any smart individual knows it would have been silly to keep spending at that rate to save the naira hence the forex restrictions which further drove the price of the dollar high.
And has the over ten billion blasted by Buhari not stop the downward spiral of the naira You can try to rewrite history but the facts are there.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:

grin grin grin

See as una don dey attack each other in less than 24 hours
i wonder o! And these are the people who wants to protest, they are not even in unity grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2017
One thing nigerians fail to recognise is that the worst situation of the country favours some people, the higher the dollar the better for some people, the more hardship for most people the better for some. Infact the situation of the country favours me i must Admit.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2017
The mistake tuface was asking for a protest. Hes not a Coward. Protest tomorrow will not make buhari resign immediately. What he should have instead geared to be prepared coming 2019 to vote out all these vultures. Not by protest. Cause really with protest anything can happen.. Lives and properties will be lost. We've seen such scenario happen. So why lead thousands or even millions of people to their deaths. It's not fair.
So Protest is No no, cause even after the protest with millions of people killed and cars maimed, shops destroyed by hooligans.. We still go back and continue like nothing happen until 2019.
So best strategy is We all as Nigerians should join hands together, wait 2019 and vote them out. Let's monitor the election like our lived depend on it. Cause really our lives and the future of Nigeria depends on who comes on board again. Peace out.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by laplace19(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Omudia11:
You are the only clown here.. I've read lots of negative comments and attacks directed at you. I thought they were all haters but I've come to the realization that you're who they say you are.

Does the bolded even make sense? How dare you imply that the protest was bereft of purpose? Didn't you read the part that said the protest was against bad governance, political thieves and the likes? Tonye are you alright or do you need to get your head checked?

Americans haven't experienced hardship yet millions of them turned out in protests against Trump but with the collosal failure of the present and past governments, gross ineptitude, nepotism, extra judicial killings, bombing of innocent defenseless citizens by the air force, menace of Fulani herdsmen wiping away villages in S.Kaduna, boko Haram, killing of Christians, all time high inflation, nonpayment of salaries, USD at N500, you still say its a purposeless protest??

Tonye it is you who are bereft of common sense and should not be taken seriously by any sane human.

I was expecting a post like this... I was nearly moved to tears when I read the part he (Tonyebarcanista) said "the protest is bereft of purpose"... Imagine?... If Tonye couldn't deduce the purpose of this protest judging from the inherent economic doldrums and inflation in almost all our consumables, then one will be right to infer that he (Tonye) is bereft of common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by obailala(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2017
Awoo88:

And has the over ten billion blasted by Buhari not stop the downward spiral of the naira You can try to rewrite history but the facts are there.
I simply gave you a factual scenario which you and many others keep overlooking probably out of emotions/sentiments and nonchalance. The primary reason Nigeria is in a mess today is because of its stupid overdependence on oil; oil prices drop and everything goes south. The scenario I painted earlier was just to show you that the crash of the economy/Naira had started in full force even buhari took over. If only we had a functional power system and functional refineries, it wouldnt have gone this bad. A functional power system would spur industrialisation and functional refineries would ensure Nigeria saves over 60% of ots total import bill. I do not see how these 2 major scenarios are the making of buhari.

I'm not trying to make excuses for the govt, there's no doubt that they are dormant and havent exhibited any tact in reversing the trend (which they met), but saying that the present condition of things is solely the making of the present govt that took over at a downtime less than 2 years ago, that would be speaking from a position of ignorance.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by engrkaz(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

Obesere and Anthony Fasayo are legends,and that was when NANS still had credibility.

Even the present Deputy Governor of Edo State, and the late NANS President Moses Oisekhaide, use to be in the trenches with us back in the days.

That was when Aluta still had a meaning.

Did Obesere eventually graduate?
Yea... I think he did..
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Pain(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2017
Only the Igbos have proven themselves to date as the only ethnic group that is willing to fight against injustice and oppression by the Nigerian State. They have proven it since 1967 from the Biafran Civil War to the most recent IPOB self actualization. Don't worry the Sons of CHAOS are about to reveal themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by cstr55: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Osu, God punish you and your entire ugandan tribe for using that your osu mouth to denigrate the Great Oduduwa race.
There is nothing great about you and your people.
You are just cowards and opportunists looking for any cheap advantage.
God punish you if I hear you guys call for protest against any future government.
Afonja oshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by johnamedu: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
obailala:
Buhari did not singlehandedly destroy anything, the indiscretions of the leaders b4 him in allowing the country rely only on one volatile commodity is even a bigger cause of the problem. Only dull brains look at where they fall insteas of where they first slipped. Meanwhile na ur papa be afonjo
so up to this state of our ruined economy, u and your afonja are still pointing finger at past administration. We cant be suffering and keep calm like u people. It is a pity you have no shame. I thought that buhaty would learn from his past mistake in 1984 and do things better now, but it is really unfortunate that he has ruined just in two years the fastest growing economy in Africa he met. You and the whole of afonjas have no justification for the messy state of our economy and you can't exonerate yourselves. You should cover your head on shame.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by anigbajumo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
hectorswag:

You that have rational direction what are you doing about it? undecided

U b first class mumu,he lack rational direction on how to stage a peaceful protest that will seek the attention of people beyond Nigeria....
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by mkoabiola: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
I predicted d protest would not hold.

2face doesn't have d radical stamina to hold such a protest.

Music is different from activists
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by FisifunKododada: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
cstr55:

There is nothing great about you and your people.
You are just cowards and opportunists looking for any cheap advantage.
God punish you if I hear you guys call for protest against any future government.
Afonja oshi.

