Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

First Time Sex And Bleeding... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Sex And Bleeding... (2700 Views)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Sex And Bleeding... by askseunoladele: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2017
UNDERSTANDING VIRGINITY, HYMEN, BLEEDING AND FIRST TIME SEX

Ladies keep getting confused in these areas and keep asking me all manner of questions that show fear and confusion, alright, let's deal with it:

1. NOT ALL VIRGINS HAVE HYMEN but the percentage is few, about 20%. I never wanted to write about missing hymen because of liars who'd burst into tears on the wedding night and swear with the name of God in heaven she never had sex once in her entire life though she has had so many abortions she lost count!

Yes, some ladies do not have hymen and won't bleed the first time they have sex. If you are a honest person, never telling lies (that is why singles should avoid lies, dishonesty, deceit and pretence), if you tell your fiance you are a virgin, he will believe you. Your attitude towards him, other guys and everyone around you will show it. Apart from that, pray to God to give you your own man who will trust, believe you and see marriage beyond virginity. You may not know you don't have hymen till the wedding night and you may want to see a female Doctor to verify before you get shocked on the wedding night so as to know what to tell your fiance.

2. BLEEDING DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF HYMEN YOU HAVE: Some have thick hymen, light hymen, or very light hymen. If it is very thick, you will bleed much, if light, you may not bleed much so don't bother about having a bucket full of blood on the wedding night. If the place is tight and some blood is seen, that is enough proof you are a virgin!

3. THE OLDER YOU GROW, THE LESS YOU WILL BLEED. Hymen wears off as you age. That is why bleeding is more in first time sex for teenagers than adults. The older you grow, the less you will bleed so don't expect River Niger to flow out on the wedding night!

4. YOU CAN LOSE YOUR HYMEN through rigorous exercise, wearing tampons or pesseries, virgins should be careful with using virginal tablets, I will advise you not to use it all, you may push too deep and break your hymen!

5. ROUGH SEX CAN MAKE YOU BLEED: Fear of sex and rough handling by the man can make that place dry and you may bleed from vagina bruise not just from broken hymen!

6. FIRST TIME SEX IS NOT ALWAYS PAINFUL: it depends on your orientation, how much you love your partner and your eagerness to explore. If you are too scared, don't have chemistry for your partner and believe old wives' fables about sex, it will be painful to say the least!

7. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK AFTER FIRST SEX: Ah! Who said that? I jumped out of bed after I was done and faced other activities! Even giving birth to a baby doesn't have to make you incapacitated for days!

8. VAGINA BECOMES TIGHT AFTER YEARS OF SEXUAL FASTING: If you've been sexually active before and stop having sex for at least a year, your vagina will gradually close up, but you won't have your hymen back!

There you go ladies! I hope I've answered your questions. Don't give yourself daily headache over your hymen.

Love yourself, enjoy yourself, serve God and pray for a godly man who will love you beyond your hymen. Virginity ends on the wedding night, after that, real marriage begins.

If you've lost your virginity, you need character to make up for and your virtues will be celebrated. Whether virgin or not, be a virtuous woman, that is what makes your man adore you forever after the virinity is long gone. FEEL FREE TO SHARE, God bless you, cheers!
©Seun Oladele,.2017.
www.askseunoladele..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Sex And Bleeding... by Stevengerd(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Noted
Re: First Time Sex And Bleeding... by Buharison: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017
Sai baba
Re: First Time Sex And Bleeding... by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2017

Virginity doesn't matter, Virgin or not just get a good man who respects and love you.

I wish more guys and girls understand that bleeding is not a requirement for virginity. if she's really tight like super tight she's a v whether blood comes out or not

but seriously tho who virginity epp lol :-/
Re: First Time Sex And Bleeding... by Akinbahm(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Virginity in this century? Ladies have lost it since primary school... do I just say ladies I meant girls...?
Re: First Time Sex And Bleeding... by Apina(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2017
Re: First Time Sex And Bleeding... by Alexbrain(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: First Time Sex And Bleeding... by DarkMagic(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin
Re: First Time Sex And Bleeding... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:

Virginity doesn't matter, Virgin or not just get a good man who respects and love you.

I wish more guys and girls understand that bleeding is not a requirement for virginity. if she's really tight like super tight she's a v whether blood comes out or not

ello bae..Can u kindly upload ur full picture on ur profile so i can see ur big yansh kiss

I gat a dope diiivk kiss
Re: First Time Sex And Bleeding... by iihtlagos: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: First Time Sex And Bleeding... by BiafranBushBoy: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:

Have you read this book?

Lamentations of a Non-Virgin Girl?

sorry for your lamentations!!

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex And Bleeding... by airex(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:

Mumu. Keep encouraging yourself. U wish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married / Ladies Beat Girl Who Said Abraka Women Have Smelly Vagina / What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.