Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (41548 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Recession dey affect the boyfriendgrin
hahahaha abi o grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by ladyF(f): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
I disliked when ladies who do this. Why can't you pay your own bills by yourself?

If you cannot afford to pay the rent, move to a smaller apartment, you're probably living above your means.

If you were booless nko?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Leebeedo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Na him born you ? Go work for your own money !

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by ffrreeee(f): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
What are his responsibilities as your boyfriend?
Is he your husband yet?
Work on yourself dear

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Sebastine1994(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
My people protest is not the answer to nigeria problem. There are many ways to kill a rat. Even if the Feb 6th protest happened. The outcome will be nothing. Just a group of nigeria gathering together for breathing exercise. The government are just too powerful. So there should be a strong equal organisation to check the excesses of the government. One that doesn't approve of the governments action. That will speak out against injustice. Unite the citizens.
Nigeria must make an enemy. A strong enemy inspires you to do better. If you dont have look for one. America has an enemy. Iran. India has an enemy Pakistan. Israel have an enemy Palestine. Check out any developed country. Noticed who their enemy was.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
He no easy na
thornapple:

hahahaha abi o grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by claremont(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
These are the kind of threads that reinforce the belief that most Naija girls have nothing else to offer besides what's between their legs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by nothingmega122(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
on This day not a single Bleep was given
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by henryhemon(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
if I'm not dating it would be much better not the one someone is dating and it's like am not. Cos there's nothing to show for it. Obviously, I can't brag about such a man

So dating is now money making venture? I no blame naija girls na we cause am,we made think selling their body is now money making venture.

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by dayowunmi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol, u somehow deserve the bashing u are getting. If you want to break it off then break it off but it's not a right for him to pay your rent. Biko. He may have younger ones to sponsor or other commitments to take care of apart from paying ur rent. Also, he may be suspecting that u may have side guys u are blending with besides him.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by babyfaceafrica: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Very shameless and unserious gal...leeching of guys for a living...rabbish...mid I was the guy...u will dump ur lousy asss

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by babyfaceafrica: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Very shameless and unserious gal...leeching of guys for a living...rabbish...if I was the guy...i will dump ur lousy asss

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
amiablesystems:

You've helped yourself already why do you seek confirmation ? If you choose to marry that lousy tin, you'll end up having him as your first son, supporting him and lose on the long run.. Run.. a broken relationship is better than a broken life.. we know their kinds... na to dey press phone morning till nite or sit down with laptop 20hours a day with nothing to show for it, just to deserve their species him be...I repeat RUN !!!

I don't know who is denser in the head between you and the OP.

ladyF:
I disliked when ladies who do this. Why can't you pay your own bills by yourself?

If you cannot afford to pay the rent, move to a smaller apartment, you're probably living above your means.

If you were booless nko?

Great insight. I am always troubled when a woman has a dependent mentality. Most times when you marry such a girl, you discover that they are liabilites.

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by rossi5(f): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
he's not my father, but is it not men like him that are single handedly paying rents for their babes? Moreover it's not everytime I ask him for money , it's once in a while

Don't mind them..if he has and he is being stingy..think twice girl..atleast once in awhile he should support u and take responsibilities. If u marry a kinda guy like that..the only thing u are sure of is money for food..mayb half cos he will ask u to support too..no matter how little the man in your live should b able to make impact
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by dayowunmi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Girls at times make it seem obvious that they enter relationships cos of financial benefits. I just hope guys will wise up and stop lavishing money on someone you have not yet married.

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by pussyAvenger: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
he's not my father, but is it not men like him that are single handedly paying rents for their babes? Moreover it's not everytime I ask him for money , it's once in a while

the subscription am using now

a lady like u paid for it

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
WriteBoy:

I don't know who is denser in the head between you and the OP.

Great insight. I am always troubled when a woman has a dependent mentality. Most times when you marry such a girl, you discover that they are liabilites.

What a dwib.. look around you..broke dude.. isnt it a source of pride for men to cater for their love.. Yu will learn when you leave your parent's roof or start earning a regular income, not the bits n tits from ya ponzi skims.. fool.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by pek(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
if I'm not dating it would be much better not the one someone is dating and it's like am not. Cos there's nothing to show for it. Obviously, I can't brag about such a man
This has revealed the kind of girl you are. What does he have to show for dating you?