Idiotic osu - you can't recognize greatness if it hit you squarely in the face at the speed of light. We will call for protest WHENEVER we want. And when we do it will be a huge success because that's how we, the descendants of Oduduwa, roll. EBOES ARE COWARDS WHENEVER THEY RUN INTO TROUBLE WITH SOMEONE THE FIRST THING THEY DO IS GO AND BRIBE POLICE/MOPOL TO HIDE BEHIND. BLOODY COWARDS JUST LIKE OJUKWU THE COWARD OF BIAFRA (COB) HERE IS PROOF:

1. Linda Ikeji vs Wizkid.

2. Kcee vs Harrysong

3. Georginah Onouha vs Kemi

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by hectorswag(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
anigbajumo:

U b first class mumu,he lack rational direction on how to stage a peaceful protest that will seek the attention of people beyond Nigeria....

Typical nairalander, can't make a simple point without resorting to insults. Even worse, you still didn't answer the question.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by obailala(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
johnamedu:
so up to this state of our ruined economy, u and your afonja are still pointing finger at past administration. We cant be suffering and keep calm like u people. It is a pity you have no shame. I thought that buhaty would learn from his past mistake in 1984 and do things better now, but it is really unfortunate that he has ruined just in two years the fastest growing economy in Africa he met. You and the whole of afonjas have no justification for the messy state of our economy and you can't exonerate yourselves. You should cover your head on shame.
Mr man carry your stinking wailing and foolish tribal thought process elsewhere. At a GDP growth rate of 2.3% as at the 2nd quarter of 2015, your ignorance also stinks to high heavens to actually think Nigeria was still anywhere close to the fastest growing economy as at the time of handover.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Tuface has done well! I, Tonye salute his decision
For the record, the botched protest, which I refer as jamboree was aimless and tactless. It lacked core objective and was highly bereft of purpose.

I will join any protest with a defined purpose and goal. I'm not impressed with Baba but I can't be silly.

How pathetic! How benighted! How awfully ludicrous!

Pray, why is it, that whenever that crimson ogre you call a tongue is allowed to roam unsupervised, a geyser of a million calamities is ultimately uncorked, distorting and polluting the very air we breathe?

Even a three-year-old with the down syndrome could easily chirrup away the objectives of the said protest.

But, like the pseudo-intellectual, ignorant, mindless flunky that you are, it's small wonder you would comminate that which many have prognosticated could play a critical role in tilting the collective fate of the people in the direction of a more prosperous future.

How much more visible, and how much more visceral do you intend for the objectives to be? Especially as the problems that precipitated the protest in the first place are real and palpable issues which a whooping 90% of the population experience on a quotidian basis — some in more adverse ways than others.

For the benefit of you and your ilk, I would proceed to signpost some of these issues, while half-hoping it suffuses your dim tunnels with the light of reason.

•Horizontal mobility in income has characterised the lives of average income-earners since mid-2015. Minimum wage has remained resolutely stagnant, while the turn of each day ushers in a greater surge in the cost of living, thus making survival a tall order.

•Due to the economic downturn, and due to the vast majority living below substinence level, crime-rate is on an all-time high; life expectancy has witnessed a sharp decline; the cases of suicide – most recent of which are MMM-induced – has shot into the stratosphere.

•Children have been forced to drop out of school due to their parents' inability to pay fees. A concomitant of which is that the vicious cycle of child abuse is potentiated, as evidenced by the sizeable amount of minors found on the streets: hawking, prostituting themselves, and/or engaged in one seedy business or the other in order to make ends meet.

•More and more marriages are unravelling, with quarrels about finances being the primal cause. Domestic violence is also more rampant — another side-effect of living in an environment rendered toxic by economic clampdown. How can one not be disposed to violence when he/she has to satisfy brobdinagian needs with shallow and incapable pockets? Surely that can lead to frustration, which will in turn, if allowed to rankle, lead to aggression.

•Due to economic uncertainties, the cases of mental disorder, especially among the male population, has increased by at least 16%, according to a recent survey.

To sum it up, every facet of life has been affected negatively by the incompetence and insensitivity of those entrusted with the task of steering the rudder of the nation. Many of the citizens now live in what Karl Marx had, with remarkable prescience, described as “a state of alienation”.

Frankly, only one sharing intellectual equality with a kangaroo would remain none the wiser as regards the purpose and objectives of the EiE protest.

Since you have, however, repeatedly proven to be slow on the uptake, I feel there is the need to spell out the objectives in the manner a teacher would to a child in Special Ed.

The aims of the protest are:

I.) To register mass disapproval with the nature of governance and the status quo. To reject with a show of solidarity, a goverment verging on absolutism and dictatorial rule; a government that's mired in the smutty muds of red-tapism, forgetting the man on the clapham omnibus doesn't give a tuppence if you are fighting corruption and yet cannot provide him/her with a safe and economically thriving climate.
All the masses crave is to live with dignity. Living in abject poverty is not living with dignity.

II.) To call for better governance and send a message to the F.G. that power resides with the people and not in the hands of a selected few.

III.) To put the government on its toes. Wasn't it Abraham Marslow who suggested in his pyramid that physiological needs and safety must first have to be met and satisfied to an appeciable degree. The current administration has failed spectacularly as far as ensuring comfort and safety for the citizenry is concerned, and yet you cannot see that the aim of the said protest is to correct these ills?

To come full circle, I would remark in passing that the subtle minds on this forum - not the weak-minded sheeple who are easily hoodwinked by the charade of your empty sophistry - do not expect any form of cognitive brilliance whatsoever from you, because we are roundly intimated with the fact that you are thoroughly incapable of it.

The Latin maxim has never been more apt than for this occasion: Nemo dat quod non habet.

All we are asking, you unbookish APC buffon, is that you learn to keep your mouth sealed especially concerning matters wherein you are completely out of your depths.

And to think 92 comprehensive _idiots liked this poppycock just makes me sick to the stomach.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos / Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos / P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.