Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (41556 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Harinholar(f): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Guys hate topics like diz like kilode.....see as deir face red...
Take a chill pill naw..... grin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by no1madman(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
I hate u. .

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by lilmax(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
if you're not comfortable break up, its that easy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Prosperus(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
he's not my father, but is it not men like him that are single handedly paying rents for their babes? Moreover it's not everytime I ask him for money , it's once in a while

I am ashame of you....

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out
He is ur bf & not ur husband. So u can still decide now.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by amokeme(f): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Imagine you don't have a bf.. won't you survive? Now act like it. And you will be just fine wink

We should always have this mentality that we are alone in this world, with nobody to help. That way you figure out how to survive on your own. I always say and I will always say.., relationships are not meant for dependant people(male and female) both financially and otherwise.. especially the financial aspect.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by meshack15: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
what responsibilties does he owe you when you are just a girl friend?
Curioussme:
Hi peeps, I've been dating this guy for almost 4 years now, and I've noticed when I need a major financial assistance from him, he'll just enter low key and be giving flimsy excuses like he doesn't have plans for me.

The most recent one that happened is that I need to pay my rent and the money with me isn't enough he's also giving excuses that he has commitments.

Sincerely, am tired of these excuses, I can't imagine getting married to a man who can't support me while am single what will he now do when we're married. He acts like someone who dodges responsibilities by all means.

Am confused right now,is he just a stingy person or what? The last time I needed money from him, I had to quarrel with him about it before he finally gave me money Guys pls help me out

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by optional1(f): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Eleniyan15:
iffa slap you from here ehn..make e pay your house rent,you no dey work you no get mama and papa?? you no get uncle and aunty you both hav been courting for pass 4years nothing to write home about aunty you on your own ooooooo

see blasting from both side centre nd middle..

Lol nd lala come carry d matter put for fp.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by MMMscam: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:

"Boyfriend" is not an IDP camp... bloody thief undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Boss13: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
he's not my father, but is it not men like him that are single handedly paying rents for their babes? Moreover it's not everytime I ask him for money , it's once in a while

Do you work? If you do why don't you pay for your rent or get an accommodation within your means. That boyfriend of yours has his own issues. There is recession in the country and you should not be passing your bills to your boyfriend - this is pure insensitivity.

If you don't work, please get a job or go attach yourself with relatives. I wonder why you didn't ask from your family. He owes you nothing and even when he marries you, at least he pays for the rent for both of you and not pay for rent in a house he doesn't live in. Please be reasonable

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by dabrightt: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
if I'm not dating it would be much better not the one someone is dating and it's like am not. Cos there's nothing to show for it. Obviously, I can't brag about such a man
This is act of a potential olosho

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Boss13: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
ladyF:
I disliked when ladies who do this. Why can't you pay your own bills by yourself?

If you cannot afford to pay the rent, move to a smaller apartment, you're probably living above your means.

If you were booless nko?

Exactly. If you cannot afford to pay rent why get an apartment. Those ladies who stay with relatives are not foolish. If that boyfriend opens his mouth and tells you his expenses, I think she would be ashamed of herself

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by onadana: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:

You need help?OK. GO AND WORK.Thank me later.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by djlaqua91(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
That your BF should rather spend that money on his Mother

What kind of crap is this na? angry angry undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by ademoladeji(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
if I'm not dating it would be much better not the one someone is dating and it's like am not. Cos there's nothing to show for it. Obviously, I can't brag about such a man

Na wa for you ooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by dabrightt: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
izzou:

From the highlighted above, it's clear you don't love him. You just want him for your financial needs.