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by SmartyPants(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Some of your comments got me seriously laughing. I appreciate the scolding. Sometimes it's good to let out our minds to be able to see clearly. Only the person facing a problem knows where the shoes pinches. Gracias

I'm so happy you can see the sense in what you've been told. Unfortunately nairaland has seen market with this your thread...get ready for what is coming to you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
ladyF:

If you were booless nko?

I disagree with you. Your comment is a personal one from a selfish perspective. why use your life to mirror hers and judge her by your standards. Yes i know you do bitcoins and make more money than most guys and you are booless but your judgement is wrong and apalling. People aren't lazy because they are broke or dont have enough and its a source of pride to responsible men to take care of ladies, you would reach this bus stop this year when boo comes dont worry. Please lets always de-personalize ourselves from issues while we hand people counsel

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
@op just fall out....You won't be surprised seeing comments like is he ur dad,is he a Ponzi scheme to u and the rest...Love is a give and take affairs.....He is a thief....Cos I don't see anything bad in helping each other bfor marriage...No big deal and remember that when you start well you end well....#shalom#
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by joey150(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
so what exactly should nairaland do for you?

tell you to dump him?

caution him to give you more money?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Armstrong34(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lols OP feels like commitin suicide at the moment grin.... c bashing

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by somez(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
You are a rubbish girl. Get lost.
Curioussme:
nobody is telling him to pay the whole rent

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Igbaba2: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
actually der're two things i detest in person i claim to b my future wife 1. Anger 2. Selfishness. So u can tk a clue frm dat.......its nt bad 4 u to request frm ur man. Buh if d denial is becoming much u may av plan B.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Some of your comments got me seriously laughing. I appreciate the scolding. Sometimes it's good to let out our minds to be able to see clearly. Only the person facing a problem knows where the shoes pinches. Gracias
. Good you know... Stating a problem here on NL @times doesn't worth it...Most comments are irrational..... Follow your heart.....
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Originalsly: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
@Op...have you ever seen handicapped ladies hustling? You seem to have absolutely no intention of providing for yourself. If you had a good desirable body I m sure you wouldn't be here complaining.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by happney65: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
See this Girl ohh...Egbami Kee..I just wonder the type of entitlement some girls ask for sha...I mean i dont understand sha...As for Me,I cant spend Money i no fit lose on a Woman Lailai..I no fit Pay School fees,Pay for Rent ETC..The Highest i gave a woman na 10K...Yes call me stingy..Even when i call afford more than that..Na 5k i give like 2-3times,I prefer to give my Guy more than that cos he go appreciate..But Women?Lailai..They are the most ungrateful things ever created by God..If i am not married to you,I cant Pay your school fees, nor rent nor Buy you an Expensive Phone..I can only do things i can afford to lose.. Not seeing a girl through school as if am your daddy,Make she sef hustle as i dey hustle

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by pek(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Thanks dear. The most sensible response so far
Sensible because that's what you want to hear.

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by happney65: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
See this Girl ohh...Egbami Kee..I just wonder the type of entitlement some girls ask for sha...I mean i dont understand sha...As for Me,I cant spend Money i no fit lose on a Woman Lailai..I no fit Pay School fees,Pay for Rent ETC..The Highest i gave a woman na 10K...Yes call me stingy..Even when i call afford more than that..Na 5k i give like 2-3times,I prefer to give my Guy more than that cos he go appreciate..But Women?Lailai..They are the most ungrateful things ever created by God..If i am not married to you,I cant Pay your school fees, nor rent nor Buy you an Expensive Phone..I can only do things i can afford to lose.. Not seeing a girl through school as if am your daddy,Make she sef hustle as i dey hustle.. omolola15 veekid freezzz come and see something

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by nicolosam(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Don't get offended.why do girls always depend on guys alot.I don't that was why I asked.I believe what a man can do a woman can do even more better.dear his not your money making machine but your boyfriend.am not saying he shouldn't help when the need arises.but don't ask too much.

A lady who ask for nothing deserves everything.... in the presence of love, nothing is too much but in relations to the subject matter, the lady in question is only being stupid.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Guys hate topics like diz like kilode.....see as deir face red...
Take a chill pill naw..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.