You better carry bread like Olajumoke, or better still, date your landlord
leave am no be one babe rent house for a friend in 2015 gave him an e o d and find him a very good job via her mum influence the lady celebrated her birthday on friday and the guy gave him venza because he his nw well to do. you stay there looking for guy to carry ur load sister u better carry ur load and responsibilities

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by HolyTitus(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Me, I go just dey here dey read observe comment.. Make I no talk wetin dey my mouth; una no go label me bad persin
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by veekid(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
happney65:
See this Girl ohh...Egbami Kee..I just wonder the type of entitlement some girls ask for sha...I mean i dont understand sha...As for Me,I cant spend Money i no fit lose on a Woman Lailai..I no fit Pay School fees,Pay for Rent ETC..The Highest i gave a woman na 10K...Yes call me stingy..Even when i call afford more than that..Na 5k i give like 2-3times,I prefer to give my Guy more than that cos he go appreciate..But Women?Lailai..They are the most ungrateful things ever created by God..If i am not married to you,I cant Pay your school fees, nor rent nor Buy you an Expensive Phone..I can only do things i can afford to lose.. Not seeing a girl through school as if am your daddy,Make she sef hustle as i dey hustle.. omolola15 veekid freezzz come and see something

I gree with you; the OP Na attention seeker, if her bf dodges responsibilities, she can breakup with him now; na by force to date him?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by ariesbull: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:

You no dey shame ? Is he your father or your brother that will pay your house rent....He is just a boy friend not even a husband

Can't women just develop brains

Ok..Leave him naa

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by ncoolsome(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:

I don't get..are u living in an apartment that u cnt pay for?so if this guy leave u hw wld u cope??are u also supporting him??cuz ladies this days are upgraded gold diggers..

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Boss13: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:

You must really have a bad upbringing or the poverty mentality is deep in your skin. A man is not your ticket out of poverty. He is not suppose to pay your bills. Only prostitutes think the way you do - sex favours in exchange of material things.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by pokipoki: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:

Hmmmm. Cant believe this? People still talk like this? Did he come to this life to be your ATM? My dear if your hand and leg are still intact, go and hustle and stop depending on him.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:
beats my imagination when girls say this! Do you think aall men should do that 4 everygirl? How will you feel if your brother uses the money he is supsosed to use and take care of issues @ home to pay 4 hischix house rent?
Nobi ur mate dey buy car give hin boyfriend abi u think saydem stop to make pvssy wen dem make your own?

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by CanadianNurse: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
The same way u can't have sex with him until marriage is the same way he can't spend fortunes on you till marriage...... He will do what he can do its not his responsibility yet until marriage! Shikena
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by tolutweety(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
ladyF:
I disliked when ladies who do this. Why can't you pay your own bills by yourself?

If you cannot afford to pay the rent, move to a smaller apartment, you're probably living above your means.

If you were booless nko?

Your bills i have been paying nko?
The house rent,and the weekly dues ... what do you call that ?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Curioussme:

TWO BIT BROKE ARSE GOLDIGGER

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Laveda(f): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hahahahhaha

See comments oh! gringringrin

Boys don see where to pour their frustrations.. Smh
Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by bibijay123(f): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
H2Ossss:

So you are dating him for what you can get from him? Be honest with yourself... How much have you assisted him financially?

When you are dating someone its either because it will take you to the bank, altar or just to have fun. She has been with him for four years and he has never tried to help her out not even with her rent!.\ What sort of husband would he make? they are supposed to have each other's back and i don't see him having hers. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Allylic(f): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Talk to u r dad naa...if e no say e no get money to take kia of u..why e born u?babe go find job or get a roommate....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Prosperus(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
amokeme:
Imagine you don't have a bf.. won't you survive? Now act like it. And you will be just fine wink

We should always have this mentality that we are alone in this world, with nobody to help. That way you figure out how to survive on your own. I always say and I will always say.., relationships are not meant for dependant people(male and female) both financially and otherwise.. especially the financial aspect.

your level of maturity is so high if really you are what you say...

I admire your kind.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities by Eleniyan15: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
optional1:

see blasting from both side centre nd middle..
Lol nd lala come carry d matter put for fp.

lala na bad guy..seriously it annoying. HappySunday madam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.